[R>Artist 2D] [R>Writer] Share Building a Team to Make a NSFW Disney Parody Game

SID Gaming

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
Project:
- I am looking to build a team to make a game similar to Something Unlimited, this one set in the Disney universe. Each girl included will have a story that parodies their Disney movie (with h-scenes interjected), with an additional gameplay aspect of running the Disney theme parks to earn money and resources. I will be the sole programmer for this project; I have already created the engine and 80% of the gameplay features I want, and now I am looking for people to help me fill in the content (art and story).

Developer:
- I went to school for game development and have released games to both Steam and the Google Play Store, plus plenty of web games on my personal website...which I won't be linking here for obvious reasons.

Looking for:
- Character/Scene Artist - The most important aspect of this position is the ability to draw the characters exactly as they appeared in their respective movies, or adapt to that same classic 2D animation style if we branch out to live-action, Pixar, or the more recent films. Characters other than the main girls will be needed for story beats, and the style of the bust art and h-scenes must be cohesive with each other. (It drives me up the wall in games that they don’t.) A large emphasis will be placed on alternate costumes, so a good workflow will need to be established to quickly make edits of characters and scenes in different outfits, especially including coming back to them in future updates.

UI Artist - Because of the nature of this game, there is a heavy UI component. I have a list of all of the different needed pieces, but most of it is the general Ren’Py faire: dialog boxes, status bars, specific icons, etc. Obviously these should be themed to match the content of the game.

Map/Background Artist - I wasn’t sure how to group this art, so I listed the position separately. In addition to a main map and clickable buildings there, each location will need a background that the characters and scenes can be overlaid on top of. This art needs to be cohesive with the rest, but I understand that drawing characters is very different than drawing scenery.

Composer - I am looking for someone to remix/mimic some of the classic Disney themes, however closely as possible without incurring legal trouble. I don’t even pretend to understand how this works (or composing in general, for that matter), but I’ve seen it done with other games, so it should be possible in some form. I am not looking for additional sound effects at this time.

Writer - I already have ideas for several story events, but could always use more, especially as the game expands. The main purpose of this position, however, would be dialog writing, both the erotic descriptions of scenes and the non-erotic normal conversations with characters, giving them personalities like their movie counterparts.

Promotional/Marketing Director - Basically someone to handle the Patreon business side of things, especially including advertisement.

Employment Type:
- This is an ad to join a Patreon team. If you want/need to be paid upfront, this ad is not for you.

Work commitment:
- I am also looking for teammates who can responsibly commit to this project for the long haul, as a game like this could theoretically go on indefinitely. Additionally, this team will be built on integrity, meaning that we ABSOLUTELY must stick to any deadlines we set.

Preferred method of contact:
- Message me on here or send portfolio materials to sittinginthedarkgaming@gmail.com. We can establish a Discord once the team is solidified.

Job Description:
- See above

Additional comments:
- Ideally, the team will be kept as small as possible for both revenue share and cohesiveness, so anyone willing and able to take on multiple roles will be preferred.

sdfgjhdfszbg

May 7, 2017
Wow, i'm liking the idea very much, plus how you're planning to develop the game. Surely a game to keep an eye on and patronage in the future.

Maahes

Nov 25, 2017
Msg me and we can talk some more about this, i am interested in doing some of the 2d art

SID Gaming

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
Bumping this because I'm still looking for an artist.
Previous work on a VN or at least creating layered artwork is pretty much required.

cerebotio2

Nov 20, 2018
Greetings. I am a writer of stories and I work in advertising. I currently have time to join your project. I like challenges and I like your idea.

The Huntsman

Oct 19, 2017
I just found your game, and your post, and I really like the style and tone. Have you filled all the roles on your development team? I see that you have already had a number of offers for writers, but is it too late for me to throw my hat into the ring?

I'd be happy to message you directly or email you if you're still looking.