mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
I mean, Tim doesn't strike me as one to hold back or as particularly intelligent. He's been a horny bastard from the beginning and quite obviously has a pregnancy fetish, given how he reacts to you becoming a breeder.
True, but I don't know if he'd be willing to cross his employers, they aren't exactly very forgiving. XD

As I said, though, I'll think about it.

How to get janet ultimate weapon
I mean, you can get a weapon from her so far. Although I do have plans for one more, it's not in the game yet. Search for "Janet's shop" in the walkthrough, and you should find what's currently available there.

Tasel96

Aug 2, 2018
I wish I could let my children live with me in the manor from Golden Leaf or at least let my parents take care of them.

I hope for more interactions with them or some ways to keep track of them, how many children, their fathers, etc.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
I wish I could let my children live with me in the manor from Golden Leaf or at least let my parents take care of them.

I hope for more interactions with them or some ways to keep track of them, how many children, their fathers, etc.
While I can appreciate the idea, there are just too many issues with the way pregnancy works to allow deeper interactions, since you can have dozens of kids in theory. Pregnancies also weren't part of the game since the beginning, which is why the system is a bit messy.

Having said that, what kind of interactions were you hoping to see? I can't make promises, but I could always add something more, if it's not too complicated. I'll think about adding a list of the kids and their fathers.

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
While I can appreciate the idea, there are just too many issues with the way pregnancy works to allow deeper interactions, since you can have dozens of kids in theory. Pregnancies also weren't part of the game since the beginning, which is why the system is a bit messy.

Having said that, what kind of interactions were you hoping to see? I can't make promises, but I could always add something more, if it's not too complicated. I'll think about adding a list of the kids and their fathers.
A list of the kids could be nice, sometimes I forget what are the names I already used for them and it could be akward to have two kids with the same name.

Tasel96

Aug 2, 2018
I know it's not reasonable, and probably impossible to implement something on this scale this late in the game, but I was thinking, since you can become a noble, political marriages, to have your kids marry other nobles.

Another example, if you get pregnant from Chief Neroma, you give birth in their village and the other girls take care of your kids, but when you go to the village no one says anything about that, some small flavor text, how your kids are doing, at least when you interact with everyone in the village when you visit after your birth would be nice.

I'd like to be able to tell the parents that they have grandchildren as well, could be some fun interactions and reactions from them that would be different based on how many kids you have, something like that.

Ekcho666

Apr 28, 2018
True more interactions with the kids would be nice. After all their mere existence is kind of a changer

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
A list of the kids could be nice, sometimes I forget what are the names I already used for them and it could be akward to have two kids with the same name.
This one is fairly doable, since the game saves the names already. I do have to think about the best way to present the list, though. Maybe I should add it to the personal info page, or maybe I should add a key item in the inventory to show all the babies, I am not sure.

I know it's not reasonable, and probably impossible to implement something on this scale this late in the game, but I was thinking, since you can become a noble, political marriages, to have your kids marry other nobles.

Another example, if you get pregnant from Chief Neroma, you give birth in their village and the other girls take care of your kids, but when you go to the village no one says anything about that, some small flavor text, how your kids are doing, at least when you interact with everyone in the village when you visit after your birth would be nice.

I'd like to be able to tell the parents that they have grandchildren as well, could be some fun interactions and reactions from them that would be different based on how many kids you have, something like that.
As you guessed, political marriages are just too much work, especially to make them meaningful.

Having some flavour text from the village makes sense, though, I'll make a note of it.

I thought about it at some point, but I am honestly unsure about how to make Erica's parents react, and since I kept the kids isolated from the game at large, I decided it wasn't worth the trouble. If I had more fleshed out pregnancies and child-rearing mechanics, it would be cool, but with the game as it is, I feel like it wouldn't be satisfying.

True more interactions with the kids would be nice. After all their mere existence is kind of a changer
As I said, suggestions welcome. As long as we aren't talking about sizeable new additions, I am willing to lend an ear.

Reactions: Tasel96

gf199

Feb 19, 2019
I saw that you'll be able to get bimbo trait with school bullies, will that be optional or will that happen no matter what if you submit? I'm really not a fan of that trait, so I want to know if it'll be avoidable.

As for the exhibition scene with them, will we be able to say no (because of consequences)? Because during some scenes, if you have certain traits or low inhibition you can't say no (for example with that drunkard during the night or some other events).

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
I saw that you'll be able to get bimbo trait with school bullies, will that be optional or will that happen no matter what if you submit? I'm really not a fan of that trait, so I want to know if it'll be avoidable.

As for the exhibition scene with them, will we be able to say no (because of consequences)? Because during some scenes, if you have certain traits or low inhibition you can't say no (for example with that drunkard during the night or some other events).
You need to fall for the same trap 3 times to get the trait, and I plan to have a way to counter the traps and possible get Marjorie expelled (although this likely won't be part of this release). So it's not mandatory, but in this early release you might want to avoid the library if you are at odds with Marjorie (the scene has a 50% to happen every time you enter the library, and can only happen once per day at most).
If you have enough willpower, you can resist the spell, but it costs you 5 willpower each time, and if your willpower is fairly low (I think I set the limit to 40 currently), you can't resist it anymore.

Edit: suggestions on the balance for this kind of stuff is welcome (like lowering the cost, or changing the number of times required to get the trait).

As for the exhibitionist trap, it's fairly similar to the bimbo trap, but can happen during the enchanting lessons. It has similar rules, but once you fall for it 3 times, going to the enchanting lesson afterward triggers a new scene, and you either apologize and submit to Marjorie, or you get expelled because she talks you into stripping naked without any spells (so they don't believe it was a prank, but that you did it of your own volition).

gf199

Feb 19, 2019
Phew, good to know, my Erica always has maxed out willpower, although her inhibitions are a bit... yeah.
I'm just glad to know that her traps will be avoidable.

Also if you submit, I assume you'll be her personal property (well she seems like the type) so she won't turn you into a bimbo (hopefully)?

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Phew, good to know, my Erica always has maxed out willpower, although her inhibitions are a bit... yeah.
I'm just glad to know that her traps will be avoidable.

Also if you submit, I assume you'll be her personal property (well she seems like the type) so she won't turn you into a bimbo (hopefully)?
She won't turn you into a bimbo, that's for sure. I don't have a super-detailed plan as of yet, but saying she will treat you as her personal property is pretty accurate, I'd say.

Etheric

May 30, 2017
Long time since I played the game, how far is to completion?
does all paths become more interactive with the others missions? I remember the cowgirl route affected others quests a lot but the others path didn't.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Long time since I played the game, how far is to completion?
does all paths become more interactive with the others missions? I remember the cowgirl route affected others quests a lot but the others path didn't.
The main story is complete, but there is still some side content I am adding. Not all routes have the same amount of interactivity, for sure. The cowgirl path remains the big one, and getting involved with Beatrix (the vampire) is probably second.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
We got an April update, but there are no fools* around here, only people with discerning taste for adult games, the intelligentsia of the coomer community**, if you will. Download the game or at . Check the changelog , and get bamboozled into supporting my games!

*Excluding the developer of this game.
**Don't believe the enemy propaganda about masturbation and brain rot (otherwise I'd go jobless).

Direct link:

Etheric

May 30, 2017
The main story is complete, but there is still some side content I am adding. Not all routes have the same amount of interactivity, for sure. The cowgirl path remains the big one, and getting involved with Beatrix (the vampire) is probably second.
Interesting I may as well try now. I remember the nari route with the goal of control the nobles or something like that and I always thought to be very interesting if they connected with the whole emperor quest. Does this happen?
Also is there more route conflits with others? similar to the cowgirl and nari one. I thought it was interesting.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Interesting I may as well try now. I remember the nari route with the goal of control the nobles or something like that and I always thought to be very interesting if they connected with the whole emperor quest. Does this happen?
Also is there more route conflits with others? similar to the cowgirl and nari one. I thought it was interesting.
Let's see... You get one mini-quest if you are under the Nari's control, and there is some interplay with the various factions over your county's destiny (as you know). You further the Nari's goals, but you don't get a major quest during the game. During the ending, if you are the Emperor's favourite, Eliza will nudge you into not becoming the Empress, and using your influence over the Emperor as his favourite lover, instead.

There are some conflicts or extra bits to quests if you are under Beatrix or if you progress far enough with Kira, but honestly it's hard to recall every instance off the top of my head. The game has probably a bit less on this front than I would have hoped, since I expanded the game in directions I didn't originally imagine and it became hard to add such things on a larger scale.

Reactions: ustar

vrtrtr

May 8, 2017
Despite being a fan of totdc, I don't think I've touched this game in about 1.5 years, always hoping to play it when it's finished.
It might be time!

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes