jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
This entire thread is wild. Idc what side of the NTR debate you fall on. It blows my mind how you can check thread after thread where the conversation is nothing but silence, people asking where the update is, or asking for a save file because their second cousin's grandma's PC finally blew up; but one game posts a controversial update and it's civil war.

polaco

Mar 16, 2017
There's another game that its being done on he same engine and even the dev acknowledge when adding NTR to that very same game which have the almost look a like tags of this game: Incest, Harem and most importantly ROMANCE male protagonist etc.

he ended up realizing NTR was a bad move so he ended up on removing it. that game is done by the dev geeseki and the thread of the game its around so u can confirm im not making up BS stuff

I lost all my interest on this game, like hope this dev realizes that its an awful mistake adding this garbage tag on western games
The problem with adding ntr isn't the content itself, but the fact that he firsts attracts a group of players that don't enjoy that type of content, and then starts developing a very different type of content with almost no buildup to it. The main issue is that this type of implementation often ends up disappointing both crowds, he will lose patreons because he started making content that they don't enjoy, and probably won't gain many new ones that are favourable to ntr since the game isn't mostly about it. If he really wants to develop ntr content he should probably start a new game instead.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
every time a dev does this it increases the difficulty for people to support a game. It grows mistrust and greatly delays possible support for the games. It is very important to correctly fill in the future tags box and thus prevent people who support a project for what it is from feeling betrayed because that dev suddenly decides to make a 180 degree turn. This dev has really shot himself in the foot in the current game and his future projects because no one will trust him

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
every time a dev does this it increases the difficulty for people to support a game. It grows mistrust and greatly delays possible support for the games. It is very important to correctly fill in the future tags box and thus prevent people who support a project for what it is from feeling betrayed because that dev suddenly decides to make a 180 degree turn. This dev has really shot himself in the foot in the current game and his future projects because no one will trust him
So much this. NTR is extremely controversial and devs need to make it clear from the start if they plan on adding it. There's nothing worse than putting time into a game, getting invested in the characters, then being hit by surprise NTR out of nowhere.

Last edited:

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
The problem with adding ntr isn't the content itself, but the fact that he firsts attracts a group of players that don't enjoy that type of content, and then starts developing a very different type of content with almost no buildup to it. The main issue is that this type of implementation often ends up disappointing both crowds, he will lose patreons because he started making content that they don't enjoy, and probably won't gain many new ones that are favourable to ntr since the game isn't mostly about it. If he really wants to develop ntr content he should probably start a new game instead.
For me, the problem is that it always feels deceitful. When I see a game called (your wife is a disgusting whore" I sure as hell won't be checking that game out, but if I see a game called Business of Loving, of all things, my first thought isn't "yeah, this is a fucking NTR game". NTR simply didn't have a place in this game, and at no point in-game there was even a hint that this was going to happen.

As usual, this is the case of the dev that adds 1 gay scene in hopes of having more gay players when the rest of the game is straight scenes. You please no one. On one hand, you have the people who aren't into NTR that will outright hate your game, and on the other the people into it that will get disappointed about the fact that there isn't more.

I'm honestly still baffled about this decision.

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
The dev done messed up, this coming from someone who likes swinging, so I guess you can say I like some NTR elements. I feel for you guys that don't like NTR. This would be like if (Mink dev of Watching My Wife) all of a sudden put a harem in his game.

Reactions: vinzzy248

CLP

Jun 1, 2017
Idc that much as long as ntr is avoidable but for story purposes, my suggestion is move NTR option to degradation route because it make a lot more sense. In degrade route you can either share the mom or keep her for yourself since degrade route is "bad guy" route.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
If I may give my opinion... I think some people are forgetting that this was never a pure harem story, it has some clear corruption/degradation elements and it was being pointed out that some stuff could be quite outside that typical "pure harem story", still I do agree that it would be great that developers could express since minute one any more or less controversial fetish that may added at any point.

Related to the critics of waste of resources that some of you did point out, I will have to say that I have yet to see a game in which someone doesn't ask about x scene and why does it exist, it may be anal sex, a footjob or any act a bit out of the purely ordinary, so in the end should the game stick only to the most basic stuff that all people agree that should be included?, if you do you are the most generic game ever.

But that's about it, I can only recommend that you people chill a bit, I understand that something you hate got added but it is optional and you can still play the game without issue.

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
If I may give my opinion... I think some people are forgetting that this was never a pure harem story, it has some clear corruption/degradation elements and it was being pointed out that some stuff could be quite outside that typical "pure harem story", still I do agree that it would be great that developers could express since minute one any more or less controversial fetish that may added at any point.

Related to the critics of waste of resources that some of you did point out, I will have to say that I have yet to see a game in which someone doesn't ask about x scene and why does it exist, it may be anal sex, a footjob or any act a bit out of the purely ordinary, so in the end should the game stick only to the most basic stuff that all people agree that should be included?, if you do you are the most generic game ever.

But that's about it, I can only recommend that you people chill a bit, I understand that something you hate got added but it is optional and you can still play the game without issue.
The problem here is: The option is in the love route, and corruption/degradation doesn't necessarily have to do with NTR.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
The problem here is: The option is in the love route, and corruption/degradation doesn't necessarily have to do with NTR.
I see, so may I understand that the point is to move that stuff to the other route and leave the love route like it was?, I find that critic quite ok if it's that, albeit people kinda go over the top on the critics most of the time.

Reactions: milfzer69

Eisa

Donor
Jul 23, 2017
Cheats:

bounceonmyboy = Max Money

givemetheladies = All RP points maxed.

rosebud = All scenes unlocked.

whoamama = Lorraine Scenes Unlocked

#girlboss = Kim Scenes Unlocked

greenthumb = Lily Scenes Unlocked

galsinblue = Ramirez Scenes Unlocked