RPGM - Completed - Busty Milf and Summer Country Sex Life [Final] [Mandarin Farm]

1. 3.00 star(s)

BlackInk112

It seems others really enjoyed the game, me, not so much.

For a game that resembles a grinding points kinetic novel, it has terrible, performance, sometimes, I had to close it and open it again to fix the slow perfomance problem.

The model ain't bad, proportions were way too exagerated, but to each their own.

The first affection level is a bit of a grind, the rest of the game is not. Sadly I quickly found similarities to other game I rated a while ago, exactly same premise but in 3D. Don't know which came first, and it does not really matter.But I must admit, that having played the other one, this felt way worse.

Story is decent, won't win any prices, but not bad. Averall, it was an average experience.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Last69!

Fun little game, for an rpgm the grind basically doesn't exist. Fetishes are pretty vanilla but the visuals are good. If you want a simple game, one on one action you will probably enjoy this game. Have knock of a star for just being short and maybe a bit too simple. Also the crazy milkers can be distracting because the aunt actually looks good and wouldn't need boobs that big.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

massifteetees

I'm rating the game for what it is. It's one of those Japanese kinetic point-collecting scene-unlocking kinetic VNs, and it's one of the best of its genre, in my opinion. I don't normally give 5 stars, but I think this one deserves it.

+ Story is fairly short (took me a little over 1 hour).
    + The translation is not too horrendous, as a matter of fact it's decent.
    + The aunt is hot and cute.
    + Good pace, low grind. The time skip is a time saver.
    + Good predictable ending, impregnation.

- Boobas are too big for me, although I love big tiddies. But her personality saves it (lol!), otherwise I won't be able to tolerate such a huge distraction.
    - I wish we can change her outfit and lingerie.

It's a decent game of its genre. If I had to suggest one game of this type, this would be it.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Rogue21

Your typical "living with your aunt while your parents are away" kind of game, but done right.
    1. The animations are amazing
    2. The VA does an amazing job
    3. There's a lot of scenes and a gallery
    4. Minimal grinding, but there is a grind nonetheless
    Absolutely reccomend!
  5. 5.00 star(s)

altagrave

Title doesn't lie; the babe be busty.

Grinding is minimal. You only grind for your auntie's affection. No studying, no working part-time, no shenanegans with friends, no fishing, no money. Just you and the tiddies.

Plenty of animated and voiced scenes and a gallery.