VN - Others - Completed - Buka Ore x Onna Joushi/Kashidashi Play = ??? ~Buka no Ore ni Kashidasareta Hitozuma Onna Joushi, Yukana~ [Final] [Atelier Sakura]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Kudoko

Overall vote: 8.5

Honestly I really really loved this one and i was struggling on what vote to give this, in the end i settled it for a 8.5
    But let's go in detail cause boy oh boy do i have to share some opinions on this game.
    For those sensitive on spoilers you may stop reading and come back once you played it.
    I would also comment on the ending that so many people are mad about.

• The translation is solid but it does have some nasty quirks here and there.
    My vote is in regards of the game ONLY, without considering the TL quality.
    But for the sake of honesty if for Shiori i would've taken away one point on the vote for its bad TL, for this one I'd say I would've taken half a point away.

• The story is sort of the usual Netorase plot HOWEVER in this the MC of the story is NOT the guy asking to get cucked but the guy who gets asked to cuck him which makes this game super unique in the Atelier Sakura library and if people know me I really appreciate stories that are unique. This thing alone is a huge plus for me.

• Yukana is imo one of the hottest if not the HOTTEST FeMC that the company has written.

• Some of the sex scenes that are put in the recollection are imo the so called "fake sex scenes" which is questionable if they should belong in the sex recollection at all.
    There are fewer "real sex scenes" compared to other AS titles however the main "real" ones are really hot and their lenght is double how their usual AS sex scenes lenght is, so I guess it evens out?

• Really appreciate the pacing of the story, compared to some other titles it doesn't just go into one sex scene scenario into the next, there are some nice in between work life story which is really welcomed and it was done well imo

• Let's finally talk about the secret true ending ... personally I didn't mind it, hell I could even say I liked it.
    I really like the moral and what you can take away from it.
    The MC really just wanted to keep the status quo going ... keep on being her lover and just screw her around behind her husband's back.
    If he really "loved" her he should have at least attempted to make her divorce her husband and get married with him instead ... well he didn't do that and he paid for it and lost her.
    Also if you are a NTR fan well you shouldn't mind these sort of endings ... just saying

• The reason why it didn't get an higher score is mainly cause, since we ONLY have the MC POV and he is the "bull" of the story, we are kept in the dark about A LOT of things in this story.
    There are way too many "behind the scene" that we don't know about so much so that this game I feel really deserves a sequel which I can only hope we can get in the future ...
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Hentaifan232

(3.5 but rounded to 4) Played the raw version back in the day and the game is pretty good the true ending left a bit to be desired and kinda came out of nowhere, which dampened the mood. Otherwise still one of AS better works and the art is good.