Seeking Bullet hell games? Or anything challenging

HentaiHerald

Jun 25, 2017
Looking for a bullet hell game or anything thats challening. It can be a challenging RPG or whatever, I really like puzzle games as well. If you have any ideas let me know! Thanks!

Bullero

Aug 30, 2017
Respectable. Sadly, most games are casual nowadays, since you don't want to turn supporters off.
And hard difficulties don't make much difference, since they simply cut your resoures, which doesn't matter when mechanics are primitive.
Anyways, subjectwise. Ranged by decreasing difficulty.

The Fairy, The Succubus, And The Abyss - older than the time itself, this game was initially meant to be a survival horror resource management. And it still is, although by modern standarts I doubt it can make anyone feel scared.
Become Tentacle and Become Tentacle - later girls, like knights, are rather tough bosses to put down.
A Zombie's Life - borderline, mostly casual and somewhat grindy, but there is possibility to lose by running out of resources and a tough 3 or 4 stages final boss (patient zero).
Urban Demons, Town of Passion, Zombies Retreat, Peasant's Quest, Renryuu: Ascension and whatnot - nice puzzles, nice bossed, need wits sometimes, but using wits is not a challenge, is it now?
There is also a possibility to look at Cracked Vessel and other games from NearFatal //AGlassOfMilk. They are made to be somewhat difficult in different ways each, and are generally worth their difficulty.

Last edited:
Reactions: strichemu

TheHighSpire

Feb 1, 2020
LonaRPG is probably the most challenging and horror-like adult game I've played. I mean, it's not particularly scary, but there are very real consequences to your actions.