Others Bug with Mira and the mysterious alchemist

Kamishira

Jun 27, 2019
Hello! I have been encountering an issue, which apparently other people have as well, in which once after you have had the CG with the little devil and then attempt to follow her into an alleyway. The game crashes. The report is as follows:
I then opened TS_ADVsystem.js in Notepad ++ and scrolled down to line 3546
I can't tell exactly what the issue is? I tried checking if the function name was incorrectly spelt but it's the same 13 more times in the code.
Is it possible if someone who knows their way around the code of RPG Maker could help me?

EverettU

Jul 4, 2019
Hello! I have been encountering an issue, which apparently other people have as well, in which once after you have had the CG with the little devil and then attempt to follow her into an alleyway. The game crashes. The report is as follows:
View attachment 335417
I then opened TS_ADVsystem.js in Notepad ++ and scrolled down to line 3546
View attachment 335420
I can't tell exactly what the issue is? I tried checking if the function name was incorrectly spelt but it's the same 13 more times in the code.
Is it possible if someone who knows their way around the code of RPG Maker could help me?
I don't know exactly what the issue is, but I do know that it got patched in Version 1.01.

Oskar1899

Mar 27, 2019
I ran into the same problem, but I found a way around it. So after I talked to the lady in the sewers I went and talked to the little bat succubus girl and went home, but instead of going in the front door I went on the side where I get taken to the alchemy room first and was able to get past with no error.

ytg0649

May 6, 2019
I ran into the same problem, but I found a way around it. So after I talked to the lady in the sewers I went and talked to the little bat succubus girl and went home, but instead of going in the front door I went on the side where I get taken to the alchemy room first and was able to get past with no error.
The issue starts when you TALK to the "little bat succubus girl..." I don't know how your game was okay AFTER talking to her in the alley, but my game crashes EVERY time I talk to the succubus girl :C