+ Nice variety of scenes
    + Writing makes for a good mood

~ Animation is limited to a couple of loops here and there
    ~ Just some minor music, no sound effects
    ~ A bit short all in all, but I found the stories complete enough

- No option to replay scenes, so make many saves
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Sesinho

This game has a serious issue with the renders. The issue is that many any times there are a couple of layers of "beauty elements" that work against image quality:
    For starters there is a bloom effect and soe sort of chromatic aberration thing. There is also the issue of the image being blurry overall and the bloom when there are fluids and stuff with all the mentioned elements together make the image a mess.
    In my opinion it looks bad, the image looks too dirty and i can't reañy understand and feel what the picture is trying to tell me, cause everything is too distracting.

As for the rest, I think its well written, it tries to be serious.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Naotix

This to me is like a (maybe unintended) love letter to my boy Yosino. He is a JP dev who makes strange and off-the-wall content like this.

I really enjoy the gritty atmosphere, I like the odd at times proportions the models have it fits with the type of content in the game. The fetishes within aren't typically what I go for but I can appreciate it none the less (dem little bugs doe)

The dialogue gets the job done, nothing fancy, but sets the scene and definitely the mood very well. The dialogue for the Yuji one in particular is great.

This is one of those novels that cater to the fringe and so I feel they have their place and their own merit to be given. Honestly worth a play-through just for something different in my opinion. Great job Lain, I'll be keeping an eye on your future endeavors.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

rinrom

A niche content. I wish updates were more frequents. I became a patreon right after playing the first episode.
    The renders are beautiful. The atmosphere enhances the lewd and gives a fitting context.
    Waiting avidly for more!
  5. 5.00 star(s)

applepie68

The character render is nice and the difference in lighting is refreshing from all the others works that act like lighting is nonexistant. Plot is meh passable. The worms though are nice and what really got me (not enough bestiality around here) . What would be nice though is more creatures and decisions that affect what happens to you and said creatures
  6. 3.00 star(s)

Pogo123

looks promising and i really much like the idea of a female explorer, but i dont like the look of the girl (looks to much like a generic anime hoe) and i would like to see more monsters like apes and many wild rough sex scenes
  7. 4.00 star(s)

aolli

Great quality renders, although some of the postprocessing makes the images look blurry which im not a fan of, even if its intentional.

Both girls featured looked very similar but they're both attractive and look a lot different to most models out there.

The fetish is a good one for me but it likely wont be for most people so make sur you know what you're getting into.

The writing could be better, but it gets the point accross.

Over all this is one of the best quality works I've seen for this particular fetish so if it's your kind of thing I'd definately recommend.
  8. 2.00 star(s)

t727

This novel contains renders that are very well made.
    However the 3d-models look a bit odd with skewed joints and weird teeth which I guess is because they're from Honey Select.

The novel contains bugs which aren't related to badly written code but worms which might scare off a lot of people. Worms are even for a perv like me a bit too gross.
    However, the novel contains heavy pregnancy and belly bulging which I like. So it's really hard (no pun intended) to rate this novel. The novel also contains animations which we rarely see.

Unfortunately what really draws this novel down from being a 5/5 is the laughable plot, especially in chapter 2. The girls could've looked more different too.

Rating based on v0.1
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Pinesama

Weird shit but well executed with stunningly good artwork and animation. Characters are adorable and impeccably rendered with keen attention to scene composition, lighting and backdrops. The subject matter is rather disgusting and really not my thing but apparently my dick didn't get the memo.