Sep 28, 2018
I am currently stuck. I have unlocked Lorraine's naked masturbation scene but I don't know how to progress any further. And Im stuck at the point with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Remind me again anyone but does patreon version completely cuts off all the dialogues referring to Lorraine as your caretaker instead of Mother?

TL;DR hur durr patreon its the non-incest version YES OR NO?

lineage0

Apr 7, 2020
Cheats:

Code:
bounceonmyboy   - "Sweet dude. You've been given $10,000."
littleskatey    - "All points maxed. Have fun!"
skipkimpls      - "All Kim scenes + points maxed!"
skiplorrainepls - "All Lorraine scenes + points maxed!"
skiplilypls     - "All Lily scenes + points maxed!"
skipramirezpls  - "All Ramirez scenes + points maxed!"
skippattypls    - "All Patty scenes + points maxed!"
thebigmeanie    - "All Degradation points maxed!"
motherearth     - "Lorraine and Lily point's Maxed! Have fun!"
blondesrbetter  - "Patty Points Maxed! Have fun!"
babyfever       - "All Pregnant Lorraine scenes + points maxed!"
skipitallbabe   - "Unlocks all scenes"

Joeburqa

Aug 4, 2019
OK. Not trying to be devil's advocate here but you can apply Morgan Freeman's words to yourself. If you wouldn't make all the fuss about it, no one care then. Why incest is so popular? Because from every talking orifice we hear that incest is bad, don't do incest and so on. That's why people want to try incest. Not IRL, of course, 'cause there's such things as games with incest. No one hurt, every SJW still say that incest is wrong, in every known state you are still cannot marry your close relative. The same applies here. Child molesting and pedophilia is wrong, no one argues about that. But it is you who creates a wave about it, not some latent pedophile or someone like that. Moreover, no one here says that it's good or proposes to make more such content (unlike aforementioned incest). So why shout that it's wrong? Why are you creating a forbidden fruit? Everyone here and anywhere else knows that it's wrong. The more you speak about it the more people interested in it. It doesn't matter if you say it's wrong or it's good (if it would be the latter I'd personally report that comment), you are talking about it.
And so are you? but that aside, lots of people are arguing that it isnt wrong. it happens all the time. not just here. which also happens all the time. people ask for obvious children to be included in things no child should be included in. which is why i made that post originally. people were asking for the obvious child in this game to have "content". most of the rest of your reply made no sense, since incest happens in real life, people playing these games wont stop it (just look at how many actual child molesters have childrens clothes catalogues, that outlet really stopped them, didnt it), and comparing morgan freeman telling people if they want to stop racism to stop talking about race (something which only really defines your appearance) to people advocating for child molestation being stopped by no one talking about it (pretty sure the children being molested will care, regardless of who is talking about it) is an absurd leap of logic.

This isnt really the forum for this discussion, so I will be stopping this conversation now, just know that my original posts, which was before the one you quoted, were made because people were openly requesting the in game abuse of what appears to be a girl no more that, what, 8? and i made an appeal to the developer not to listen to them. then i received multiple responses just like yours. and now you are defending them. congratulations.

good day, ma'am.

• Angry
Reactions: lionarslan

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
And so are you? but that aside, lots of people are arguing that it isnt wrong. it happens all the time. not just here. which also happens all the time. people ask for obvious children to be included in things no child should be included in. which is why i made that post originally. people were asking for the obvious child in this game to have "content". most of the rest of your reply made no sense, since incest happens in real life, people playing these games wont stop it (just look at how many actual child molesters have childrens clothes catalogues, that outlet really stopped them, didnt it), and comparing morgan freeman telling people if they want to stop racism to stop talking about race (something which only really defines your appearance) to people advocating for child molestation being stopped by no one talking about it (pretty sure the children being molested will care, regardless of who is talking about it) is an absurd leap of logic.

This isnt really the forum for this discussion, so I will be stopping this conversation now, just know that my original posts, which was before the one you quoted, were made because people were openly requesting the in game abuse of what appears to be a girl no more that, what, 8? and i made an appeal to the developer not to listen to them. then i received multiple responses just like yours. and now you are defending them. congratulations.

good day, ma'am.

Man, there is a huuuuuge difference between loli shit in a game and real people being hurt. I looove enslavement, corruption, abuse, slavery, etc in erotic games, but i hate it in real life and im as gentle and caring with my wife as any proper spouse. Fantasy shit in a game, and real life are not the same thing, and kink shaming people who want to see little girls in a fantasy is pretty bullshit. This is a forum about erotic fantasy games, take your fight against real human cruelty elsewhere.

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes