Jul 28, 2018
I went to the first temple, failed to beat the fire genie, and left. I updated to this last version from the previous one and now I can't find the entrance to the temple. I speak with the old dude in the magi guild library and he tells me he doesn't know other temple locations. In the town market, the person the sells maps only talk but I don't get an option to buy any maps so I can't find a way into the temple that way neither. Did if soft lock my progress with the temples/shapeshifting?
Go directly west from where you exit Tarkas; it's in the alcove of mountain tiles.

How did you fail at beating the fire genie he dies in one hit from a fireball.
Not something you might try if you didn't figure out the hint. Then again, I would have saved before touching the key and reloaded afterwards.

Jan 25, 2018
How did you fail at beating the fire genie he dies in one hit from a fireball.
Because I skipp all dialgoue, and I kinda didn't get the hint "Fire sometimes beats fire" and my gamer intinct was trying to use wind and ice spells...

Go directly west from where you exit Tarkas; it's in the alcove of mountain tiles.
because I skip all the text and I also kindad didn't get the hint that "fire sometimes beats fire"

Not something you might try if you didn't figure out the hint. Then again, I would have saved before touching the key and reloaded afterwards.
I tried every single mountain around the military outpost, the wall, and Tarkas, It's almost as if had lost access to the Temple

Jul 28, 2018
I tried every single mountain around the military outpost, the wall, and Tarkas, It's almost as if had lost access to the Temple
This is where you go to go back to the first temple:

Temple 1.png

It worked for me on a quick test (started the temple, left, slept for a night, and went back). If it doesn't work you could post your save for us to look at, or just start over.

Edit: Got to the point of losing to the Djinn, left, and could still go back. Tested in 0.9.9 and 0.9.10.

Last edited:
Reactions: sunaboz

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
I went to the first temple, failed to beat the fire genie, and left. I updated to this last version from the previous one and now I can't find the entrance to the temple. I speak with the old dude in the magi guild library and he tells me he doesn't know other temple locations. In the town market, the person the sells maps only talk but I don't get an option to buy any maps so I can't find a way into the temple that way neither. Did if soft lock my progress with the temples/shapeshifting?
Don't worry, you didn't lock yourself out. It's a minor oversight on my part, but the entrance doesn't become visible on the map after you discover it, however it's still interactable (I'll make sure it changes visually in future updates).

Exit Tarkas and go straight west, the entrance to the temple is right there, in the mountains. Also, the fire genie has a trick to it, it's not a straightforward fight. I hope this is enough to guide you in the right direction. :)

Reactions: sunaboz

sunaboz

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
I hope this is enough to guide you in the right direction. :)
This is what I like about your game the most, i.e. it doesn't treat a gamer like an idiot. Puzzles are logical (and not super easy for the most part) and hints are well placed and formulated so figuring out what to do is fun.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ekcho666 and mdqp
Jan 25, 2018
This is where you go to go back to the first temple:

View attachment 3447747

It worked for me on a quick test (started the temple, left, slept for a night, and went back). If it doesn't work you could post your save for us to look at, or just start over.

Edit: Got to the point of losing to the Djinn, left, and could still go back. Tested in 0.9.9 and 0.9.10.
Awesome, thanks for taking your time to even test this. Apparently every single comment on this thread explaining where the entrance is located has the directions way off too.

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
what happens if you get raped by the tentacle in the jar? there's nothing new in the status or personal info screens...

Last edited:

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
what happens if you get raped by the tentacle in the jar? there's nothing new in the status or personal info screens...
Nothing really happens, it's more of an easter egg for what you can meet later on during a quest.

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
for that matter what is this weird pendant?
is it slowly going to lower my inhibitions? or is this the "cant say no" thing?
1710686851223.png

Etheric

May 30, 2017
Long time since I played waiting for the finished version. I saw that the lastest updates have been focused on male content, I believe that for those who are only interested on lesbian/lezdom content the game is kind of complete I guess?

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
also the guide dosent have them all listed but what all jobs can i get for each time slot?
Usually, jobs are separated in jobs you can do during the day (inn, bakery, teahouse, model job, Imperial Offices) and during the night (pub, Queen of Hearts) with the only notable exception of the brothel (open 24/7). This is usually because the place is only open during those hours. You can interact with the schedule in your bedroom to have an idea of how much you still have to unlock (although some of those aren't jobs).

for that matter what is this weird pendant?
is it slowly going to lower my inhibitions? or is this the "cant say no" thing?
While worn, it drops your inhibitions by 10 points. Also, if your "slut reputation" (an invisible stat) is high enough, you unlock certain lewd dreams when you take a nap.

Long time since I played waiting for the finished version. I saw that the lastest updates have been focused on male content, I believe that for those who are only interested on lesbian/lezdom content the game is kind of complete I guess?
I wouldn't say so, but there have been a couple of paths with a male focus within the cheerleading content, and I have been trying to add art for old pregnant scenes, so that probably schewed the balance both in art and content. I don't think I have recently released a 100% "straight" update, though (in fact, I am not sure if I have ever done that).

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
two things...what all adds to or subtracts from my slut score? like will all se add to slut? like when working in the fashion will sleeping with Misha give me slut points? what about the super wholesome sex with Lea? or is it just sex with men? or sex with men like the drunken sailor? or drunk guy in the alley?

second, i dont really have the time to go down every path, so what "scenes" do you get if you keep the lewd ghost? dose she take over your body and go sleeping with a bunch a of random men?

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
two things...what all adds to or subtracts from my slut score? like will all se add to slut? like when working in the fashion will sleeping with Misha give me slut points? what about the super wholesome sex with Lea? or is it just sex with men? or sex with men like the drunken sailor? or drunk guy in the alley?

second, i dont really have the time to go down every path, so what "scenes" do you get if you keep the lewd ghost? dose she take over your body and go sleeping with a bunch a of random men?
Generally, slut reputation grows for very public sexual activities or for specific lewd jobs (the easiest way to raise it is by working at the brothel, for example, since you can do that 3 times per day).

If the ghost "takes over", you get 1 of 3 random scenes at night when you go to sleep, and she might appear here and there to give you some "suggestions" (if you take a bath, or look at yourself in the mirror, for example). If you let her stay, but keep control, you can decide whether or not you get the random scenes, but she won't appear elsewhere. If you remove her, she is gone for good.

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
Generally, slut reputation grows for very public sexual activities or for specific lewd jobs (the easiest way to raise it is by working at the brothel, for example, since you can do that 3 times per day).

If the ghost "takes over", you get 1 of 3 random scenes at night when you go to sleep, and she might appear here and there to give you some "suggestions" (if you take a bath, or look at yourself in the mirror, for example). If you let her stay, but keep control, you can decide whether or not you get the random scenes, but she won't appear elsewhere. If you remove her, she is gone for good.
ok so sex in a private setting or non sex work, like sex with Lea, or ses with Misha at model job are safe?
ohh so if i keep her in the box i can still control what scenes i get? its not like a "you wake up int he middle of the night and go suck some dick "
but if she takes over what are those said scenes?(go ahead and spoil them for me)
also dos the scene at night where you feed the succubus do anything later?

Last edited:

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
ok so sex in a private setting or non sex work, like sex with Lea, or ses with Misha at model job are safe?
ohh so if i keep her in the box i can still control what scenes i get? its not like a "you wake up int he middle of the night and go suck some dick "
but if she takes over what are those said scenes?(go ahead and spoil them for me)
also dos the scene at night where you feed the succubus do anything later?
Yeah, those should all be safe.

If you keep her in the box, you decide if she takes over or not during the night (the scene is still random if you let her). A couple are purely exhibitionism (flashing, touching yourself), and a couple involve public sex, if I am not mistaken. Giving a quick look at the code, it seems like the 4th scene was in there, but I didn't enable it, for whatever reason (probably a mistake, although I seem to remember I never got the Patreon money from the guy that asked for the scene itself, maybe that played a role into it).

The succubus scene doesn't affect anything, but you should be able to meet her again.

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
ok so if you "keep" her you can refuse the scene(still get exhibitionist trait), if she "keep her" the scene happens if you want it to or not...and get the trait? cuz if i recall having the trait makes some sex unavoidable later.... wish i could make a deal with her, you can share my body but only with women XD
can you spoil what "public sex" involves? what exactly happens in those scenes? as they are not in either the h-scene guide or the walk thru (neither is the succubus it seems....) and do all the scenes (sex or not) effect slut rating?

" Noble bodyguard quest (will checks during intro: 80 50 60 40; inhibition <= 70 check and also a few of exhibitionist checks here and there " into of the quest or the game? cuz i went with a low willpower start 100 int 100 inh and 40 wil so i could just get lea and get my will power back up to 100 safely and still get the bonus spell perk

Last edited:

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
ok so if you "keep" her you can refuse the scene(still get exhibitionist trait), if she "keep her" the scene happens if you want it to or not...and get the trait? cuz if i recall having the trait makes some sex unavoidable later.... wish i could make a deal with her, you can share my body but only with women XD
can you spoil what "public sex" involves? what exactly happens in those scenes? as they are not in either the h-scene guide or the walk thru (neither is the succubus it seems....) and do all the scenes (sex or not) effect slut rating?

" Noble bodyguard quest (will checks during intro: 80 50 60 40; inhibition <= 70 check and also a few of exhibitionist checks here and there " into of the quest or the game? cuz i went with a low willpower start 100 int 100 inh and 40 wil so i could just get lea and get my will power back up to 100 safely and still get the bonus spell perk
You only get the trait if she takes over. All her nightly scenes give you +1 to your slut reputation. A couple are about flashing strangers, there is a public sex scene in a park (visited by pervs to have sex) and there is an anal scene with a random guy in the streets (this is the scene I mentioned which was disabled).

I am sorry, but I am not sure what you are talking about in the second part, could you rephrase that?

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
ok so if she takes over i get the trait and cannot refuse the scenes(witch include sex with men), if i keep her with the box, i dont get the trait and CAN refuse the scenes... witch all give me slut points and none of them involve sex with women.... she can just go back to the slutty exorcist

and in your notes you state that there are willpower checks during the into...intro to the quest? as in it dose a willpower check when you start the quest...or when you start the game?

when i started a new game, i gave myself 100 intelligence, 100 inhibitions and 40 willpower. i plan to safely grind the 3k needed to buy Lea, and then just let her sing till i get my willpower to 100 then do the quest as normal. so in the end i will have 100, int, inh and will...but if it dose the will check at the start of the game...

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 43 Votes