KastGamer

Jun 29, 2018
fuckin' lol
yeah in the incest version she doesnt mention she gave birth to him ? or the word incest ? or any risk ? so also doesnt say after getting pregnant its your kid outright ? and what does sis think happend after the mom was pregnant ? and she is stil not sure if the mc is gonna stay with her maybe after more preggo sex in the true ending of the moms story line you can maybe have your own private preggo sex wedding cermony with the mc and mom after that and giving birth maybe the making of your second kid and her fourth kid and after that more preggo sex haha :D (side question how old is the mom and the mc ? it wasnt mentiond in the game )

Last edited:

deadend

Dead End Draws
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
deadend
Mmmm... Dev, can you answered me... Becouse I ma worried:
Lol she's supposed to be sweaty but I guess it isn't so clear.

yeah in the incest version she doesnt mention she gave birth to him ? or the word incest ? or any risk ? so also doesnt say after getting pregnant its your kid outright ? and what does sis think happend after the mom was pregnant ? and she is stil not sure if the mc is gonna stay with her maybe after more preggo sex in the true ending of the moms story line you can maybe have your own private preggo sex wedding cermony with the mc and mom after that and giving birth maybe the making of your second kid and her fourth kid and after that more preggo sex haha :D (side question how old is the mom and the mc ? it wasnt mentiond in the game )
And yeah the risk of weird inbred babies is mentioned, but for the sake of the game and fetish we'll say everything is A-ok genetically. Errm, ages, I always think of the MC as 18 or 19 while Lorraine is in her late 30's.

Reactions: obiwan

KastGamer

Jun 29, 2018
Lol she's supposed to be sweaty but I guess it isn't so clear.

And yeah the risk of weird inbred babies is mentioned, but for the sake of the game and fetish we'll say everything is A-ok genetically. Errm, ages, I always think of the MC as 18 or 19 while Lorraine is in her late 30's.
so lorraine was a teen mom when she had the mc her son ? and what dith you think of my idea for lorraine (moms) wedding thing ending ?

deadend

Dead End Draws
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
so lorraine was a teen mom when she had the mc her son ? and what dith you think of my idea for lorraine (moms) wedding thing ending ?
Hmmm, I guess I didn't think it through for the incest version, I was more thinking those are ages for the vanilla version.
Also I'm just gonna limit it to 1 pregnancy for the main storyline. No giving birth or anything like that.

KastGamer

Jun 29, 2018
Hmmm, I guess I didn't think it through for the incest version, I was more thinking those are ages for the vanilla version.
Also I'm just gonna limit it to 1 pregnancy for the main storyline. No giving birth or anything like that.
i mean its fine if she was a teen mom :D ooh oke but the wedding stuff could stil happen without giving birth or more then 1 pregnancy it just romantic thing between the mc and lorraine (mom) ?

Reactions: Zareem

HoboCop86

your friendly neighborhood hobo
Donor
Respected User
Apr 24, 2018
deadend

Played your game for the first time now and really liked what i saw but I ran into some errors and found some stuff that could be improved (incest version).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Most of that stuff I changed on my own after unpacking the archive, but it would be great if it was already implemented in the next version from the start.

Keep up the good work(y)

Reactions: deadend and fanboi

deadend

Dead End Draws
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
deadend

Played your game for the first time now and really liked what i saw but I ran into some errors and found some stuff that could be improved (incest version).

Most of that stuff I changed on my own after unpacking the archive, but it would be great if it was already implemented in the next version from the start.

Keep up the good work(y)
Hey, thanks a ton! I appreciate it.

Reactions: HoboCop86

milfluv69

Dec 28, 2017
i dont like being rude so il say it nice pls think before you ask a question my dude the links where shared by the dev
Aye, but via Itch.io for the incest version, which for whatever reason keeps failing when I try to download, hence me asking about a Mega link specifically

rhorn

Nov 22, 2017
Aye, but via Itch.io for the incest version, which for whatever reason keeps failing when I try to download, hence me asking about a Mega link specifically
hey m8, had the same problem, 3 failed downloads. solved it by clicling bottom right "downloads not starting?" and checking the box "enable alternate download"

deadend

Dead End Draws
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
hey m8, had the same problem, 3 failed downloads. solved it by clicling bottom right "downloads not starting?" and checking the box "enable alternate download"

Here's a MEGA link that should be working. I think Itch.io likes to give certain browsers a hard time.

Reactions: moszter

KastGamer

Jun 29, 2018
so how is the game going its been awhile ? deadend

-i read on patreon somthing about lesbian characters i hope that does not ruin the love between the mc and certain girls i hope you can still choose to keep a route where you dont share a girl with another girl ? i dont want lorraine (mom) lesbian for example

-i hope will see the corruption route of lorraine have preggo stuff soon 2 and just have more preggo stuff with lorraine in general i want more sex scenes :D (even the wedding stuff i sugg)

-will the ending have the pregnant characters give birth ?

just a few question i hope your well my dude :D

Reactions: LeagionIX

deadend

Dead End Draws
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
so how is the game going its been awhile ? deadend

-i read on patreon somthing about lesbian characters i hope that does not ruin the love between the mc and certain girls i hope you can still choose to keep a route where you dont share a girl with another girl ? i dont want lorraine (mom) lesbian for example

-i hope will see the corruption route of lorraine have preggo stuff soon 2 and just have more preggo stuff with lorraine in general i want more sex scenes :D (even the wedding stuff i sugg)

-will the ending have the pregnant characters give birth ?

just a few question i hope your well my dude :D
Hey, it's going well, I just got back from a long trip so I'm getting back into the groove of things.

1. Some character will get lesbian routes if the player chooses. Lorraine is strictly for MC though. <3 (Barring some threesome action.)

2. There will be a little more of the the coming update.

3. I don't plan on any characters giving birth.

Reactions: obiwan

KastGamer

Jun 29, 2018
Hey, it's going well, I just got back from a long trip so I'm getting back into the groove of things.

1. Some character will get lesbian routes if the player chooses. Lorraine is strictly for MC though. <3 (Barring some threesome action.)

2. There will be a little more of the the coming update.

3. I don't plan on any characters giving birth.
If its a threesome its not only mc and mom but is the threesome optional ? And i gues if moms pregnant she cant do the threesome ?

Mom next update ?

And lol so will only see pregnant sex scenes with mom from now on ? The game wil end wil her and other girls you romanced stil pregnant :D ?

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 28 Votes