Rixen

Jun 3, 2017
can someone tell me step by step how to get E c breasts for erica
go to see Ursula at the bazaar, she can increase or decrease breasts and butt size, it costs a 100 gold though if I remember correctly.

Anyway, I had a question mdqp : is there any point to the trait "hourglass figure", except for starting with bigger, ehm, "attributes"?

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Anyway, I had a question mdqp : is there any point to the trait "hourglass figure", except for starting with bigger, ehm, "attributes"?
The hourglass figure trait also prevents you from going below certain sizes, so no matter what happens you stay curvy, it doesn't really serve a practical purpose, though.

Reactions: Orphanus and Rixen

tipoima

Jul 20, 2018
I won't lie, I watch this thread mostly to see how high the version number is going to go before the game is completed. Not to say the game isn't enjoyable either but we are only .0002 till 0.10000. :D
Me, like two years ago: "Oh, look at this version number! It must be getting finished soon, might as well wait before playing" *clueless*

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Me, like two years ago: "Oh, look at this version number! It must be getting finished soon, might as well wait before playing" *clueless*
And that's the mistake so many people make with version numbers. They assume that version number is a decimal, and the larger the number behind the "." the closer to finished a project is. Version numbers have no standardization, and increments and final numbers have no real relation to decimal counting. If you see a version number .9999999, that doesn't guarantee it's almost done, or even that there's some huge number of updates and similarly .00004 could be the last one before final release.

Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
As fun as it was to add new and bigger numbers, I think I am going to make it more sensible, and go for a 0.9.01 or something for the next patreon version. Suggestions are welcome, though. XD
I think that's a good idea, although I'd skip the leading 0 in front of the 1 and just go with 0.9.1 followed by 0.9.2, 0.9.3 . . . 0.9.100 etc. Just keep increasing the last set by 1 each time.

Reactions: mdqp

Endless_Effrontery

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2023
I finished a play through a few versions ago and the game broke in the afterward. Now I'm waiting for a final version before playing again, but it really doesn't seem like that's coming soon.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
I finished a play through a few versions ago and the game broke in the afterward. Now I'm waiting for a final version before playing again, but it really doesn't seem like that's coming soon.
What did happen, exactly? I think all bugs related to the ending should be fixed now, however.

unholy baker

Apr 25, 2018
I won't lie, I watch this thread mostly to see how high the version number is going to go before the game is completed. Not to say the game isn't enjoyable either but we are only .0002 till 0.10000. :D
Same xD

I haven't played this in ages, but I'm just waiting for 1.0
I remember it was quite good, and had massive potential, as you'd expect from MDQP.

Reactions: Silentce

tipoima

Jul 20, 2018
And that's the mistake so many people make with version numbers. They assume that version number is a decimal, and the larger the number behind the "." the closer to finished a project is. Version numbers have no standardization, and increments and final numbers have no real relation to decimal counting. If you see a version number .9999999, that doesn't guarantee it's almost done, or even that there's some huge number of updates and similarly .00004 could be the last one before final release.
It's not about decimal numbers, it's about consistency. You should have some system for version numbers, because if you don't, you might as well just do "Update N"

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
It's not about decimal numbers, it's about consistency. You should have some system for version numbers, because if you don't, you might as well just do "Update N"
Well, yes, each project should be consistent in how it's version numbers increase. But so many people will see a version number going something like .7 to .8 to .9 and go "Oh, next version is 1.0 and the game is complete". If it was decimal that is how the number increasing would work. But version numbers aren't (usually) just decimal and the next version after .9 is (usually) .10.

What I mean by no standardization is that different developers and projects can use very different version number systems. One project's version number may be v0.2.105 while the next might be v1342, while the next might be v.325c.

Jun 2, 2019
I think that's a good idea, although I'd skip the leading 0 in front of the 1 and just go with 0.9.1 followed by 0.9.2, 0.9.3 . . . 0.9.100 etc. Just keep increasing the last set by 1 each time.
Had this been significantly earlier, I'd have suggested going with 0.1.0 and incrementing the second number while resetting the third whenever significant milestones are passed (for example, adding a new chapter or implementing an entirely new gameplay mechanic), but Caliross is complete enough there doesn't really seem to be any obvious true significant milestone left other than, well, completion (which of course means 1.0).

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Is it fixed if I download the latest and use an old save?
If you use an old save AFTER the ending, it won't fix it for you automatically, but you can do that manually: use the key item "time control" and select "toggle collision".
If you have a save before the ending, then you won't get the problem anymore after.

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes