Ren'Py - Cabin by the Lake [v0.37e] [Nunu]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Sieglinde

Fantastic new game, tons of potential with "time-loop" style mechanic, especially since a more contained game is a stronger one. It can combine multiple threads with the experience of slow burn, while also being easier on development so updates are more efficient. I'm surprised it hasn't been done more!

Really looking forward to new releases, I haven't been taken with a game this quick in a while!
  2. 5.00 star(s)

odinkun

This hits a lot of what I like in various games I've played here; harem, corruption, and huge knockers are big ones I'm always excited to see. Really enjoy the pacing, the writing is solid, and I like that reactions feel logical for what you're doing vs where the character's headspace is at.

The repeating world state is unique from what I've played as well, really curious to see how far everything gets pushed. I can already tell this will be one of the three games I look forward to the most for updates.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

cazerwigg

This one's got some promise, I think. The models will definitely not be to everyone's liking, but hell, nothing is. The game seems to work a bit like a time loop, where the decisions you make each time gradually increase the "corruption" of the girls and the world in general, allowing you to get farther with them the next time around. The biggest issues with this are knowing what to do in what order and remembering what you did last time. It's not always clear what will give you a result without the walkthrough, and that really takes some time to decipher. You will probably be skipping a LOT of repeat dialogue. An in-game hint system would be really, really appreciated.

I will say, however, that what really makes this game for me is Alex, the character with the most development so far. I'm kind of in love with her. She was written with this overwhelming sense of affection and her interactions are full of cuddling and smothering tits and this strangely comfortable intimacy that is really appealing to me. She's sticking in my brain right now and I want MORE.
    So yeah, I'm interested to see where this game goes.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

pervohentsu

From the Ghastly Eyrie I can see to the ends of the world, and from this vantage point I declare with utter certainty that this one will be big if they add animations! The models are great already, now the game just needs content.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Oblivion9873

V0.01a. Super strong potential for the game with models that are more competent than those in the majority of its peers, provided the body shapes are to one's personal taste (they definitely are to mine). I really like the time loop premise that gives it a majora's mask-but-lewd-VN feel. Dev seems to have good ideas and plans on how to move forward with development.