• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unreal Engine Call of Beyond [v0.6 Premium] [Call of Beyond Team]

4.30 star(s) 13 Votes

D0v4hk1n

Oct 4, 2017
they added a lot of gameplay stuff, you can now fight monsters with your lantern it seems, and they added a bunch of new animation with the girls fucking this troll creature. There's also a free camera mode when you view animations. Overall, it seems they were improving mostly gameplay these two months. I don't know, they're leaning into making it a real game, but I want more improvement to the fucking side of things and quality improvements at that too. They're too serious with the lore and whatnot.
Agreed!

Hinata best Waifu

Feb 4, 2019
NEW 0.5 UPDATE IS OUT !!!

( Dont Call me Hero, this is just the STANDARD Version DOWNLOAD. )

GOFILE DOWNLOAD 0.5 UPDATE, ENJOY

DOWNLOAD LINK
:

FULL CHANGELOG PATCH 0.5
----------------------------------

WHAT IS NEW :
  • Save and Load System
  • Quest System (with objectives, notes)
  • In-game camera collision
  • NPC head tracking
  • Improved Aim (Right Mouse) for interactions
  • Updated insect-goblin AI, textures, animations
  • Lantern fighting system implemented
  • Updated HQ map
  • New Environmental Decals
  • Eye-adaptation system
  • Destructible actors
  • Travelling between GI and Headquarters (Raid system)
  • Trading System
  • Money System
  • GI location update (new foliage actors)
  • Updates to the Main Char (mantling, fixed animations bugs)
  • Quick Camera Switch on V or Middle Mouse
  • Lootable Monsters
  • Display quality level now saves in SaveGame (C:\Users\UserAppData\Local\Rpg)
  • Starting New Game Deletes previous Save properly
  • Added Pickable Object: Tokens
  • TOFIX: Librarian quest finishing makes ui in inventory frozen (!) wtf
  • Player dies if falls below level's floor
  • Quest Finished check works reliably
  • If Save doesn't exist, set Display quality to Ultra
  • Improvements to GF location, more assets, better placement
  • Fixed Items' events firing all at once upon an item use
  • Strategical placement of Chelivores on GF level
  • Senna equips lantern automatically when hit by monsters
  • New Hair Material
  • Ghost fish - change of spawn rules
  • You can now skip a day by sleeping
  • Essential items cannot be thrown away
  • Craft requires less resources
--- NSFW MODE ---

• Big Brute animation scenes
  • Free Camera Mode
  • Subsurface scattering fix for skin materials on Low Settings

ENJOY ♥

20deeznuts

Jun 11, 2022
SPAGETTI CODE DETECTED: In the prolog after my first manual save, the one after just reset all of the quest back to the progress of the first save the character stayed the same but the progress is not. Also the customize option to to change Senna clothes in gallery is also bugged, i clicked it and nothing happen,
Really hope the devs fix them quick because I can already see this is a banger

Last edited:

EroFarmer24

May 2, 2021
SPAGETTI CODE DETECTED: In the prolog after my first manual save, the one after just reset all of the quest back to the progress of the first save the character stayed the same but the progress is not. Also the customize option to to change Senna clothes in gallery is also bugged, i clicked it and nothing happen,

In this update, they've made the outfits available for purchase. You only get your standard outfit when you're in the beginning.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
CallOfBeyond-0.5PE
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Hinata best Waifu

moned

Sep 16, 2017
They broke the inventory system HARD. When you launch into the survival map section, it's mega buggy. I gave it like four goes, and every time the game broke the inventory. Survived out at night instead of hiding in a safehouse, inventory deleted so I lost all my resources and starved. Picked up the spongey growth item, inventory sometimes deleted, but ability to interact with any character or item disabled. Placed lantern in a safehouse, ability to interact with items disabled. The bugs broke things hard.

Also combat is Janky and feels bad, it seems to just be a case of look at enemy and hit them three times, then hope that you don't encounter more enemies until you can heal. No dodging or blocking, or anything to make it more than just you tank them and they die until you can no longer tank them.

They have their work cut out to fix this, but it is still top tier potential. That Dick riding scene in the Jail was awesome!

Lewdexion

Jul 18, 2021
they added a lot of gameplay stuff, you can now fight monsters with your lantern it seems, and they added a bunch of new animation with the girls fucking this troll creature. There's also a free camera mode when you view animations. Overall, it seems they were improving mostly gameplay these two months. I don't know, they're leaning into making it a real game, but I want more improvement to the fucking side of things and quality improvements at that too. They're too serious with the lore and whatnot.
Go play Wild Life then, if all you want is a glorified animation viewer. This game has gotten more meaningful updates in just 6 months than most games on here in 5+ years. It's sad seeing actual effort ignored when generic Patreon shekel farms which release only nothingburger updates get all the attention and support.

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
Bugs encountered:

- Sometimes when I go to the graphics options menu, then come back to the game, a duplicate of the transparent options menu remains in the background, and when I open the options menu again, there are 2, one that is usable and the other that remains transparent.
- Some quests are buggy, for example if you throw away one of the books needed for the Libertarian quest, it disappears and it's impossible to finish the quest. However, it is possible to skip the quest without finishing it and go on with the adventure.
- It is possible to kill the insect in the prison cell, and it can damage us through the cell's grate.
- Problems (or just modeling that needs improving?) with the collision between the penis of the huge monster in the cell and our character during anal animation.
- Food can be consumed unintentionally, by accident, with a simple left-click of the mouse, which is annoying when you've just arrived in the expedition at the start of the game.
- Some textures and implementation are blurred and droopy, such as the stones at the start after we arrive outside, and the horses that look static (unanimated and stoic).
- The NPC at the beginning when we arrive is doubled, but if we go back to the office without closing the game, and then come back, we can't hear the NPC's voice. What's more, apart from this character, I haven't heard any other character dubbed. I don't know if this is normal or a bug.
- When we meet male characters outside, a white ball above indicates that we can interact, but nothing explains whether there will be dialogue or a sex scene.
- I was in a sex scene with a male character, I did a windows return to open the internet browser window, to write a message on this thread, and when I went back, I got a black screen (as in image 01). Impossible to open a menu or do anything.
NB: I found it: in fact the first day passed while I was in the animation.
-
If you squat with the lamp in your hand during the night without moving, and then the day passes, if you get up, you can't squat again afterwards.
- The Libertarian quest is buggy, I finished it 2 times. Either it's because there's no next mission, and you have to wait for the next update. Or it's buggy.
- There's a HUGE problem with the hitbox, with only 1 hit out of 5 hitting the enemy, so you lose hit points too easily. I hit a small insect 10 times, and it took away half my hit points, even though I'm right in front of him!

Improvements:

- I noticed a huge improvement on the optimization, FPS are constant at 60fps in 3440x1440 resolution in 21:9 format, no FPS drops after about 30 minutes of gameplay in a row.

Last edited:

Nidhoger

Jun 24, 2018
This has a LOT of potential, could be a top tier R18 survival horror game. Plus looking at how they update the game with new gameplay mechanics and story stuff instead of just pooping out sex animations (like most other devs) gives me hope, it might be one of those few games to actually release instead of milking patreon money.
Love it, godspeed to the devs!

Last edited:

Centar

Jun 26, 2017
each time i eat a fruit to recover thirst the game stop allowing to interact with anything else. when i go to the hideout to save game quit and reload, it save my position but reset the inventory and the progression

rollit

Jul 1, 2018
Whoa, I'd definitely buy that one if they finish it. Huge potential. Many unnoying bugs, as mentioned in previous posts; some I've encountered, some not, but overall it's a shade of a great game coming, my fellow men of culture.

agriasoaks

Oct 11, 2019
After the scene with the locked up monster with a big D , as I quit the scene, then leave my camera as if it was a first person and I can't reset the camera to normal to play the game in the game world anymore anyone got a fix to this ?

taechi

Oct 14, 2018
It's a very great game. But after the update there were more bugs and pressing the Esc menu resets the inventory. I need the next version

4.30 star(s) 13 Votes