• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

2D Burning Soul - Dev Diary - Meet Ajoora and Axy

Team Oricrow

Aug 29, 2021
A warm welcome to you, travaler.

Burning Soul is an open-world adult RPG for PC that will engage the player on an epic journey full of mysteries... and love.
Try the 1st erotic minigame for FREE on my Patreon page.

presentazione.png

The world of game: Haumea

Haumea is a tempting planet, with lush plains, spectacular waterfalls, immense deserts and snow-capped mountains where spiritual lights can be admired. But don't be fooled by the beautiful landscapes, Haumea is a dangerous planet. Violent living forms, devious traps that have survived the ashes of its creators, deep dundeons full of treasure, mysterious forests steeped in lament, ancient ruins hidden by evil shadows, and much more. Haumea keep a secret and has been invaded for it. It is the place where two deadly enemies will meet after a war that began millenia ago.

The game plays from the perspective of Axy: a small creature that can change shape when it stores energy. Bourning Soul starts with the meeting of Ajoora. She appares like one of the Beorof tribe, even if the truth does not take long to emerge. Ajoora is an evil girl and Axy is very kind. Their diversity clash at first but they will find a common ground and come closer. But it's realy so?
The line between friendship and opportunism is thin.
Will a simple ball of energy be able to save Ajoora's heart from the shadows that she born? Perhaps it will be a disaster announced; but Axy is not alone. Many girl are waiting to help him, each with its goals and fears, but all of them are victims of the sneaky plan of the Keepers of the Apocalypse. Ajoora is one of them; one of strongest, literally a burning beauty.
She's the one who Axy deepest love... but he will be loved in return?

• Discover Axy's past and make decisions that will change many aspect of the game.
  • Uncover the dark intentions of the Keepers of the Apocalypse and try to put end their threat, in one way or other...
  • Experience the sexual desire that binds Axy and Ajoora through various intimate moments, and watch the more erotic dreams of other female characters.

gameplay.png

The game is based on the "Hack and slash" system to create a real-time battle that allows you to use unique mechanisms to win. Create a team of three girls and swap them on the battlefield to unleash powerful combos that become stronger every succeful hit making in time!
Other Special Features

devlog 1.png
  • Elemental affinity with vantages and weakness
  • Crafting system on armor and weapon
  • Choose between 9 available girls (They can increse with Patreons goal or Special tier)
  • Stealth need some time...
  • Ranged and Melee Combat
  • Achievements
  • Survival elements on specific area
  • Farming system for unlock level cap of caracters
  • Jump for reach some zone or for exspand options in figth
  • Individual love affinity for increase the damage of each girl and the NSFW scenes
  • Large variety of sexaul interections
  • Talk with the girl on the map every time you wants for skit or area tips
  • And much more!

Thanks to all who want support our project for turn it in a little masterpiece: -
- Team Oricrow -

ci vediamo presto.png

Last edited:
Reactions: d940

Team Oricrow

Aug 29, 2021
The love story between a big, fiery female and a small creature promises to be very dangerous...

arab1.png
Meaby he risks dying but she risks falling in love <3
It will depend on the way you play.

Last edited:

Team Oricrow

Aug 29, 2021
Take a look to characters you will meet in the world of Burning Soul.
She is our sweet fairy... and one of the first girls you will meet in the game.
cop eris.png
I made the pixel art with my own hands. In this image it's a bit blurry but in the game it is perfectly polished ;)

Last edited:

Team Oricrow

Aug 29, 2021
She is our suspicious Crystal Paladin... and one of the first girls you will meet in the game.
cop mitryalize.png
I made the pixel art with my own hands. In this image it's a bit blurry but in the game it is perfectly polished ;)

Last edited:

Team Oricrow

Aug 29, 2021
She is our mysterius Ebony Killer... and one of the girls you can summoned in the game.
cop hydrii.png

Team Oricrow

Aug 29, 2021
She is our powerfull Bersker Queen... and one of the girls you can summoned in the game.
cop corineth.png

Team Oricrow

Aug 29, 2021
She is our little Millennial Witch... and one of the girls you can summoned in the game.

ferua show.png

Team Oricrow

Aug 29, 2021
She is our arrogant Lagroz... and one of the girls you can summoned in the game.
burnol cop.png

Team Oricrow

Aug 29, 2021
It's been a while, guys, but be aware that game development is going very well.
Watch this video to get an idea of the world of Burning Soul->

Team Oricrow

Aug 29, 2021
Work continues on Ajoora's dance...
base dance promo.png

In the coming days I will animate it Support this project for a quick release

Team Oricrow

Aug 29, 2021
As promised, the animation is over! It took longer than expected but it was worth it. Now Ajoora is ready to entertain you with her dance. What do you think?
ezgif.com-gif-maker(4).gif
The Burning Soul demo will be released on Itch.io - 01/07/2022
The game will be entirely free, but if you have the pleasure you can support this project and help me to make many other animations like this, and even better; )
See you soon with other updates.

Reactions: lanablovely

Team Oricrow

Aug 29, 2021
ezgif.com-gif-maker(4).gif
The game is running smoothly, my friends. These days I am working on the prologue of the game. I will make a video about it on my channel as soon as possible. Also follow me on Instagram and Twitter for the latest updates. Last but not least, for those who want to actively support this project, I have opened a page where you can find exclusive NSFW art and GIF ;) Let's make Burning Soul a little masterpiece, I give it my all!

Aug 30, 2017
I swear I've seen the wolfgirl a couple times already in different games. I've seen the Berserker, too. So many assets free floating around the interwebz waiting to be pasted into another forgettable hentai. And what's with the flat faces? Imagine a real person looking like this :sick:

Team Oricrow

Aug 29, 2021
I swear I've seen the wolfgirl a couple times already in different games. I've seen the Berserker, too. So many assets free floating around the interwebz waiting to be pasted into another forgettable hentai. And what's with the flat faces? Imagine a real person looking like this :sick:
You're right, the wolf girl is a hellhound from monster girl encyclopedia, but that's just the breed. it is a bit like saying that all women are equal because they are human :confused: The other girls you see are a paid dlc that I modified, while the sprites I made them and they are unique. A hentai? Forgetable? Sometimes people wait to try something before judging but maybe that's not your case. I invite you to watch this video on and reconsider your ideas ;) Last, I'm sorry, but I didn't understand what you mean with "flat faces" ... but I'll give you an example, what would be the women with big eyes like those of an anime? Of the aliens, in fact. It is an art form that does not have to respect "reality" to be appreciated. I hope you will find something of your own gratification in the game I am creating. thank you