Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
abLxlz.png

Overview:
Congratulations! You've been selected to participate in a study regarding human connection through online interaction. You'll get paid for it too! All you have to do is hole up in a fancy apartment for 10 days and talk with the other 6 participants through a chat system. And just by happenstance, you’re the only girl in the group, and all of the other participants just so happen to be, like, really hot. It seems you've hit the jackpot in more ways than one!

Enjoy fun interactions with the group, send DMs to whoever catches your eye, and collect all of the pictures they send to you! You can expect some steamy talk and revealing images from the boy you decide to get serious with.​

Thread Updated: 2024-08-30
Release Date: 2023-10-03
Developer: DeeOddGames - -
Censored: No
Version: 5
Language: English
Store: -
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

ss-1.jpg ss-2.jpg ss-3.jpg ss-4.jpg

Geigi

Jul 7, 2017
My, a kinky otome! Some otome game's art is similar to BL, but if you want to play yaoi games, search the gay tag.

Last edited:

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
BunnyBond-V5
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

FishingEnjoyer321

Nov 30, 2021
Female protagonist is a self insert for you so you cant see it , also every nsfw image is just solo male + sexting. Skip button is tab but it only works until day 5 I belive

Noah Neim

Nov 25, 2020
njoy fun interactions with the group, send DMs to whoever catches your eye, and collect all of the pictures they send to you! You can expect some steamy talk and revealing images from the boy you decide to get serious with.​
A gay game, how rare

thx for the share

Jz

Dec 5, 2016
Or a game of the straight girl.
We need games for everyone, not just straight boys (which I am)
Absolutely true, but I dont think this a game for the typical straight male audience here :). It would be one thing if there were more interactivity with the female protag, however in this case the MC could be a man and litearlly nothing would change.