HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
umm what's the update cause i loaded up a save that was next to the end of the last update and all i'm getting is is an option for endings

Reactions: Kurotaro

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Building Our Futature [v0.65.4] [Infidelisoft] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 1.21 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 331 MB

Original Win/Linux Size: 1.19 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 314 MB

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version

Last edited:

shakey2

Mar 6, 2018
For Futa on male exhibition ending you have to let Sarah have sex with Dan all four times. View attachment 1350673
There must be more to it then, because I let her have sex with him all 4 times and while he acknowledged that she hadn't been neglecting him in bed, he still got pissed that she had been neglecting him in general. I'm not sure what was counting towards that though?

But damn that's probably the best scene in the game (at least imo). If only there were more to it, I'd love if there was an epilogue with more on their relationship going forward after that.

Also I found an entirely different scene in the bondage route that has Dan taking it up the ass. I thought some of those images posted earlier (R01 etc) would show up but it only showed Sarah. Guess they haven't been implemented yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kurotaro

Loktahar

Aug 21, 2017
That second option is what you need to get to see the new content, I have no idea how to make this option appear in a new playthrough. I played the update 5 times I got the endings unlocked but this option did not appear, the previous playthrough save had this option appear and I don't remember how I play back then.

My old ass brain really needs guides and walkthrough for stuff like these, I am kinda spoiled by the flowchart of AnimTeamMM games.

Teron666

Jul 7, 2017
There must be more to it then, because I let her have sex with him all 4 times and while he acknowledged that she hadn't been neglecting him in bed, he still got pissed that she had been neglecting him in general. I'm not sure what was counting towards that though?

But damn that's probably the best scene in the game (at least imo). If only there were more to it, I'd love if there was an epilogue with more on their relationship going forward after that.

Also I found an entirely different scene in the bondage route that has Dan taking it up the ass. I thought some of those images posted earlier (R01 etc) would show up but it only showed Sarah. Guess they haven't been implemented yet.
In addition to letting Dan have sex with Sarah,You should not threaten or blackmail Sarah.

Last edited:

Infidelisoft

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
Hoping a save folder with all endings can get uploaded, cause I can only get Exhibitionist and BDSM Slave
Those are the only full endings in the game right now (full endings are the ones underneath the "ending" choice). The content within those endings changes depending on your choices during the game itself (did Zoe blackmail Sarah, did Sarah use what she's learned from Zoe with Dan, which scenes were played before entering the ending, etc).

vince638

Oct 12, 2018
Ok so I got tired of trying various combinations and I just read the source to see what's what.
There are several factors on top of the obvious. Unlike normal stat points, the husband events can go out of order and fuck your playthrough.

But first, for those who don't care about details:
Have fun.

Some details now:
The key point for the threesome is to hit the exhibition end (10 points, route completed), never threaten the missus, AND for $husbandplayed to be at most 1 less than $husband. That latter variable changes everytime you hit a "Wifey learnt a lot, do you want to please Hubby?" choice, whether you say yes or no. The problem is, it changes to different values depending which event gave you that choice.
- husband=1 after 3 events.
- husband=2 after 6 events.
Then it all goes out the window:
- husband=3 after maxing Wife's vagina route (5 points) ONLY if you tell her to take the pill; takes 9 events at the earliest.
- husband=4 after maxing Wife's BJ route (5 points) while also having 2 worship points; 8 events at the earliest.
- husband=5 after maxing Wife's exhibition route (10 points), which cannot be done before the next one; 23 events at the earliest.
- husband=6 after getting 2 points in bondage (required to finish the exhibition route...). You must let her fall during the 2nd bondage event for it to happen; 15 events at the earliest.
- husband=7 after getting 1 point in anal; 6 events at the earliest.
The last event you go through overwrites the value.

$husbandplayed is easier to manage. You can only get it up to 4 right now, by choosing 'yes' and letting the Wife please her husband for the first 4 events of the previous list. The others don't do anything about it. Maybe that'll change in future releases.

So, technically, you can do stuff in an order that lets you see everything, but with $husband equal to 3, 4 or 5 at the end. That's what you want, to be able to reach the threesome, because going anal last will lock you out.
Since you must hit the exhib route end, 23 events are required, so you will at best be able to reduce $husband back down to 3 4 afterwards by leaving the vagina blowjob route unfinished until the last moment. So you will have to let Wifey please Hubby at least twice thrice to hit the threesome route, if you care about that.

Edit: Rechecking each route's requirements, the first bondage event forces you to finish the vagina route beforehand. So you can't even keep that event for last; at best $husband=4, so that's a minimum of 3 for $husbandplayed.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 22 Votes