2.40 star(s) 37 Votes

iamtheman000

Mar 6, 2018
TBH the latest update was a massive disappointment. The developer cut out three major planned scenes for whatever reason. The vids are still in the files but they were cut out of this release making this new update feel pointless.

Reactions: Sirren

Sh77mo

Jul 9, 2022
TBH the latest update was a massive disappointment. The developer cut out three major planned scenes for whatever reason. The vids are still in the files but they were cut out of this release making this new update feel pointless.
I didn’t get the new update 5.0 or sm but I think it would be like the last one idk i’ll give it a try and see how it goes

swells3674

Jul 14, 2018
yeah the dev said on discord that they hadn't finished those scenes, but went ahead and published the new version because they didn't want to wait any longer. in some ways i feel bad for them, because they've said this is their first time building a renpy game and they're kinda learning as they go - which is why every single update also has game-breaking bugs that need to be patched. but on the other hand, the lack of communication from the dev to the game's supporters is frankly inexcusable

NTRlover795

Dec 29, 2019
This is why he cut the scenes apparently.....

Pallidus Nox reply.png

• Angry
Reactions: Zharrat

iamtheman000

Mar 6, 2018
yeah the dev said on discord that they hadn't finished those scenes, but went ahead and published the new version because they didn't want to wait any longer. in some ways i feel bad for them, because they've said this is their first time building a renpy game and they're kinda learning as they go - which is why every single update also has game-breaking bugs that need to be patched. but on the other hand, the lack of communication from the dev to the game's supporters is frankly inexcusable
Honestly I'm sure one of the major reasons that they're also having trouble is their insistence on making a 3D version alongside this one. I don't understand that line of thinking at all. If this is your first Ren'Py game then why add onto that with even more work? Just finish this one out and do the 3D stuff when you're done. I'm really enjoying the game but at this rate it's something I'm gonna end up dropping at some point when I really don't want to.

If you're having to cut stuff because you're stretching yourself thin then drop something or just give yourself more time.

swells3674

Jul 14, 2018
Honestly I'm sure one of the major reasons that they're also having trouble is their insistence on making a 3D version alongside this one. I don't understand that line of thinking at all. If this is your first Ren'Py game then why add onto that with even more work? Just finish this one out and do the 3D stuff when you're done. I'm really enjoying the game but at this rate it's something I'm gonna end up dropping at some point when I really don't want to.
completely agreed

Reactions: iamtheman000

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BullBunnyCuck-0.5b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

polaco

Mar 16, 2017
He removed the dom and sub points so that means he has no plans to make this game less linear, that's a bit disappointing.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
From Dev Notes: I could not continue adding 'bleached' content to 'Blacked or Bleached' so I removed it all. Now the game is only played from the perspective of a white male.
Why could he not continue adding 'bleached' content? It can't be because there isn't enough content of white guys getting it on with black girls. Could it be because black guys dominating white girls is a-ok, but white guys dominating black girls? Well obviously that's racist :poop:
It's rather amusing how a subpar dev/game can shine such a huge spotlight at just how much of a double standard we all are forced to take part in in today's society.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
From Dev Notes: I could not continue adding 'bleached' content to 'Blacked or Bleached' so I removed it all. Now the game is only played from the perspective of a white male.
Why could he not continue adding 'bleached' content? It can't be because there isn't enough content of white guys getting it on with black girls. Could it be because black guys dominating white girls is a-ok, but white guys dominating black girls? Well obviously that's racist :poop:
It's rather amusing how a subpar dev/game can shine such a huge spotlight at just how much of a double standard we all are forced to take part in in today's society.
The guy was just lazy or maybe he just likes blacked content. In any case a shame. Interracial content of white dude on black girls is kinda underrated

2.40 star(s) 37 Votes