Pros:
    + Graphics Good
    + Story Great
    + Characters Nice
    + Hot Pickup

Cons:
    - Repeating Scenes

Conclusion:
    While I,m not into Futa,I love this Story,it has a slow pickup without the grinding behind it.
    The graphics are nice, and the Story has a different touch to it than alot of other Games.
    Just hope that she doesn't become a total cum bucket, that would kill the story in my Opinion.
    Overall:
    A Hot story worth the Download.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Icarus Media

Not a great amount of content right now and the story IS linear at the moment.

Futa/Dickgirl NTR is rare. I should know...I make videos that feature it in! That's why i jumped at this when I saw the tags. It's nice that there is routes in terms of how the character react with one another.

So latest content (as of 0-13) is just the first vaginal penetration. Art is okay, the usual CG's no problem there, we are all used to it. I'm hoping in later editions that it becomes a bit more sandbox rather than a linear novel but one cannot always get what one wants.

Potential wise it could be excellent, even in renpy. potential to create an explorative sandbox is there if the dev wants to pursue that. even if just different backgrounds, a clickable map etc would make it better. There is also the potential for different routes to be expanded. The husband could be oblivious, he could learn and get mad and try to stop it with a battle ensuing at to influence over the wife, he could pretend he doesn't know and set up situations deliberately or even watch.

I mean he could be in the office and get a snapchat of his new hire hanging out of his wife with the caption 'Nice wife brah' You never know. It all depends on how expansive the dev is feeling. He/she could stick it as a visual novel or make it a bit more exploration sandbox. Just my two cents on that.

All in all it's quite newly born as a project so, this review reflects that. I recommend downloading it if you like to combine FUTA and NTR (like I do) but keep in mind it is early days yet. Definitely one to keep an eye on.