RPGM Completed Bunny Hunter [v1.2.2] [DO!Game]

4.50 star(s) 12 Votes

Skan

Aug 25, 2017
Ehy, I'm kinda stuck at the Blue Forest following the squirrel. The first time i went there i had just to follow him, however I decided to wander by myself. Now I don't see him and following the footprint led to the starting point of the maze again. Am I missing something?

Skan

Aug 25, 2017
Ehy, I'm kinda stuck at the Blue Forest following the squirrel. The first time i went there i had just to follow him, however I decided to wander by myself. Now I don't see him and following the footprint led to the starting point of the maze again. Am I missing something?
I loaded back an old save and figured it out. Even if you miss the squirrle the first time you can follow this patch:
- enter the maze area 1) UP 2) right 3) right 4)down 5) left 6) up 7)right 8)right
This refer to the path you have to follow for the squirrle in the blue forest area.

Reactions: Medriphon

Fanthrose

Apr 26, 2019
So has anyone made a list of the best use for all of the trophies? I understand so far that you want to save one golem core and one bear head for certain things, but what about the rest? Weapons from the human girl, armor from Fluffy, apparently skills from another character, is there best uses for each trophy?

alex02i4x4

Mar 1, 2019
Ok, I'm searching DO!Art n. 9 for awhile now, and pretty sure I interacted with every corner in second area of river ruins. Where is it?! Help me!

geardog

Aug 9, 2017
How does everyone know how to solve the green button puzzle in the temple except me? What am I doing wrong?

kira

Aug 13, 2016
Hate to necro bump but uh, 1.2.3 is out wondering if there are any additional stuff in it or something.
Off-topic: He also made a new game named bunny gotchi.

Plushups

Apr 5, 2020
Hate to necro bump but uh, 1.2.3 is out wondering if there are any additional stuff in it or something.
Off-topic: He also made a new game named bunny gotchi.
Bunnyi Hunter version 1.2.3

here are the corrections!

- In the Ancient Temple and Goddess Sanctuary puzzles, a red reset button was added, bringing back statues and values if the puzzle is not solved correctly.

- Blinky will give you better hints for the Konamicode in the Blue Forest.

- Fixed a bug that caused the snow to continue outside Snowy Peak.

- Fixed possible bug where Force of Sex could not be recovered.

- Added support for the Itch App.

patch notes from the itch.io page

Reactions: t4ewk

DevQNull

Oct 19, 2020
Bunnyi Hunter version 1.2.3

here are the corrections!

- In the Ancient Temple and Goddess Sanctuary puzzles, a red reset button was added, bringing back statues and values if the puzzle is not solved correctly.

- Blinky will give you better hints for the Konamicode in the Blue Forest.

- Fixed a bug that caused the snow to continue outside Snowy Peak.

- Fixed possible bug where Force of Sex could not be recovered.

- Added support for the Itch App.

patch notes from the itch.io page
If you follow the Itch.IO link, 1.2.4 is available, no changelog.

scruffy3249

Aug 5, 2021
Heres all the images I decided to organize them by character and also separate scenes of each one. I left different paths of same scene together I hope everyone enjoys. I dont have upgrade so if site gets taken down I may reupload. .
gofile is saying it doesn't exist

Tsaukpaetra

Jan 6, 2020
Stupid question, but can anyone post a picture of the "x marks the spot" "grey tree" "near the bridge"? I think I've scoured every where there was a bridge and just can't seem to find it. Or maybe it disappears?

Plushups

Apr 5, 2020
Stupid question, but can anyone post a picture of the "x marks the spot" "grey tree" "near the bridge"? I think I've scoured every where there was a bridge and just can't seem to find it. Or maybe it disappears?
i recently deleted it but if i'm not mistaken, it should be near the summit where you fight that vulture thing; the tree if you go straight up from the bridge. hope that helps somewhat

Plushups

Apr 5, 2020
there should be a snowy mountain area somewhere. Near the end of that area you should be near a cliff face. moving to the right a bit you'll see a bridge leading up. cross that and there's your tree, but moving to the left from there, there will be a path to a new dead end area where you fight that vulture thing
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Bunny Hunter [1.2.2] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (676 MB/ 152 MB) :

william lapa

Aug 1, 2017
Hello everyone, I'm lost on these topics

Fluffly enters her room and I'm stuck with the bondage scene where Clayre appears and I'm removed from the room, is there something I'm missing?

Jacklope only has two scenes really?

Sorry for my english

4.50 star(s) 12 Votes