4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
"Shows popularity statistics, irrelevant to the game's quality. Thinks he made a point"
Bruh, it is low effort as shit. Just because it got players doesn't mean they put much effort into it.
The game was originally on Switch, which is already an expensive hassle, and then it was ported to PC, another hassle. If they wanted a quick cash grab they would've just slapped it onto the Steam storefront, to make no mention of all the professional actresses they hired or all the minigames, music and art the game has. The artist for the main character already would be a problem as she's a big get. Akasa Ai, did all the concept and art for Marine from Hololive so she's not strapped for cash.

It's fine to not like it, but it's popular for a reason, money and effort was clearly put into it, and its reviews are stellar.
This ain't your average shovelware buddy.

low efforts C3DM no sex content cash grab game
I'm gonna be honest, judging by your post history alone I don't know if you were conceived and carried through by an alcoholic, but someone definitely spiked your goofy ass like a volleyball when you were born.

Fadedsnowflake

Nov 22, 2021
This game is great but so fucking infuriating getting the harem end. Like, you could do everything right and get fucking screwed by not getting a birthday pass. I had almost max affection, vacation valid, two luxury afters, and the private room ASMR with Rin, and she still wouldn't give a fucking birthday pass.

Ecchi-san

Sep 17, 2019
Games like these make me all depressed after a few minutes of "playing". It's not "Bunny Garden" but something like "Mercantilism: Spend Your Money, Simp! - Forever Blue Balls Edition" to me.

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
Is that in english? Actually, how many games of this genre are?
i don't know, it countless in Japanese but those got translate is very rare. Yusetsu is also one of its kind but in 2D vs not much to do. you may want to look at "Yakuza Rougue: Yokohama massage parlor" (Wakuwaku). or if you looked for something similar but in 3D then Custom Maid Order 3D have dlc for this.
it's a shame that this game was made to satisfied nintendo moron lawsuit. Qureate used to be very famous for making quality eroge VN. and then it keep shifting from Real time interactive 3d Models craps to Role Play Adventure deepsh1t. i missed the day where they pumping out quality Eroge VN. each of those games are very memorial despite it was short and not so good CG.
the very early ideas of the game is Eroge of course cause we notice how characters design and the mini game relate. it was killed shortly when Nintendo notice and shake hand and then we got this bullsh1t. just hope that in near future they not gonna shake hand with nintendo again or we will keep getting stuffs like these. but with how their website promote Nintendo, i doubt we will see any brighter day. oh my Ninindays, Adventure Tavern, Etc...

Last edited:
Reactions: 3kosu

mugijos95

Jun 7, 2020
So messing around with the mods on nexus mods I came across with this but couldn't make it work, has someone found a way to do it?, or better yet, is there a condition to make it work (like having unlocked the costumes or something like that)?

Guineafowl

Jun 17, 2019
Are there any other games of this ilk that are more about light fanservice and chill vibes? Sometimes I don't want sex and just want to admire big tiddy anime girls and maybe look up a skirt or two, softcore is good for the soul!

Sabretooth23

May 12, 2024
Does anyone have a 100% save file that unlocks every feature in the game? I would greatly appreciate it if anyone is willing to share their saved file. I have completed the game, but I don't want to grind through all the levels to unlock additional content.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes