3.50 star(s) 16 Votes

CarolusRex

Jul 10, 2018
So, I got the flamethrower, but how do I free Snowball II ? Nothing happens when I click on it in Luannes house. And how do I do the Shauna Boobs quest?

The Protector

Sep 22, 2021
Cheat Menu for v0.7.3

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Downloads: - - F95ZONE

hm4steve

Oct 5, 2017
It has potential but with a walk through or hint system, it becomes frustrating very quickly. Going to delete it for now.

mw

May 29, 2017
So, I got the flamethrower, but how do I free Snowball II ? Nothing happens when I click on it in Luannes house. And how do I do the Shauna Boobs quest?
you show up at the house in the evening and click on the ice block

CarolusRex

Jul 10, 2018
you show up at the house in the evening and click on the ice block
Well, have not played the game for some time, but it does not matter when I show up at the house. Mornings, afternoon or evenings, nothing happens when I click on the ice block.

Phosphore

Nov 15, 2018
Well, have not played the game for some time, but it does not matter when I show up at the house. Mornings, afternoon or evenings, nothing happens when I click on the ice block.
You need to buy flamethrower, to the scientist house, close to nuaclear plant.

CarolusRex

Jul 10, 2018
Wait for night to go in the house.
Unfortunately, the house is not accessible during the night.

Update:
I managed to fix it by editing the save. I searched for everything that had to do with Luann, and found this parameter. _defaults_set > luann_house_ice
It was set to 1, and by changing it to 0, I got Snowball in the icecube and was able to rescue him.
Must have changed it by accident, when parsing the new save with old progress. (by doing that, I avoided to play through the complete game again.)

Last edited:

seandc02

Feb 23, 2019
Looks there hasn't been a update in a little while, but I'm excited to see what content this game adds in the future.

Leyequois

Jul 13, 2017
I was going to ask for a save, but I guess there is no point, guess I will just stop playing the game until it has a proper release with lots of content(Or wait for like 10 releases) or until the dev decides to work on compatibility with old saves, I freaking hate to have to go through the same thing every release of a game because there is no save compatibility

Reactions: hardon1977

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
because there is no save compatibility
This happens a lot. That is what happens, when you play games which are still in development!
Most of the time, something in the background changes, so you CANNOT keep them compatible, because it breaks new story elements.

3.50 star(s) 16 Votes