Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
Found another one.

After you get the bikini chainmail as a quest reward, trying it on at the wardrobe ends in a black screen. This happens whether or not you have her masturbate while wearing it.

RoyceBurger

May 3, 2020
I think Jin is definitely the more interesting slave route. And I am hoping there will be a bad end. Maybe Erika and Jin can go back to the slaver and Erika can sign her rights over to Jin? lol.
good idea! maybe after the role reversal he could get tired of her and bring her back to the slaver to be put in a cage for re sale...

Reactions: tobiume08

ironjoe123

Dec 28, 2017
just did chapter six and i can now walk through walls and the map there is a island at the top left wonder if there is going to be a lot of more content or that stuff was added just in case

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
just did chapter six and i can now walk through walls and the map there is a island at the top left wonder if there is going to be a lot of more content or that stuff was added just in case
The walking through walls will be fixed in next month's update. If you need to fix your save, there is an option in the debug tool "time control" (among the key items). Look for "toggle player collision".

I wanted to have a couple of villages on islands, but it's likely I'll cut that one, unless patrons want me to spend more time on Caliross once we reach the 1.0 version.

I really spent a lot of time on Caliross already, so I feel kind of guilty when considering even more development (at some point, games should be completed). I think I kept an acceptable pace over the years, but that doesn't change the fact that it has been going on for too long. Since this is funded by other people, it doesn't sit well with me to just keep working on it "until it's done" or something (if I used that standard, I could work forever on this game, after all).

• Red Heart
Reactions: Miacis

ironjoe123

Dec 28, 2017
The walking through walls will be fixed in next month's update. If you need to fix your save, there is an option in the debug tool "time control" (among the key items). Look for "toggle player collision".

I wanted to have a couple of villages on islands, but it's likely I'll cut that one, unless patrons want me to spend more time on Caliross once we reach the 1.0 version.

I really spent a lot of time on Caliross already, so I feel kind of guilty when considering even more development (at some point, games should be completed). I think I kept an acceptable pace over the years, but that doesn't change the fact that it has been going on for too long. Since this is funded by other people, it doesn't sit well with me to just keep working on it "until it's done" or something (if I used that standard, I could work forever on this game, after all).
it was enjoyable walking through the world like that she how the maps work, also I don't think you should feel guilty over anything your game feels so complete and full and the puzzle not to hard that it's been one of the enjoyable gaming experiences on this website it really is a gold standard.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
it was enjoyable walking through the world like that she how the maps work, also I don't think you should feel guilty over anything your game feels so complete and full and the puzzle not to hard that it's been one of the enjoyable gaming experiences on this website it really is a gold standard.
I am glad you had fun looking around. The debug tool I mentioned can turn the collision on and off, so you can play with it any time you want (I'd recommend saving before you do that, however, as it can easily break certain quests, by allowing you to bypass certain triggers).

Always nice to hear someone likes the game! Still, I feel like I could have handled some aspects of development better. Well, this might just be my "inner dev" talking, I always see the problems in the game first, the missed opportunities and all that.

LightPinkBoy

May 29, 2018
Is there a way to get back to the last tower?
I want to find the last hidden statue but I can't find a way back there

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Is there a way to get back to the last tower?
I want to find the last hidden statue but I can't find a way back there
To get back to the last temple (the feywald ruins), you can either:

1) Ask your carriage driver (if you are a noble);
2) Ask the carriage driver outside of the mage guild (if you got Alpharius to help you);

If you used the "mad driver" in Solina, you might be screwed, as he disappears in chapter 5 onwards (I might have to change this, however);

Also, if you didn't get a permit, but snuck your way inside, you can't get in, since the snow bridge fell down when you used it. Perhaps I should change it so that a new way opens up in chapter 5 (so you can get in even if the bridge fell) and I should keep the driver at the docks in Solina around for the entire game. I know what I was thinking (being able to re-sneak your way in whenever you want is a bit silly), but it's probably better to let people visit the place again, if they want to. I'll ask my testers to see what they think as well.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Damn, then I'm screwed unless you make that change. Though I don't mind waiting I guess.
By the way, I almost forgot to tell you: if you don't mind using the debug tool, you can get in and out of the temple to do this. In your key items, you have an item called "travel sphere" use it to get to the debug room. There pick the right magic circle (to go to the teleportation room). There, you should have a bunch of Hanatora statues to your right. These teleport you in various areas of the fourth temple. Just pick one and off you go. To leave quickly, you can use the same method, and then look for a character looking like the protagonist in the teleport room.

Talking with my testers, they mostly seem to think that having some differences depending on how you approached that mission is fine, so I might not change how the game works, after all.

LightPinkBoy

May 29, 2018
Okay, that works for me. I'd have looked for these sooner if I knew about them but they are secrets for a reason. I don't normally mess with that thing because I 100% don't trust myself not to fuck something up. The directions help though so I'll just do that this time. Thanks for the help.

Reactions: mdqp

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Version 0.999 is here! In case you were getting too excited about a 1.0, I actually did add one more number for the next update, as predicted (by myself) during last month's update. It's almost as if I am in the dev's head* or something.

Join the smut army* by playing my game, Available or at . Check the changelog to see how much things can change yet still stay the same.

*Scientists are still debating if mdqp's head actually contains anything, but research so far has been inconclusive.
**We are pacifists at heart, although waifu-shaming is punishable by death.

Direct link:

Reactions: YetAnotherGamer

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Is this game almost complete? I just saw this on the latest updates page and the version number looks close but devs put random ass numbers sometimes so i want to ask first.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
I, for one, eagerly await .9991.
For only 2 bucks, you too can become a patron and experience the joy of increasingly smaller numbers today!

How about version 0.99999999999...999?
Someone after my own heart... I will not disappoint you!

Is this game almost complete? I just saw this on the latest updates page and the version number looks close but devs put random ass numbers sometimes so i want to ask first.
The game is close to completion, but I'll have a poll on Patreon soon-ish to determine the scope: if I just do the essential stuff, cut anything that isn't already in the game (excluding a couple of important quests I still need to add), I assume 3-4 months should be all. If patrons want more Caliross, I can expand on a few plans I have. It's also possible I first do the "bare minimum" 1.0, and then work on some extras. Finally, since I have another game coming up, maybe I release that first, and then alternate between the two games.

Basically, the main stuff is almost complete, and for the extras it will depend on what the patrons want at this point.

Reactions: not-amused
4.30 star(s) 43 Votes