VN Others Completed Cafe Deux Femmes [Final] [Little Black Book Games]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

seraphino

Sep 2, 2019
I agree soo fucking much with you.

it's like "yeah ! let's use french for the title ! it will sound soo cool !" .. well surprise... it didn't.

i bet english people will pronunce that terribly, others language countries will wont even be able to read that, and french people just find this completly ridiculous as it's a terrible name for a café.

it's soo fucking bad -_-, it doesn't even make sense and in addition, i just wonder who the fuck would ever call a café "café deux femmes"... it's like "bar trois chaises", the name is soo fucking off.
TBH, "Café Deux Femmes" can push perverts who wanna meet this two women to come in the cafe, but a bar with just three chairs not really give a good vibe x)

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
TBH, "Café Deux Femmes" can push perverts who wanna meet this two women to come in the cafe, but a bar with just three chairs not really give a good vibe x)
heh , you gonna need thoses 3 chairs to sit with the couple of women :p

tenkayh

Jun 10, 2019
I agree soo fucking much with you.

it's like "yeah ! let's use french for the title ! it will sound soo cool !" .. well surprise... it didn't.

i bet english people will pronunce that terribly, others language countries will wont even be able to read that, and french people just find this completly ridiculous as it's a terrible name for a café.

it's soo fucking bad -_-, it doesn't even make sense and in addition, i just wonder who the fuck would ever call a café "café deux femmes"... it's like "bar trois chaises", the name is soo fucking off.
I'm French, and I totally agree with you....
For french poeple, (me at least), it's a terrible name for a café. ^^
ps: sry for my english

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
Saw this on steam and was also very surprised by the cool art.
But how is the actual game as a whole? And is there even sex or nudity in it? It looks like there is a ton of tags missing here, or is it just this shot?

Fizzlebanger34

Feb 27, 2018
The game is not super short, about 2 hours for one playthrough. It's mostly just slice-of-life with two romance routes. There's only two sex scenes in the game, and each scene only has only one solo nude image of the girl on a bed (the MC is not present in either image, despite the fact that she is a static character that is not customizable in any way.) It's an OK VN, but it's extremely light on H-content.

Reactions: PeteHanson
D

Deleted member 1503986

I found out how to get past the first crash:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I played for a bit after that, and haven't found any other crashes so far.
can confirm 100% this is the game breaking line of text, once deleted the game runs normally.

MidasTheGold

Jul 7, 2020
I deleted the text that causes the crash, but I still get a black screen with the settings icon on the bottom and nothing else

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote