VN Others Completed Cabin in the woods [Final] [Erkerut]

1.30 star(s) 4 Votes

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
What a waste of time, it didn't have shit and extremely short. I hope some heroes will leak the latest uncensored update for the game Wet Nightmares, the Patreon update on that thread censoring the entire chapter 1 and chapter 2 didn't have any sexual content at all

The_Archivist

Jan 9, 2019
I was excited at first until I saw the comments and reviews. The shit thing is, I like Erkerut's art. Erkerut does good art. It's just a shame he can't seem to do literally ANYTHING else at a passable level. If he just stuck to art and wasn't lazy I think he could rake in quite a few more patrons and some more money.

Speaking of, anyone got the images from this thing to post up?

NinjaNamedBob

May 3, 2018

Name is basically a rip from the Joss Whedon movie, yet looks half as entertaining. A couple other people have mentioned that it's also shorter, so I'm wondering if the dev is some scammer ripping assets from someone's hard work.

GreedOfTheFool

Apr 1, 2018
the CG gallery thing is a mess with a return button that doesn't work and the settings are in a different language for me

TheoBambou

Dec 26, 2020
Is it only for me that the game is fucking glitched ? 1500 hours of dev for not even 5min of gameplay tf is that ???

Jul 5, 2017
I was excited at first until I saw the comments and reviews. The shit thing is, I like Erkerut's art. Erkerut does good art. It's just a shame he can't seem to do literally ANYTHING else at a passable level. If he just stuck to art and wasn't lazy I think he could rake in quite a few more patrons and some more money.

Speaking of, anyone got the images from this thing to post up?

Imagine if he stuck to art and just teamed up with a competent writer/programmer. Im certain that if he did that he'd get more patrons and likely offset the cost of the extra hand.

Weyrd

Feb 23, 2021
Yeah, this is a pretty bad game. No way it is fun, and it just draaags the story to death and beyond. Do NOT play this. (AND half the game isn't translated into English - sloppy work).

Reactions: Dexiduos
Sep 12, 2017
Game has 4 noteworthy images, 3 of them are her showing her feet, fourth is her standing naked.
Thats it, and it's still not fully translated either
It takes longer to go through the intro and the credits than it does to go through the game itself

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
lol for some reason when I saw the title(in my notifications) I blocked out the VN part and thought it was the side scroller with the sprite rape which which pretty fun and couldn't understand all the attacks on the game. Then I saw it was THIS game and yeah...

Anyway does anyone recall the game I'm thinking of? Your house gets demolished by an earthquake I think and you need to gather materials to build it.

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
WTF was that, this feels like a trial version, there's music files but they don't work lol.

1.30 star(s) 4 Votes