Unreal Engine - Call of Beyond [v0.6 Premium] [Call of Beyond Team]

1. 5.00 star(s)

GameEnjoyer69

Extremely impressive visuals and animations. This is something to keep an eye out for and it surely deserves a bookmark in your list.
    Incredible collisions in sex scenes. The lighting is also superb, even though sometimes the shadows are kept to a minimum to not abstract the action.

What a game. Keep it up!
  2. 5.00 star(s)

agriasoaks

Graphics : Awesome and I suffer no lag while playing the game on max settings

Storyline : Interesting and keep me hooked on want to explore and want to know more about the lore and the place totally original place.

English Grammar : I don't know much about this since I am not an Engish Grammar professor or hold a degree in such but the english is understandable and so far I see no typos but then again I am not a native english speaker.

Music : I don't hear anything magnificent as of yet.

Voices : Only during sexual scenes.

Character design : I really like how the main character appearances and other characters being designed.

Bugs : Yeah there is a bug if you see a scene then you get stuck in first person mode and you need to load a save before you get the nasty bug there is no fix to this as of yet.

Performance : Great no lag, and it look pretty I like it.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Tobi/Chaos

That's what happens when 99% of Your Dev Resources goes into Graphics...
    - Hole in the world - I quickly escaped map ( and then fall into void and got perm stuck - not even ESC worked when game tried to show "3 days survived" )
    - I died in prison, got respawned somewhere else
    - There are holes walls in first location ( first prisoner cell for example - hole in wall so You can see void outside on left side )
    - first NPC that follows You can get You stuck... i got stuck 3 times...
    - You can get stuck in Your "cell" after You start game if You walk near wall... You can't "get out"
    - Enemies can attack You during dialogue
    - After Sex Scene You can be spawned inside NPC You had sex with...
    - Animations are poorly made tbh.
    - You see "1 2 3 4" next to dialogue options but they dont work
    - Sometimes if You go to settings and press "ESC" settings menu keeps on the screen even if You left it... You can still click options and also move in game ( happend to me like 2 of 5 times I was in settings ) also there is no ability to change controls... there is button but its gray and unclickable...
    And many many more...

Only what this game have to offer is high resolution textures and modern Shaders... but all that comes from Unreal Engine...

Only good thing is that You can like in witcher 3 turn on/off every single candle in the world...

Correct me if I'm wrong but is that game just about walking around and having sex? / Escpaing from monsters and some big mouth monster every day?

Well... I kinda regret downloading that game...
    But at least gonna have Video for YouTube...
  4. 5.00 star(s)

EroFarmer24

It's slowly turning into a real adult RPG with monsters and occult stuff. Dark Souls battle nuns and all that jazz. With each update, they're throwing in more mechanics—it's the fifth update now, and it's got everything, saving and loading (Wildlife, Fallen Doll, How hard is it, really?).

The graphics are still top-notch, and the more details they cram in, the cooler it looks. Lore-wise, it's interesting, though a bit all over the place right now. But give it a year or two, and it's bound to become a gem. There's a lot of potential.

The NSFW quality is a bit shaky at the moment, but I've noticed progress since 0.1. They're taking a different approach with the adult part—focusing more on gameplay and story. It's a breath of fresh air. You can always toss in coomer content slowly and methodically.

Optimization is crazy. I can literally see these devs are from Europe. It runs like a charm and still somehow weighs around 1GB. Other projects need to take notes.

With time, it's shaping up to be a very satisfying NSFW /survival RPG. For just half a year in existence, they've managed more than some games do in years.

I'll be keeping a keen eye on it.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Alex_Horn

Okay, Call of Beyond.

It's a beautiful game with a well-designed character and clothing. The game's stylistic elements are impressive, and the somewhat oppressive atmosphere is more of a good thing than a bad one. I speak about it in a positive light. While the gameplay is currently in its early stages, pay attention to the character control; it's highly responsive and enjoyable. You can't help but feel pleasure holding your hands on the table and pressing keys on the keyboard.

Character customization isn't necessary here, just as having a large bust isn't. The character fits perfectly into the game world, and I wouldn't want thoughtless attempts to cater to certain fans to distract from the overall experience.

Triggering a softlock in the project is challenging, but there are some amusing bugs. Overall, it's at a high level of quality for gamers and enthusiasts who appreciate excellence.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

SoloDallaS

This game will undoubtedly be among my favorites. I like that more and more 3D games are being created in good quality. The main thing is optimization, and content can be added gradually. I would also like to see something like a sandbox in the game to stay in it longer.

Overall rating.
    Graphics - [♥♥♥♥♥]
    Story - [
    ♥♥♥♡♡]
    Optimization - [
    ♥♥♥♥♥]
    Character Editor - [
    ♡♡♡♡♡]
    Gameplay Mechanics - [
    ♥♥♥♥♡]
    Adult Content - [
    ♥♥♥♥♡]
    Animation - [
    ♥♥♥♥♥]
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Tempering

A very early build, right now it's basically empty, BUT it has some of the best animations I've seen in a while and the artstyle and graphics are awesome. This project has a lot of potential, I really hope it gets finished.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Average Coomer

The performance in this game are superb, even my low end system runs the game so smooth, without stutter or whatsoever. The dev actually cared about the game performance as it's talked frequently as it gets in the discord server. Someone has posted a benchmark in the discord server with amazing result to the game performance.

The assets are also custom made according to the dev and according to other UE developer posts in this thread.

The Female Player model are Looking great and with the upcoming character customization it will even become better.

Not much sex content at the moment and every scene is just a looped animation but with freecam and speed control. there's the moans and monster grunt sfx available atm

The roadmaps are present and they have a somewhat monthly schedule release for every new version of the game. but expect a delayed release for 1-3 days.

That's it,. This game is a rare gem because of it being an unreal engine game and it's highly optimized, i've never felt any stutter whatsoever even when loading the sex scene.I've good faith that this game will succeeds.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

oris17337

just a great visual style. Good graphics from an unreal engine. Interesting what will be the lore in the game. Good luck developers. I'm waiting for the full version. I will definitely buy. Cool if it's on steam
  10. 3.00 star(s)

DKOC

I judge a game based on what is has, rather than what it potentially can have. There has been a lot of games on F95, where there is a potential for something great and it gets squandered (ie Sorceress Tale). So, my review will reflect what is in the game currently, and then update the review as new versions come out.

EDIT: Reviewed 0.3:
    -> Upgraded 3 stars. +0.5 is because cum doesn't look like wet paint or colored water, so kudos on their innovative way of doing it (however it was done). +0.5 is because the Ghost Frontier also is pretty cool looking, so it warrants a star upgrade. Keep up the good work devs.
    -> Ghost Frontier is too hard to explore at the moment, though it does live up the name of ghost and frontier. Its bleak, ethereal, and has a giant ghostly fish that chases you. Kind of like a dopefish really. Really looking forward to what V0.4 brings
    -> Performance was pretty choppy with the lantern. And as you need it to explore the Ghost Frontier, its not like I can just stow it away to get my FPS back to 60.
    -> Sex is still very bland, but its still an early title. Controls are difficult to use, the whole thing can bug out, and position variety isn't quite there yet, but each build gets some improvements, so that is a thing.
    -> No new additions to Order Headquarters, despite the roadmap saying it got additions.
    -> Customization is still pretty poor, but at least we got the promotional art outfit ingame, with the bare thighs.
    -> Provided a huge amount of feedback on their discord, so hopefully V0.4 will be an awesome build and looking forward to see what they accomplish in V0.4.

=====

Reviewed V0.1
    1. Graphically it is generally quite beautiful, has a stable framerate, and models are aesthetically pleasing.

2. The game lacks physics, as far as I can tell. I think I saw her hair move slightly during sex as well as the boobs, but that is it.

3. I'm not a huge fan of short-haired girls... looks too boyish to me. And its not like the other females in the game have short hair.

4. There isn't any "gameplay" yet for this build. It implies that there is, from getting the stuff form the provisioner, but I couldn't figure out how to leave the "monastery". There is a bunch of fetch quests, but without highlighting so you might pass by a mission-required item and totally miss it. Especially those darnable Runes.

5. It has a terrible interface for tracking quests or important notes. Completed quests clog up the log, and everything is listed as Note: rather than say = Side Quest: , Note: Main Quest:. Thus I was never sure if the thing I was working on was optional or essential.

6. Sex is fairly bland. Yes it is better animated than some, but there is very little moaning, no fluids, no cumshot / squirting, very little breast movement (even at max speed), the camera is difficult to control, and it isn't clear how the Auto-On function works. There doesn't appear to be manual controls for fucking (like in Super Deepthroat or Head Game) and you can't switch holes or modify the action in any other fashion.

7. Misc:
    -> Can grab some books, but not all.
    -> There is no forbidden section of the library, despite the game saying you were caught in there.
    -> The game lacks clear direction or indicators to your objective and no object highlighting either.

=====

I'll keep an eye on this one, and so when V0.3 drops, I'll give it a whirl, and update my scoring then. For now, its not really a game, and more just a proof of concept walking simulator.
  11. 4.00 star(s)

MidnightKing

Updated Review for v0.2

As far as Unreal/Unity games tend to go (which is not very), this is one of the better demos I've checked out. A lot of this rating is coming from potential admittedly, given this is an early version and such. I could easily see why someone would give this a much lower rating.

Graphics look good all around, movement is smooth, I like the character models and designs, and there's some rudimentary mechanics that give some idea of what the game might turn into.

The update already improved upon a complaint I had for the first version, that being a lack of genital physics that made it look like things were just clipping into each other. Now that it's been added, it already improves scenes by a large margin. It is still a bit rough however, as things don't lines up properly in some poses. Eventually I'd like to see those animations become more than just a short loop, such as adding orgasms and such, but I'd imagine that's already planned at some point.

The promise of future scenes with monsters is something I'm into, so it's got me feeling a little optimistic about the game. Here's hoping this turns into something more interesting than another gallery viewer with extra steps. I'd recommend letting this build up a couple updates before checking it out.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Clexds

I played ver 0.1 for the review

I really like the style and art direction of this game. It ran well for me. The animations I saw were quite good. The story and setting of this game is far more interesting than usual.

I appreciate the fluid motion in this game, the responsiveness and speed of the character. You don't see enough of that. I did run into some bugs.
    Almost got stuck on a torch whilst looking for a book.
    (F for imgur)

Though the main bug was the options menu doubling and thus staying up during gameplay.

I enjoy the simple and effective camera controls. I also really appreciate being able to clip the camera into the floor.

There isn't much else here at the moment to comment on. I want to emphasize the excellent art design here which I feel is its strongest element and earns it a healthy 5 stars to me. I will update this review if relevant.
    Right now it's a promising title that I'm looking forward to!
  13. 3.00 star(s)

Viixby

This review was made of the first posted version of the game;
    As of v0.6 it looks like this game will fix a lot of the issues I have listed here, I will try out v0.6 when it is uploaded here and either delete/edit my review.
    GRAPHICS:
    The graphics are great, the latex looking clothing should have some retexturing, it looks like there is no texture when you look close up. (It's like a low resolution but smooth plastic). In a good way? I understand this is how latex should look, but you'll have to see it for yourself if you get up close, it just doesn't fit the rest of the game.

Walls, props, etc, are all in good style and graphics.
    Face styles, body shapes, polycounts, etc are all good!

This game is light on the CPU, but will eat up your VRAM.
    This may be due to the fact that the "FPS cap" didn't cap the FPS to what I selected. So I was bouncing from 130-350fps in some spots. On an RTX 3080. With anywhere from 40%-80% GPU utilization.
    CPU was around 4% utilization. So like I said, light on CPU. Not even worth mentioning in that regard. Until we see a bunch of enemies in a room or moving foliage or something.

GAMEPLAY:
    Well... What is here seems good. The movement is smooth, animations are fine. The rooms/map are open and require sprinting to get around effectively. [Large for your average dungeon, it has the right feel for sure.] (In my opinion it's better than too small).
    The sprinting speed is quick.
    I tried testing getting stuck in areas, there seems to be a good system in place, I would attempt to get stuck in tables, but it would teleport/quickly move me, towards the edge and on top, if it seemed like I was about to get stuck.

Annoying Quest/Mission;
    One of the quests given to you "Collect 10 runes" you find them around the dungeon is more of an annoyance than a quest.
    Suggestions to fix that;
    Add a compass system or magic device to point you to the nearest one, until you have all 10.
    Include some hidden behind secret levers rather than under a table or something. (This would really benefit from the previous suggestion).

ANIMATIONS:
    Definitely going to need some sex animation improvments. They aren't choppy or anything, but, even with the default character, there is major clipping or air gaps between hands and body parts, etc.
    The vagina or penis aren't really animated from what I can tell.
    There were 5 or 6 animations, all with these prison guys in the dungeon.
    And some of them were animations of the man still restrained to the wall, yet the animations take place off of the wall, in the middle of the cell and didn't correspond to each of the prisoners, rather just whichever animation you select.
    There is also a blur effect applied to the sex scenes, which some people might like but it should be off by default, you can change that with settings at the bottom right during the scene. There's no POV or working preset camera angles, it's however you move it in free cam.

Bugs (I'll update as I find more or a workaround):
    Settings menu gets stuck on screen!:

When adjusting settings in the options menu, there seems to be a chance when altering them, that it gets stuck on the screen, not sure how common this is or how easy it is to replicate it yet.
    Only known fix; Restarting the game.

Potential?:
    Abso-fucking-lutely!
    This game could be fantastic with minor adjustments as well as additions overtime.
    It seems a little more promising than not as far as content additions look. (I mean to say that it seems like it would actually receive updates).
    However, if these aren't worked on hard or quickly especially as this is first starting, it will likely be abandoned by players and supporters very quickly these days.
    The demo definitely needs to be expanded at least a little for the non patreon players, because the only thing I could gather from the demo as someone possibly willing to support, is that I can run the game and see what it looks like. That's it.

Hope to see updates, improvements, and more.
    For now, I'm stuck on 3 stars.