2.40 star(s) 37 Votes

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Talk about a letdown, the Dev is clearly going for just one type of fetish now. The "white boy" story line originally allowed the MC to have some balls and fight back, dominating Tyrese and his family. Now the white boy is just a pussy, no matter what choices you make. What's the point of having the exercise option if the MC is just going to fold and get beat up anyway? The girlfriend is clearly not worth the MC's time and effort, give us the option to drop her and let her ruin her life getting pimped out by a drug dealer, fuck her. Same with the MC's family, the MC is in college now so there is nothing stopping him from moving out from the developing brothel...cut ties and leave them to the same fate as the ex-girlfriend.
As is, I don't know how the "alpha" white boy storyline can be rescued, just remove the dominance trait all together as clearly there isn't a lick of dominance to the story.

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
The name of this should now be changed to simply Cuck. That's all the game is, now. The only reason I liked the game the first time I tried it was because you could play it from all three perspectives. There was also more action in it before. Most updates add content. This update removed most of it along with a reason for me to play it.

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
lols i think you need to change the name seeing as you've removed every 'route' but the cuck route plus it seems this has stopped being a remake of a remake and now just a run of the mill cuckold thing XD

"Removed:
Removed wardrobe
Removed Bull and Bunny routes to separate games to save on file size and simplify code.
Notes:
If anything doesn’t work or is broken - Start a new game and use the set scene feature to return to where you were in the story.
Bull and Bunny route old saves won’t work in version 0.4 "

polaco

Mar 16, 2017
Latest updates have been completely linear, this is starting to feel like a kinetic novel. Some choices on how the MC feels about what is happening would be interesting and would help remove this feeling of just going around and colecting scenes with no agency on how they play out.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BullBunnyCuck-0.4.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
There's a serious need to update the genre tags for this. I get they've been changed at the top, but it also sounds like the planned/current tags are different too. NTR is no longer avoidable since the cuck route is the only active route in this update, since the Dev has gotten rid of the other two routes according to the change log.

2.40 star(s) 37 Votes