Unreal Engine Call of Beyond [v0.6 Premium] [Call of Beyond Team]

4.30 star(s) 13 Votes
Nov 9, 2022
this game is super buggy atm, there were multiple animations clipping into each other during scenes, I cant leave the hub cause journal didn't recognize that I talked to and got my stuff from the lady in the caves, and when I saved and reloaded I think I clipped below the map since it was pretty dark. Theres also a bit of clipping with the animations, the facial animations seem a bit stiff to me in some scenes, theres no key configuration or brightness setting, etc. but I don't mind playing it again after enough time to smooth out the edges.

Yenko99

Feb 6, 2019
Ran into this funny glitch (among a handful others) where going over the carriage and crouching right on the driver's seat, makes Senna drop like a sack of potatoes

oh, and shouldn't the little triangle on the minimap be pointing towards where I'm looking at?

NitrogeniuM

Jan 31, 2018
Aight i played the first 3 version of this game and i gotta say the way they do the art and work with the engine is actually really good for an H-Game, albeit a bit more optimizing could be beneficial after they finish their development goal for now.
As for the Game i will probably download it once it has a Fair bit of quests and more interactable H-Scenes. The game feels like an empty engine demo for me rn.

ArashiNinja18

Jun 1, 2017
The game is telling me I own all the outfits but when I go to switch to a different one it tells me I don't own any other outfits

Balbaar

Oct 14, 2017
Let's be honest here, this is basically unplayable.. Here's my experience so far after starting a new game;
Talk to the librarian after meeting the priestess, save the game after doing the quest, quest resets for some reason and I have to collect the books again. Talk to the jailer, press escape in order to pause and grab a drink, quest resets once again yet the jailer now refuses to talk to me causing me to be hard stuck meaning I have to start a new game...

Start new game, talk to the priestess and save the game to continue later. Start the game back up, quest has reset again yet the priestess still acts like I've already completed it so I'm hard stuck once again. Spam the limitless chests for gold, buy an outfit but the game doesn't recognize I own any other outfits so I can't switch to it. Try to buy the outfit again, the game tells me I "already own this outfit" so I can't purchase it a second time. This all happened during the first 5 minutes of gameplay.

It's disappointing because this looks like the kind of game I'd seriously consider supporting if the developer had shown that they know what they're doing. But because of this, the only thing that comes to mind is 'I'll be back in half a decade, good luck'...

Gan_fald

Jun 16, 2017
Some scenes / animations got lost in v0.6 compared to 0.5. The jail keeper event or mini-story has some animations like the handcuffed BJ which aren't accessible in 0.6

edit: ah i misremembered, it was the handjob and it is there.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: GtxGamer_
4.30 star(s) 13 Votes