VN - Unity - Completed - Cabin Fever [Final] [Sad Panda Studios]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Alfre4u

Very short and more about living off grid with a side of viral outbreak causing the even further smaller side of the drama of the story that has another side of romance.

Now imo that should all be in reverse order but if you into this order then +1/2 stars.

A few other extra bad bits:
    Noskip button (though semi fast auto is capable at least..)

Very very little content with forced have to be overly safe good to get good end while others are just obvious bad ends

The true end not at all worth while and a little editing could least made it semi cuter/romantic/hot/teary/... instead was just o that it, it over ... k...
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Shadrag7

pretty cute story. the thing that bothered me the most was the missing of a "skip" button. the ending is pretty much so designed that its unlikely to get the good ending at first but its still fun to figure out where exactly one went wrong and how to deal with it.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

willy1243

liked it alot. i got a bad ending the first time a when i went back for another playthrough i figured out what i did wrong and fixed it. is there anymore games like this? all in all it was a cute and amazing game that kept me up till 2 a.m. to play.