2.40 star(s) 37 Votes

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
theres no new content
If you didn't see any new stuff it was said in the Discord that there was a bug with the content update code preventing people from progressing, so the dev fixed it and is doing a quick play-through to test if everything works properly. If it works, then he'll rebuild and reupload the game.

Reactions: nonotme101

yazda

Mar 21, 2021
If you didn't see any new stuff it was said in the Discord that there was a bug with the content update code preventing people from progressing, so the dev fixed it and is doing a quick play-through to test if everything works properly. If it works, then he'll rebuild and reupload the game.
  1. Okay it's finished, Bull Bunny Cuck version 0.3b

2. [18:51]
    Old Saves Will Not Work!

yazda

Mar 21, 2021
  1. Okay it's finished, Bull Bunny Cuck version 0.3b

2. [18:51]
    Old Saves Will Not Work!
  1. On the cuck route there is a new fraternity location where you have to get college girls to come to the frat(12 girls in total). There's not much there at the moment, but it's the foundation for future scenes. The rest of the new content on the cuck route is with Jia. Most of the scenes are moving Jia's story along. There are only two new videos where Jia is in the shower. The bunny route has new scenes with new images and one new video where you flash your breasts. The bull route only has two new scenes with no new video content. I can't remember what has been added exactly over the last three months, so I can't give you an accurate change log.

Reactions: uranos

Flargnock

Oct 1, 2017
  1. On the cuck route there is a new fraternity location where you have to get college girls to come to the frat(12 girls in total). There's not much there at the moment, but it's the foundation for future scenes. The rest of the new content on the cuck route is with Jia. Most of the scenes are moving Jia's story along. There are only two new videos where Jia is in the shower. The bunny route has new scenes with new images and one new video where you flash your breasts. The bull route only has two new scenes with no new video content. I can't remember what has been added exactly over the last three months, so I can't give you an accurate change log.

Thats kind of vague.

Its been 3 months since the last update. Looking at the patreon, Pallidus made something over $573 off of this project since the last update. Did he make $573's worth of content?

Rhazes

Dec 29, 2019
why are public files of the game removed from mega and workupload
That is the original version. They were 6 months old. They probably timed out or something. Version 2 is 3 months old and he never uploaded it you can get it off his patreon for free. He just released v3 5 days ago so it might be put on his patreon for free in a few more days. You never know with this dev he is not the type who pushes his product. Someone with a sub might upload it here but no one did that for v2.

yazda

Mar 21, 2021
Public Version bug fixed available. old saves do not work. Lots of new content

Rhazes

Dec 29, 2019
3 months for 27 mb of content. It could be even less than that since I changed some of his videos in previous verion and don't have an old unedited backup to see exactly how much.

Last edited:

KRanseyer

Apr 25, 2019
that is why you should start a new game
I'm aware, but my comment is still valid. Usually you get a warning when loading an incompatible save. Or it is simply not loading. "Old saves do not work" is wrong. And it seems that several players missed this hint, because they are complaining that there is no new content.

fasteddie

Aug 19, 2016
BullBunnyCuck-0.3c
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
Its been 3 months since the last update. Looking at the patreon, Pallidus made something over $573 off of this project since the last update. Did he make $573's worth of content?
Yes. $573 in three months is barely any money. That's less than 200 bucks a month. How many hours would you be willing to work at a job if you got paid only $200 bucks a month?

2.40 star(s) 37 Votes