Collection Video Bunnywalker Collection [2022-02-11] [Bunnywalker]

FireFunk

Mystery
Respected User
Mar 4, 2019
kyonyuu-princess-saimin-1-cv1.png

Overview:
Bunnywalker Studios is a 2D artist who makes long animations of hentai characters.​

Updated: 2022-02-11
Artist: Bunnywalker Studios -
Censorship: Yes (Mosaic)
Language: Japanese (English Subtitle)
Resolution: 1080p
Files: 2
Legth: 16 min each
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:

Torrent (2023-09-05)
Download: - - -

kyonyuu-princess-saimin-1-720p-v1x.jpg kyonyuu-princess-saimin-2-720p-v1x.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Danxoniixsan

Sep 26, 2019
Wish the dlsite versions were subbed would've bought whole collection and add it to here. ^ censoring should just burn in a fire. I like how ceo_neet and horosuke teams up, by selling censored versions of their videos on fantia and ci-en and uncensored version on patreon.

Reactions: randomguy6516265165

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
This may end up being my new hentai plug. Love the pacing in the sex scenes, not really into the fantasy theme tho. But you guys say theres more so Ill patiently wait for a hero.

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
Thought BunnyWalker was actually Studio, has to be a Team at least.
Yea, the description seems weird, almost as if it was copypasted from some other thread with just the name changed. It has to be a studio. Bunnywalker has a lot of lengthy animations released within a time span of about 6 years, way too many and too well animated to be just one single person.
I looked it up and it seems like they're owned by . I don't know Japanese so it's a bit of a pain in the ass to navigate but it seems like a few other studios that have a similar artstyle to BunnyWalker are also owned by Lune, including T-Rex, I think.

Outwego

Oct 1, 2020
T-Rex is the studio animating most if not all the stuff from Lunesoft/Lune Pictures in recent memory. Bunnywalker is just a brand name line, just like Antechinus, that Lune uses to sort things (though I think that becomes more useless down the line, but idk how JP markets are like)

You can look for the director Raika Ken on MAL or AniDB and you pretty much have an extensive list on what T-Rex animated, like Masterpiece (produced and published by Pink Pineapple). There are some uncensored stuff from T-Rex, but the selection is relatively small compared to what they animated for a while

May 3, 2018
T-Rex is the studio animating most if not all the stuff from Lunesoft/Lune Pictures in recent memory. Bunnywalker is just a brand name line, just like Antechinus, that Lune uses to sort things (though I think that becomes more useless down the line, but idk how JP markets are like)

You can look for the director Raika Ken on MAL or AniDB and you pretty much have an extensive list on what T-Rex animated, like Masterpiece (produced and published by Pink Pineapple). There are some uncensored stuff from T-Rex, but the selection is relatively small compared to what they animated for a while
Ah yes 5Head

Reactions: Danxoniixsan

Sheepy Cloud

Apr 22, 2020
Bunnywalker's stuff is superb, if only it weren't for the annoying censor
You want censor gone?
Become the Japanese Prime Minister and change the laws requiring it.

Masterpiece is also an adaptation of a doujinshi.
(Or it's the other way around, I can't remember which got released first.)

Yea, the description seems weird, almost as if it was copypasted from some other thread with just the name changed. It has to be a studio. Bunnywalker has a lot of lengthy animations released within a time span of about 6 years, way too many and too well animated to be just one single person.
I looked it up and it seems like they're owned by . I don't know Japanese so it's a bit of a pain in the ass to navigate but it seems like a few other studios that have a similar artstyle to BunnyWalker are also owned by Lune, including T-Rex, I think.
That's just how most entries that aren't games/mods are done.
(There's no real description to run off of, and seldom has the creator themselves posted it.)

If you pay attention to posts, you'll see that everything follows a general format (Excluding non-official forums, like game requests).

Last edited: