Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
xTK6or.jpg

Overview:
A Character Creator that's all about variety. Generate a sexy random character and modify her from there. Make your perfect dream come true!​

Thread Updated: 2024-06-30
Release Date: 2024-03-20
Developer: Ripened Peach -
Censored: No
Version: 2024b
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

ss-7.jpg ss-4.jpg ss-5.jpg ss-6.jpg ss-1.jpg ss-2.jpg ss-3.jpg 1.jpg

Last edited:

Demonwise

Oct 29, 2018
Hmmm, interesting. The screenshots don't look bad. In fact, I would say they look better and more realistic than other "character creators" I've seen. That said, I have to wonder what the end-game is here. Is this the dev's first foray into game creation making this their first project to stretch their creative and programming capabilities? What are we supposed to be able to do with our finished 'characters'? Will be be able to export them? If so, to what end? Depending upon the format of the export it isn't like there are that many games out there that you can just swap out models with custom ones on the fly. Or perhaps is this only intended to be a creator's resource. Something for a dev who is out to make a game of their own and want to use high quality custom character models. The last screenshot makes it seem like there are other ways to 'view' and 'interact' with your finished character creations.

EDIT: Ok, the last screenshot is referring to the 'dance club' location. Sort of a nifty feature. In the 'creator' screen your character only t-poses or idly stands occasionally fidgeting. In the 'dance club' it is pretty much what it sounds like. You can see your character dance in a pseudo-strip club environment complete with music. Downside is that all she does is rock her hips side to side, mover her hands and arms around and move her head a bit. Her feet never leave the same spot. A little underwhelming currently. Also, there is a option to haver her 'strip automatically'. I had this selected yet my character never actually removed her clothes.

Last edited:

Armonie

二形 ~ 変態
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
Thanks for sharing !

1719767563265.png
My triforce on F95Zone -> Let's see the results.

AndyM

May 8, 2024
Hmmm, interesting. The screenshots don't look bad. In fact, I would say they look better and more realistic than other "character creators" I've seen. That said, I have to wonder what the end-game is here. Is this the dev's first foray into game creation making this their first project to stretch their creative and programming capabilities? What are we supposed to be able to do with our finished 'characters'? Will be be able to export them? If so, to what end? Depending upon the format of the export it isn't like there are that many games out there that you can just swap out models with custom ones on the fly. Or perhaps is this only intended to be a creator's resource. Something for a dev who is out to make a game of their own and want to use high quality custom character models. The last screenshot makes it seem like there are other ways to 'view' and 'interact' with your finished character creations.

EDIT: Ok, the last screenshot is referring to the 'dance club' location. Sort of a nifty feature. In the 'creator' screen your character only t-poses or idly stands occasionally fidgeting. In the 'dance club' it is pretty much what it sounds like. You can see your character dance in a pseudo-strip club environment complete with music. Downside is that all she does is rock her hips side to side, mover her hands and arms around and move her head a bit. Her feet never leave the same spot. A little underwhelming currently. Also, there is a option to haver her 'strip automatically'. I had this selected yet my character never actually removed her clothes.
The June 8 post on Patreon seems to be your answer