Ekcho666

Apr 28, 2018
Has anyone else had a problem with save files suddenly disappearing? because mine just did (deleting all my progress:mad:)

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Has anyone else had a problem with save files suddenly disappearing? because mine just did (deleting all my progress:mad:)
Is it possible the folder was set to "read only"? I think that's one possibility for disappearing saves, or at least, it's the only one I ever met personally for an rpg maker game.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Another update is here! We are getting close to 1.0, time to add more numbers after the zero to avoid the disaster of an actual release!*

Explore a living, breathing world... Then come back home and play my game! Available or at . Check the changelog to see if that particular fetish you love was surreptitiously added to the game, forcing you to play it from beginning to end another time.

*There is so much time between now and the heat death of the universe, why hurry?

Direct link:

lotafun

Feb 2, 2020
So I tried to find any foe to fight in early game due to lack a gold for ag fee, and I can't find anyone to fight with.
It's not like other rpgmv games where you can engage in random combat and get exp/gold, right?

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
So I tried to find any foe to fight in early game due to lack a gold for ag fee, and I can't find anyone to fight with.
It's not like other rpgmv games where you can engage in random combat and get exp/gold, right?
No random fights. Luckily for you, there are all sorts of jobs you can do in Tarkas (maid at the inn, helper in the bakery, and depending on your inhibitions, there are other jobs as well).

NyxAssasin

May 17, 2018
sugesstion : i think the sprint speed need more variation, i found the faster one is to fast when you try to speak to some one in an area without some things( maybe because im using a controller?). and it helps with replayability because early game you usually saving money and not using the carriage

Ekcho666

Apr 28, 2018
Try jobs or try your hand at gambling to build up gold reserves and of course, guild jobs pay gold as well.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
sugesstion : i think the sprint speed need more variation, i found the faster one is to fast when you try to speak to some one in an area without some things( maybe because im using a controller?). and it helps with replayability because early game you usually saving money and not using the carriage
Are you saying you'd like to be able to set your character's speed? I probably wouldn't want to allow this in regular gameplay, but I can probably add the option in one of the debug tool (some events/scenes reset the speed, but you can simply change it back to what you want it to be).

Reactions: Ekcho666

Zone_Purifier

Apr 20, 2018
Another update is here! We are getting close to 1.0, time to add more numbers after the zero to avoid the disaster of an actual release!*

Explore a living, breathing world... Then come back home and play my game! Available or at . Check the changelog to see if that particular fetish you love was surreptitiously added to the game, forcing you to play it from beginning to end another time.

*There is so much time between now and the heat death of the universe, why hurry?

Direct link: Mega
'Preciate it. I'm not sure if this has been fixed or not, but last time I played this (a few weeks ago) the game was crashing on the second or third encounter with the Nari in the mansion due to... I think it was a failure to fetch an asset? I'll try it again on this release. Either way, thanks for not being like some devs and spending half of your precious time adding and maintaining DRM.

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020

Direct link: Mega
*searches cumflation*

*empty*

*Angry deviant noises*

But you have pregnancy, so you are forgiven :cool:

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
'Preciate it. I'm not sure if this has been fixed or not, but last time I played this (a few weeks ago) the game was crashing on the second or third encounter with the Nari in the mansion due to... I think it was a failure to fetch an asset? I'll try it again on this release. Either way, thanks for not being like some devs and spending half of your precious time adding and maintaining DRM.
Could you try re-installing the RTP? At a glance nothing seems wrong with her scenes. Also, if you try again, make sure to tell me precisely which scene it is (like, if the scene starts at all maybe take note of the first few lines, or tell me how you triggered the scene, so it's easier to find which one you are referring to).

As for DRM, that's the most worthless thing ever. Not only it's usually useless (it only works if your game is so bad, nobody is actually trying to break it), but I have been doing games for years, and I prefer to share them openly, if possible (it can be used for learning by others, for example). Sadly, I legally can't do it anymore, since many assets I use require me to use some form of encryption. I am still using RPG Maker, though: if people want to, it's easy to get the tools to check everything out.

*searches cumflation*

*empty*

*Angry deviant noises*

But you have pregnancy, so you are forgiven :cool:
I knew my pregnancy fetish was going to save my life, one day. XD

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Is it possible to stop being ?
Not right now. I might add an option in the game, there is already a secret character which can help reset a few paths, so I could add this "fix" there.

>v0.998a

Will it be over by Christmas?
Hopefully, yes. Or at least, I should have a feature complete version by then, and I should know what the patrons want me to do (I was considering continuing development, alternating months between Caliross and the new game, so I can add back some of the things I had to cut from my plans).

Reactions: iamreek
4.30 star(s) 43 Votes