2.40 star(s) 37 Votes

Theguy3132

Mar 20, 2023
To the creator: Please don't stop working on games like this! Clearly its not for everyone but I, and others, really enjoy your work. You create great stories, characters and quite frankly it's hot af. Don't let others here put you down, I love your work! Keep up the great work and hope to see more content! :)

Ironnitro

Jul 13, 2017
People like the game for its multiple paths an now it's gone of course there upset. if u only like ntr that great no lost for u but people who like the branching paths there going to leave. i like the branching paths I like both ntr and Vallina that the reason i like Fighting it u can do both ntr and Vallina at the same time.

Last edited:
Reactions: PapaSt4lin

ReTroJackOne

May 27, 2020
What a piece of crap this game is, after every update you have to go through it from the beginning, and the idiot developer is not even able to warn you about this. Over so many years of existence, this piece of code has already been remade three times from scratch in order to earn more money from the data.

polio_kid

Dec 22, 2023
i have always wondered why like 95% of the ntr games has a black guy as the cucker(?). i never understood that

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
i have always wondered why like 95% of the ntr games has a black guy as the cucker(?). i never understood that
Because the trope is black guy got big cock big cock hypnotizes strong woman strong woman need big cock not tiny white boy cock big cock is athletic and strong not like puny white cock.

If that was real life then I'd agree with the muslims. Hide yo wife hide yo kids, and hide yo husband

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
The intro is so cringe it gives you options just to make sure it didn't matter. Want to wake up early? Too bad you're sleeping in anyway. Want to not get caught by the roommate? Too bad you're so uncoordinated you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground and get caught anyway. I can already see the way this is going in the first half minute. He won't get cucked because the girl genuinely falls for the big cock but to get away from your incompetent ass that can't tell the difference between a donkey and a cat. This gon be rough

• Haha
Reactions: znnrqp

meleaguance

Mar 2, 2021
I want a spouse sharing game where everyone's having fun and not "Oh you're such a piece of crap with your tiny penis." But I seem to be alone in that regard. Everything is about cheating and ownership. where's a game where we visit a nudist colony and challenge our taboos?

• Sad
Reactions: Lerd0
2.40 star(s) 37 Votes