Mod - Ren'Py - Business as Usual [Ch1 v1.1] [Chocolate Milk Games]~ ☆ AdemYurt ~ %100 Turkish

1. 5.00 star(s)

Kar2

I tried this game out of curiosity, and I realized I found a hidden gem. Often times, we have the same story, the same type of characters but Business as Usual offers way more. It's totally refreshing! You will love the visuals, and the story is one you won't want to skip. I read every single line and I was hooked from beginning to end (of the last chapter). I have to say that the adult content is building up intelligently and you won't find much in the beginning, but there is a huge potential for it in further updates. All I have to say is "Way to go, dev! Sell this game on Steam once it's finished, I'll be the first to buy it. You are doing an amazing job"!
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Selop

New game version ?...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................