mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
So does anyone know if this game has a replay scenes gallery or something or does someone have to make a mod for it ?
There is no replay gallery at the moment. The game wasn't built with one in mind, and when I tried I quickly realized it would take way too much time to add it now. If anyone is willing to mod one in, however, I am all ears, and I would be willing to help, if there is a way to make it happen without taking too much time away from the regular development of the game.

Reactions: Cabin

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
There is no replay gallery at the moment. The game wasn't built with one in mind, and when I tried I quickly realized it would take way too much time to add it now. If anyone is willing to mod one in, however, I am all ears, and I would be willing to help, if there is a way to make it happen without taking too much time away from the regular development of the game.
Aww that's so unfortunate man haha
I hope someone in this thread knows how to make a mod
Don't ask me
I hated computer back in school xd

• Haha
Reactions: mdqp

conor22

Jan 29, 2021
Does anyone knowhow to fix the bug where one arrow key is always active? the arrow key is only active in the game outside it works as normal.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Does anyone knowhow to fix the bug where one arrow key is always active? the arrow key is only active in the game outside it works as normal.
I am afraid I never heard of this, so I don't know if I can help. Is it possible you have a gamepad plugged in which is giving the input for some reason? RPG maker can use both keyboard and controller, so it's a possibility. Can't think of anything else at the moment.

dking239

Jul 1, 2017
Which temples all of them? And if it's not too much trouble do you think you can add a ending where she chooses to help them. Great game by the way one of the best I played

Last edited:

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Which temples all of them? And if it's not too much trouble do you think you can add a ending where she chooses to help them. Great game by the way one of the best I played
They are in the second, third and fourth temples. If you have trouble finding them, you can try using the walkthrough (CTRL+F for "secret hanatora statue").

Thanks for the kind words! ^_^

Reactions: dking239

conor22

Jan 29, 2021

I am afraid I never heard of this, so I don't know if I can help. Is it possible you have a gamepad plugged in which is giving the input for some reason? RPG maker can use both keyboard and controller, so it's a possibility. Can't think of anything else at the moment.
I only have a mouse and keyboard connected. i will try to tubleshoot more myself then.

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
gameplay-wise it's nice. but too much of lesbian sex, it's boring.

generally ppl prefer corruption/dominance from cock. not just licking and using colored ass toys
There is literally so many male h scenes and random encounters in the game
See the walkthrough and play it
Don't spread nonsense

Ilya11111

Jul 1, 2018
What kind of exhibitionist content can you achieve? Can you walk around naked with high enough stats?
No. One of the side quest lead to possessing by exhibitionist ghost. If you forgot about quest or choose to let ghost possess you, during sleep you will get exhibition scenes.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
What kind of exhibitionist content can you achieve? Can you walk around naked with high enough stats?
People already mentioned a few things, but you also often get different dialogues/descriptions if you have the trait and do something which is somewhat exhibitionist in nature (the protagonist will sound significantly more enthusiastic).

Sometimes either having the exhibitionist trait or low inhibitions will unlock an option (for example, working as a maid at the inn, and deciding to work without panties when you are cleaning the old man's room or having sex in the alleys with a drunkard during a random encounter).

Also, at times the trait prevents you from refusing, rather than unlocking something (if you have the trait and notice the peephole in the public bathroom, you won't be able to report it, to name one).

I might have to expand this with more unique stuff to do, however. I'll add it to my "to-do" list.

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes