Andragon

Mar 9, 2019
Ok, seems like a cool game. Very challenging indeed. Too challenging for me and my damaged brain. A lot of quests requiring it to be night but no way to rest until night and if you are out and it becomes night then automatically teleported to my home and sent to bed like a child. I don't get that.

tipoima

Jul 20, 2018
Ok, seems like a cool game. Very challenging indeed. Too challenging for me and my damaged brain. A lot of quests requiring it to be night but no way to rest until night and if you are out and it becomes night then automatically teleported to my home and sent to bed like a child. I don't get that.
You can pass time at the bed (and maybe in portable tent?? never checked) and by doing jobs. And you only get teleported home at "late" night. Although I agree, I don't know why sleeping is mandatory.

Reactions: kylemorre

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
What does Hanatora's statue in the second temple do?
On one hand, you'd think that Shapeshifter goddess wouldn't really be harmful to said Shapeshifters, but neither brainwashing nor it being written in red, look like it'll be anything good.
Her hidden statues will affect certain events in chapter 5 and 6 (the last two chapters of the game). Those are spoilers, but if you really want to know:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can advance time by using the bed in your home, if you need it. Not too many quests need you to be out at night, I think, there might be more that require daytime, actually.

The going to bed part is there because otherwise nights would be infinite or I'd need some equally arbitrary system in place (like an energy system) to decide when players can't just go around anymore. Unless you have a problem with the night and day cycle itself, it's just a compromise so that things make sense and it also gives me an easy "funnel" to handle daily resets.

Xaoyu

Dec 31, 2017
Hello,

There are few CG in the first chapters. Would like to know if there a larger number of them later or if, at the contrary, they become more rare.

Reactions: Slidercr

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Hello,

There are few CG in the first chapters. Would like to know if there a larger number of them later or if, at the contrary, they become more rare.
There are more than 60 unique CGs (some have several variations), but I don't have a precise count. I am trying to add more art after the fact (now that I have more funds), so I am not sure about the distribution, but I guess it stays more or less even. Maybe other players might have a better grasp on that, actually.

anschwww

May 10, 2017
Link to the freely available latest version (0.91 July update):

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
how stop being someone else slave on this game is it just get a high enough willpower or go to a church

Last edited:

Shado10

Jun 17, 2018
Hiya has some1 the changelogs? started to play 0.90 but i really dont know if i missed anything :c

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
how stop being someone else slave on this game is it just get a high enough willpower or go to a church
Usually, there isn't a way to stop being a slave. Which path are you on? The cowgirl path can be reversed, but it requires finding a secret dragon to grant you the wish (you might want to check the walkthrough, I *think* it's mentioned in there). I will expand this to other paths in the future, but I want them to be mostly complete, before I mess with the option.

I have a question related to gameplay.

Reactions: dhklewdgamer

AKA101

May 11, 2017
is there noble path and other path? and if there is can we go all the path or it is block after taking certain path.

prodigy

Sep 7, 2016
oh wow it is already on 0.9+? How far it is from completion? It progressing in quiet fast peace, last time I played it was on 8.9 and there was a lot unfiinished events. I hope that you arent rushing it ;)

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
is there noble path and other path? and if there is can we go all the path or it is block after taking certain path.
There is a noble path. It's not complete yet, but there is already quite a bit to do. Becoming a noble isn't compatible with becoming a slave, however.

oh wow it is already on 0.9+? How far it is from completion? It progressing in quiet fast peace, last time I played it was on 8.9 and there was a lot unfiinished events. I hope that you arent rushing it ;)
I am trying to rush a bit, actually, because I feel like the game has been in development for quite some time now, it feel like it's at the point where I should really start to tie the loose ends. I am not cutting corners, whenever I can, but I am trying to be more selective on the new stuff I add that isn't planned already.

Darn.. the exhibitionist only have 1 CG soo far... need to wait a bit longer..
Do you mean the ghost? If not, there are a few more CGs that could be classified as exhibitionist, even without the ghost.

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes