VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Business as Usual [Ch2 v2.1] [Chocolate Milk Games]

1. 4.00 star(s)

caravaggio

Not a bad game. Graphics are nice, there is a nice variety of characters model, and they have realistic bodies, I love it. The dialogues are ok, not very good though. Given the story of carefully planning to get back on top one would expect a little more wit in these dialogues, the game seems to take a lot of inspiration from Corporate Culture, so it's easy to confront Elsa with Tiffany, and she doesn't hold a candle to her. Anyway the dialogues are not below the average of these games. The general plot is not bad, falling from the top, having to get back and struggling along the way is refreshing instead of playing the classic Gary Stu, preminent in these games. A lot of details around the plot whough are extremely superficially thought, and made my eyes roll painfully. From what I read though the author is already changing some of these, so I'm optimistic. Good job so far, keep it up.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

RanchFTW

This is NOT a 5 star game. The reality is that the renders are really good, but the setup and story are ridiculous. Not in an amusing over the top way either, but absolute stupidity. The premise the "story" is built on only gets more idiotic the more you progress.

You start the CEO and big shot of the city, but in the opening scenes find out the entire board of directors which YOU appointed have decided to remove you entirely from your position. Never mind the fact you supposedly owned the company and a large percentage of shares. So you go from top of the dogpile to cleaning toilets, quite literally. From there it only gets worse, and you constantly deal with these former "friends" as they humiliate and remind you how far you've fallen.

All of that would be fine if there were actually the sense that your character is on a path to revenge. However, the MC through the writing is shown to be an utter moron and easily swayed. Which in truth makes sense since he apparently didn't know how to leverage his shares to keep himself at least on the board of directors, or you know, sell them so he could retire somewhere as a millionaire rather than become an unhappy janitor plotting revenge as he unclogs his rival's toilet.

The icing on this story? NONE of the women are appealing at all, not to mention, supposedly we're supposed to pursue women that betrayed the MC. So not only do they laugh at your great fall, but we're supposed to give them the chance to explain themselves? There's no explanation needed, they're all tools and deserving of whatever hairbrained revenge the MC can come up with. Although, don't hold your breath that the "revenge" will being satisfying in any way.

All in all I'd rate this game a 2, but in fairness the renders are nice. Just be aware, you're likely not going to enjoy the ride to view them unless you're a masochist.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Seveas

From what I can tell so far it is great! The characters are interesting, the story is also not bad, and it left me wishing for more. Not much in the lewd department yet but I assume more will come soon, until now it is mostly built up. Already excited for future updates!
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Mr.BarbaricTurtle

I love the way how story begins and i think its gonna be a good one. Ofc its a new game but I don't like the character designs it can be more sexy. The animations are bad it needs an update for sure and i am certain its gonna get way better. This game has potential. I love it!
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Givettme

Very nice start. Nice setup of the story, good looking women and shows promise. It's short but looking forward how it progresses. Looks like your choices actually matter. You cant act dominant, corrupt, submissive or as an idealist. Well that's is what I have seen after a few playthroughs. So will keep following this one and I hope it has frequent updates