sack02

Feb 10, 2018
Does anyone know where Lea's content ends at the moment? I can't seem to find a way to progress past the point where she decides whether she is going to stay a slave or not.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Does anyone know where Lea's content ends at the moment? I can't seem to find a way to progress past the point where she decides whether she is going to stay a slave or not.
If you are playing 0.94, that's where it ends. In 0.95 I added one scene for both scenarios, to wrap them up, so her content is more or less finished now. I also slightly modified the scene where you are "stuck", so that it changes a bit more between the two paths).

naglover

Aug 15, 2016
How do you get into the building where the uncle is supposed to be inside, at the start of chapter 5? I've tried a few spells/transformation, but nothing has worked so far.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
How do you get into the building where the uncle is supposed to be inside, at the start of chapter 5? I've tried a few spells/transformation, but nothing has worked so far.
This time around, you'll have to do some parkour. Some rooftops are close enough to one another (you can only do that after you try to get in and find that the door is locked).

Nov 5, 2018
I gotta say, one of the most impressive things about this game is how much there is to do without actually progressing the main story. I've put in dozens of hours and haven't gone past chapter 2. Downloading 0.94 right now and plan on playing it like a normal person would, are there any side stuff that I miss if I go through the story? Like are there side missions that only exist in chapter 1? I know the guide has some of this stuff, but it's not exactly the most complete guide in the world.

...Also their is ponygirl stuff now? Heck yes, how do I get that?

sack02

Feb 10, 2018
There are some quests that auto-fail or disappear if you go to the next chapter without doing them first. The walkthrough lists all of them though, so if you want to do all the side content you should probably take a peak at that.

All the ponygirl stuff is on the slave path I think. The walkthrough should tell you how to start on that too.

Nov 5, 2018
There are some quests that auto-fail or disappear if you go to the next chapter without doing them first. The walkthrough lists all of them though, so if you want to do all the side content you should probably take a peak at that.

All the ponygirl stuff is on the slave path I think. The walkthrough should tell you how to start on that too.
Thanks a bunch

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Latest Public Version 0.94

Changelog can be found here (its being updated every update).

albinolabrat00

Aug 6, 2019
So what do you have to do to unlock mouse form? I can't seem to figure it out either...

I hope am not the only one here but the Official walkthough is confusing as hell. It's very confusing during certain quest. I head to the Adventure Guild and do the Merchant quest and read through it and am wondering WTF is Mouse Form. Also am a 100% that some people who don't bother doing side quest and play through the main quest will read the temple quest and they read through it and wonder what is "Mouse Form" that was me.Who feels this walkthrough needs to be redone I sure feel like it dose. I hope am not the only one who feels this. Or am I just stupid and I can't read for the life of me.

zerojack123

Sep 6, 2018
So what do you have to do to unlock mouse form? I can't seem to figure it out either...
I gave up on it since It just frustrated me. Am usually not like that but I just can't figure it out I ignored the side quest and just did the main quest and not once has mouse form been brought up and in the first temple there is a hole where it says you can use mouse form yet don't know how too do it. Am sorry I can't help you on that part since I haven't figured it out myself yet.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Any lesbian content ?
There is plenty of it, so if you are after it, you should be able to find it easily.

To unlock the mouse form, you must complete the first temple. At the end, you'll find a weird statue/altar, which gives you the ability once you interact with it. All temples will have something similar at the end, to unlock new transformations. Maybe I should make the statue shine, so that it's more obvious you can interact with it as well?

DarkBolt

Sep 10, 2018
So i played a bit, and looks like the protagonist is submissive in most, if not all of the sexual encounters?

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes