Motor3Fase

Sep 6, 2017
Thank you for your fast answer @mdqp and about
so there are only a handful of people that can get you pregnant
who are those NPCs?, if i remember right, the guy in the bakery can get pregnant the Main Character, but when i played it that was an "ending pregnancy game over" or "abort it", i think that was the v086 or lower when i played it. I dont know if that changed.

Thanks for taking your time to answer those questions :)

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
But 99% have been made by only one guy (Redjet is his pen name)

Poor line art/shit anatomy, mediocre colors, anime faces that aren't stylized enough, dull poses, overuses one specific body type and heads often dont match the body.
You wouldn't get into art school with that portfolio, none of the pictures are such that you'd want to look at it twice.
Maybe in 5 years people will masturbate to his art.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Thank you for your fast answer @mdqp and about

who are those NPCs?, if i remember right, the guy in the bakery can get pregnant the Main Character, but when i played it that was an "ending pregnancy game over" or "abort it", i think that was the v086 or lower when i played it. I dont know if that changed.

Thanks for taking your time to answer those questions :)
If you are a bimbo, you can get pregnant with the "beach boy" in Solina (the surfer who lives in the first house you meet when entering the city). Now that I think about it, however, I think that's it, as I forgot to add a few more options for this release. Dang it, that's what was that nagging feeling that I was missing something. XD

Actually, there is no abort option as such. I didn't think introducing abortions would be necessary, since you can select whether you get pregnant or not AND you can ignore the pregnancy and not go to the doctor for 3 days, which changes your pregnancy to just a "strange feeling" you had, instead (a schrodinger pregnancy, if you will). Also, I feel that's kind of dark, if I am totally honest, and I'd rather not add them in. The second option is the treatment, and it gives a fast pregnancy. To put it another way, You either retire or have a fast pregnancy (a natural pregnancy isn't an option), to keep the game's logic sensible enough.

Motor3Fase

Sep 6, 2017
If you are a bimbo, you can get pregnant with the "beach boy" in Solina (the surfer who lives in the first house you meet when entering the city). Now that I think about it, however, I think that's it, as I forgot to add a few more options for this release. Dang it, that's what was that nagging feeling that I was missing something. XD

Actually, there is no abort option as such. I didn't think introducing abortions would be necessary, since you can select whether you get pregnant or not AND you can ignore the pregnancy and not go to the doctor for 3 days, which changes your pregnancy to just a "strange feeling" you had, instead (a schrodinger pregnancy, if you will). Also, I feel that's kind of dark, if I am totally honest, and I'd rather not add them in. The second option is the treatment, and it gives a fast pregnancy. To put it another way, You either retire or have a fast pregnancy (a natural pregnancy isn't an option), to keep the game's logic sensible enough.
Thank you for the answer, now i get it. XD

Reactions: mdqp

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017

Silly mdqp, you can also get pregnant by having sex with the baker in Tarkus.

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
Well, he had mentioned the baker himself, so I figured he didn't need a reminder. XD
When are we gonna be able to fuck the guy on the beach? It's been teasing us for a while now.

Inhibition

Apr 19, 2018
That's a bug, it will be taken care of in the next hotfix.
Will the hotfix additionally fix this completely usable boat that's here that allows us to get to the bottom of the continent and the other islands that are completely content-less atm?

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
When are we gonna be able to fuck the guy on the beach? It's been teasing us for a while now.
When I write the scene... ;P

Will the hotfix additionally fix this completely usable boat that's here that allows us to get to the bottom of the continent and the other islands that are completely content-less atm?
Wait, I don't know of any way to trigger this in-game without using the debug tool, how did you get the ship to show?

Djoki996

Jan 13, 2018
Sorry to ask this but are there any Sonya scenes that require other paths or traits than titty-lover?

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Sorry to ask this but are there any Sonya scenes that require other paths or traits than titty-lover?
Well Sonya has two sets of scenes depending on whether you have the "outcasts' pendant" or not, but you shouldn't be missing too much otherwise. There are probably some minor changes related to traits, but nothing too wild.

Reactions: Djoki996

Inhibition

Apr 19, 2018
Wait, I don't know of any way to trigger this in-game without using the debug tool, how did you get the ship to show?
I really couldn't guess why, I've done a lot on this save file and it showed up when I transferred over to the most recent version.
I attached the save file to the post and just for the basic rundown:
Travel Sphere Used For: Combat stats buffed and sunk inhibition once to rush through the book retrieval
What has been completed in the run: Every quest available in the journal
Notes: Avoided pretty much every long term MC effect in the game on this file, I don't work for Sonya, not a cow nor a pet, came to senses with the guards and golden leaf is 100% safe from any guild/futas.
If I had to guess: And putting a 10% chance on this, mixed up variables with the whole "Buying the boat from the golden leaf sailor" event.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
I really couldn't guess why, I've done a lot on this save file and it showed up when I transferred over to the most recent version.
I attached the save file to the post and just for the basic rundown:
Travel Sphere Used For: Combat stats buffed and sunk inhibition once to rush through the book retrieval
What has been completed in the run: Every quest available in the journal
Notes: Avoided pretty much every long term MC effect in the game on this file, I don't work for Sonya, not a cow nor a pet, came to senses with the guards and golden leaf is 100% safe from any guild/futas.
If I had to guess: And putting a 10% chance on this, mixed up variables with the whole "Buying the boat from the golden leaf sailor" event.
There is a ship sprite in the travel sphere room, did you interact with it? That's the only way to call the ship in recent versions. Several months ago, there was an invisible debug event I had on the coast (it bordered the tile where the ship appears), and interacting with it could also make the ship appear, but if the ship appeared only recently, that shouldn't be the case.

Other than that, there is no other way to call the ship in the game. Sadly, this doesn't leave any track in switches or variables, so I can't figure it out by checking the savefile.

Inhibition

Apr 19, 2018
anyone gotta full save?
The game has routes, a bunch of which are mutually exclusive in their content. Some scenes are chapter locked and there's no way to play a majority of them after the first time.
I don't know what you would want a full save file for but here you go, this save file is as close to full clear as you can get on the non-hotfixed version.

Reactions: feintz

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
I was reading thru the walkthru and it says about the Mage's Guild, after you do the Merchant's mission go back and Erica will be asked about attending a noble event as 'eye candy' security!

One on the events during this quest says about Zanti! And if Erica has a Zanti tattoo this will win extra points with Zanti (I'm guessing this has to do with the next noble quest when Erica will need to win the votes to become a noble of Gold Leaf)

What does the Zanti tattoo look like? Or is this tattoo already labeled under 'lower back', or pelvis? I haven't been able to drop her Inhibition enough to gain access to view the possible tattoos for those areas! I didn't see anything in the walkthru other then being able to get tattoos, so there's nothing that gives any details of what Erica's stats must be for lower back and pelvis!

Really the only option I have is to have her drink alcohol until her stats drop. (Obviously saving the game before doing so)

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
I was reading thru the walkthru and it says about the Mage's Guild, after you do the Merchant's mission go back and Erica will be asked about attending a noble event as 'eye candy' security!

One on the events during this quest says about Zanti! And if Erica has a Zanti tattoo this will win extra points with Zanti (I'm guessing this has to do with the next noble quest when Erica will need to win the votes to become a noble of Gold Leaf)

What does the Zanti tattoo look like? Or is this tattoo already labeled under 'lower back', or pelvis? I haven't been able to drop her Inhibition enough to gain access to view the possible tattoos for those areas! I didn't see anything in the walkthru other then being able to get tattoos, so there's nothing that gives any details of what Erica's stats must be for lower back and pelvis!

Really the only option I have is to have her drink alcohol until her stats drop. (Obviously saving the game before doing so)
I think it's from the adventurers' guild, actually.

Anyway, the tattoo is given to you if you become a fully-fledged cowgirl, so it's a unique tattoo related to a specific path (you need to work at the farm to get this one, and it's mutually exclusive with becoming involved with Beatrix the vampire).

Reactions: Re-4Andrew
4.30 star(s) 42 Votes