vince638

Oct 12, 2018
Ok so I got tired of trying various combinations and I just read the source to see what's what.
There are several factors on top of the obvious. Unlike normal stat points, the husband events can go out of order and fuck your playthrough.

But first, for those who don't care about details:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Have fun.

Some details now:
The key point for the threesome is to hit the exhibition end (10 points, route completed), never threaten the missus, AND for $husbandplayed to be at most 1 less than $husband. That latter variable changes everytime you hit a "Wifey learnt a lot, do you want to please Hubby?" choice, whether you say yes or no. The problem is, it changes to different values depending which event gave you that choice.
- husband=1 after 3 events.
- husband=2 after 6 events.
Then it all goes out the window:
- husband=3 after maxing Wife's vagina route (5 points) ONLY if you tell her to take the pill; takes 9 events at the earliest.
- husband=4 after maxing Wife's BJ route (5 points) while also having 2 worship points; 8 events at the earliest.
- husband=5 after maxing Wife's exhibition route (10 points), which cannot be done before the next one; 23 events at the earliest.
- husband=6 after getting 2 points in bondage (required to finish the exhibition route...). You must let her fall during the 2nd bondage event for it to happen; 15 events at the earliest.
- husband=7 after getting 1 point in anal; 6 events at the earliest.
The last event you go through overwrites the value.

$husbandplayed is easier to manage. You can only get it up to 4 right now, by choosing 'yes' and letting the Wife please her husband for the first 4 events of the previous list. The others don't do anything about it. Maybe that'll change in future releases.

So, technically, you can do stuff in an order that lets you see everything, but with $husband equal to 3, 4 or 5 at the end. That's what you want, to be able to reach the threesome, because going anal last will lock you out.
Since you must hit the exhib route end, 23 events are required, so you will at best be able to reduce $husband back down to 3 4 afterwards by leaving the vagina blowjob route unfinished until the last moment. So you will have to let Wifey please Hubby at least twice thrice to hit the threesome route, if you care about that.

Edit: Rechecking each route's requirements, the first bondage event forces you to finish the vagina route beforehand. So you can't even keep that event for last; at best $husband=4, so that's a minimum of 3 for $husbandplayed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
this is an unofficial android port Building Our Futature [v0.64.4] APK -

dark0s

Oct 11, 2019
This game starts off strong but becomes so cruel that it actually made me *no joke* rather sad by the end of it. It's actually needlessly cruel. And not in a hot kind of way. There are aspects of the game that are awesome and extraordinary, but others are so dark and grim that it baits depression out of you. Hopefully this changes or at least some actually good endings are introduced, but so far this has been the most emotionally taxing game for me by far.

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
This game starts off strong but becomes so cruel that it actually made me *no joke* rather sad by the end of it. It's actually needlessly cruel. And not in a hot kind of way. There are aspects of the game that are awesome and extraordinary, but others are so dark and grim that it baits depression out of you. Hopefully this changes or at least some actually good endings are introduced, but so far this has been the most emotionally taxing game for me by far.
if youre that emotionally invested in it you shouldnt play/read/watch most ntr stuff cause this game is honestly pretty mild on the cruelty compared to a lot of ntr stuff, regardless of which type of ntr youre lookin at, either way just cause you dont like something doesnt make it bad. nothing wrong with requesting softer stuff but theres no need to diss the stuff you dont like cause i assure you its there cause a lot of people do like it

dark0s

Oct 11, 2019
if youre that emotionally invested in it you shouldnt play/read/watch most ntr stuff cause this game is honestly pretty mild on the cruelty compared to a lot of ntr stuff, regardless of which type of ntr youre lookin at, either way just cause you dont like something doesnt make it bad. nothing wrong with requesting softer stuff but theres no need to diss the stuff you dont like cause i assure you its there cause a lot of people do like it
I was just expressing opinion based on my experience, so please don't tell me whether or not my opinion is valid based on your own experience. Fair is fair, no?
Also I find it rather strange to equivocate how "soft" you perceive the story to be to your standard of "ntr" to my expression of how "dark" and "cruel" the game is. Ntr as a genre is fine by me, and I definitely did not mean that this game is either too "hard" or "soft". What I meant was exactly what I expressed - the narrative is cruel pointlessly. It's punishing characters to extents that are, to me, incredible and unnecessary. You could even justify doing so, if that would be backed up by "hotness" of what is happening, however, as I've stated, I did not find this cruelty to be hot. It was, again - to me - appalling. So, to round it up - it's just my opinion and that's all there is to it, really.

DrLopunny

Sep 4, 2017
I was just expressing opinion based on my experience, so please don't tell me whether or not my opinion is valid based on your own experience. Fair is fair, no?
Also I find it rather strange to equivocate how "soft" you perceive the story to be to your standard of "ntr" to my expression of how "dark" and "cruel" the game is. Ntr as a genre is fine by me, and I definitely did not mean that this game is either too "hard" or "soft". What I meant was exactly what I expressed - the narrative is cruel pointlessly. It's punishing characters to extents that are, to me, incredible and unnecessary. You could even justify doing so, if that would be backed up by "hotness" of what is happening, however, as I've stated, I did not find this cruelty to be hot. It was, again - to me - appalling. So, to round it up - it's just my opinion and that's all there is to it, really.
This actually gets worse in the still unleaked update, particularly in relations to the "needless" bit of needless cruelty. Her Dialogue is full of just apathy and an open, direct desire to ruin the Wife's life rather than any thrill on the side of the futanari sexual or otherwise. The exhibitionist updates have honestly just been one great disappointment from me in that case.

I signed on for the appealing futadom and wife seducing early on far more than I am into the Life ruining and even then the edge has gone far from the high point of this game for me.
(The Creampie update) which was far more about domination than whatever the heck we have going on right now, Judging by the patreon I don't expect too much to really be revisited or even changed, maybe we'll have additions far more in the eye of Possession rather than this just base mean-heartedness for it's own sake we have going on.

Last edited:

dark0s

Oct 11, 2019
This actually gets worse in the still unleaked update, particularly in relations to the "needless" bit of needless cruelty. Her Dialogue is full of just apathy and an open, direct desire to ruin the Wife's life rather than any thrill on the side of the futanari sexual or otherwise. The exhibitionist updates have honestly just been one great disappointment from me in that case.

I signed on for the appealing futadom and wife seducing early on far more than I am into the Life ruining and even then the edge has gone far from the high point of this game for me.
(The Creampie update) which was far more about domination than whatever the heck we have going on right now, Judging by the patreon I don't expect too much to really be revisited or even changed, maybe we'll have additions far more in the eye of Possession rather than this just base mean-heartedness for it's own sake we have going on.
Cruel for the sake of being cruel. Not hot, just sad, really.

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
if you had been 'just expressing your opinion' that woulda been fine but youre choice of phrasing didnt make it sound that way it came off more as you judging the game and using your preferences as if they were the stanard all games should be held to

'It's actually needlessly cruel. And not in a hot kind of way.' is literally saying it makes the game worse and not it made the game worse 'for you'

'but others are so dark and grim that it baits depression out of you.' this phrasing is literally saying it like your experience is the standard for everyone

'Hopefully this changes or at least some actually good endings are introduced' again this doesnt say good to you this states it like the content is factually bad

like i said theres nothing wrong with sharing your opinions and not liking something, i can perfectly understand how some people could dislike most of the content in the game, im just sayin when you share youre option dont make it sound like your youre not speaking your opinion but are just stating facts. just cause you dont like something doesnt make it bad it just means you dont like it, lik i said nothing wrong with sharin your opinions just make sure youre sharing it as your opinion and not like the content itself is bad just cause its not your kinda content

Reactions: Lestat35

Infidelisoft

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
If Zoe blackmails Sarah there is a cruel edge to most scenes. If she never blackmails Sarah there is almost always a softer edge to scenes: she'll still be tied up and degraded, but Zoe will look out for her so things don't actually hurt her or Sarah will admit to enjoying it.

Never picking an option that's considered blackmail can be hard though and blackmailing Sarah even once puts you in the blackmail path permanently.

Aside from that not every scene is supposed to be played. If you are not into gangbang, you shouldn't play gangbang scenes. If you are not into bondage, you shouldn't play bondage scenes. This doesn't really work for an uncompleted game with a limited number of scenes and endings, but the goal is a completed product.

DrLopunny

Sep 4, 2017
If Zoe blackmails Sarah there is a cruel edge to most scenes. If she never blackmails Sarah there is almost always a softer edge to scenes: she'll still be tied up and degraded, but Zoe will look out for her so things don't actually hurt her or Sarah will admit to enjoying it.

Never picking an option that's considered blackmail can be hard though and blackmailing Sarah even once puts you in the blackmail path permanently.

Aside from that not every scene is supposed to be played. If you are not into gangbang, you shouldn't play gangbang scenes. If you are not into bondage, you shouldn't play bondage scenes. This doesn't really work for an uncompleted game with a limited number of scenes and endings, but the goal is a completed product.
Well, cheers to that I suppose. Could you add a cutoff option to the beginning of each greater escalation tree, or maybe pull a Ravager and have a select able disable-able fetish list to remove it from view if you will never be into it?

Although either of the above options would be better with the promised later greater selection, The Button being there if you never want to go for it will probably just annoy my mind to no end from some base level of OCD.

dark0s

Oct 11, 2019
if you had been 'just expressing your opinion' that woulda been fine but youre choice of phrasing didnt make it sound that way it came off more as you judging the game and using your preferences as if they were the stanard all games should be held to

'It's actually needlessly cruel. And not in a hot kind of way.' is literally saying it makes the game worse and not it made the game worse 'for you'

'but others are so dark and grim that it baits depression out of you.' this phrasing is literally saying it like your experience is the standard for everyone

'Hopefully this changes or at least some actually good endings are introduced' again this doesnt say good to you this states it like the content is factually bad

like i said theres nothing wrong with sharing your opinions and not liking something, i can perfectly understand how some people could dislike most of the content in the game, im just sayin when you share youre option dont make it sound like your youre not speaking your opinion but are just stating facts. just cause you dont like something doesnt make it bad it just means you dont like it, lik i said nothing wrong with sharin your opinions just make sure youre sharing it as your opinion and not like the content itself is bad just cause its not your kinda content
I don't know why you're so hellbent on disecting my opinion, honestly. If you hate my opinion that much you can just chalk it up to me being an ignoramus and move on, really. In any case, I expressed all I wanted to express about the game, you have a good day.

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
I don't know why you're so hellbent on disecting my opinion, honestly. If you hate my opinion that much you can just chalk it up to me being an ignoramus and move on, really. In any case, I expressed all I wanted to express about the game, you have a good day.
not sure where youre gettin that from, i literally never said your opinion was wrong or you should keep it to yourself, just that theres nothing wrong with sharing your opinion and that the issue was that you werent sayin it like it was your opinion and instead phrased it as though they were facts about general quality.

such as saying something like "It's actually needlessly cruel. And not in a hot kind of way." instead of something to show its just youre opinion or preference like "It's actually needlessly cruel imo and not in a way i find hot kinda way."

4.20 star(s) 22 Votes