Others - Cachipun with Waifu [v0.2.2] [Sti DiLu]

1. 4.00 star(s)

salvya

The game presents an interesting concept by blending the simplicity of rock, paper, scissors with anime elements, but it falls short in delivering a balanced gameplay experience. The game's art style and character design are commendable, offering a visually pleasing aspect that will appeal to anime enthusiasts. However, the core game mechanics reveal some significant issues.

The challenge of defeating your anime opponent in a rock, paper, scissors match is skewed against the player, as you're required to win five times compared to the opponent's three. This imbalance can lead to a frustrating experience, especially since there are no discernible patterns or strategies to outwit the AI. This lack of balance in gameplay undermines the fun and could deter players from engaging deeply with the game.

Unlocking scenes with characters after victories is a unique feature, but with the skewed difficulty, it becomes a rare and unrewarding experience. The single scene I managed to unlock was well-done, yet it doesn't compensate for the game's overall lack of fairness and depth.

In its current state, it earns 4 out of 5 stars. While it has potential with its attractive art and unique concept, the game needs significant improvements in balancing and gameplay dynamics to be more enjoyable and rewarding. It's a game that might catch your interest initially but could quickly lead to frustration due to its challenging mechanics. Hopefully, future updates will address these issues and make it a more enjoyable experience for all players.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Maciswack

Man I want to like this game because the art isn't that bad and I like the characters but it feels the game isn't in your favor while playing rock paper scissors. What makes this game really tough is while the girl you pick only has to win 3 times you have to win 5 times and to add to this there isn't any patterns or tells in what your opponent chooses. I really hope this game improves because the 1 scene I managed to unlock isn't that bad.