[R> Other] [R>Artist 3D] Paid Calling All Talented Clothing Designers! Join Our Creative Team!

Greuceanu

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
imageoftheday-1080.jpg

Are you a fashion-forward creative spirit with a passion for crafting stunning custom clothing? Do you dream of seeing your designs come to life in a captivating visual novel project? Here's your opportunity to be a part of something extraordinary!

About Us: We are a dynamic and innovative team embarking on an exciting visual novel project. We're on the hunt for a skilled Clothing Designer to craft unique attire for our main character, Sofia, and elevate our existing clothing sets with custom details. If you're a designer with vision and talent, we want you!

Role Overview: As our Clothing Designer, you will play a pivotal role in our project's success. You'll be responsible for designing custom clothing for Sofia and enhancing our current clothing assets with your creative touch. This is a project-based engagement initially, with the potential to grow into a full-time role based on the success of our visual novel.

Responsibilities:

• Designing eye-catching and bespoke outfits for Sofia that align with her character and storyline.
  • Creating custom textures, patterns, and enhancements for our existing clothing sets.
  • Collaborating closely with the art and design team to ensure your designs seamlessly blend into the visual novel.

ihl86

Dec 8, 2019
I don't think you will get the quality of clothes you want here. Or if you are, you're going to pay a lot for it.
If someone can design high quality clothes that also fit well on your model (very different from the genesis base figure) they would already be selling their products on one of the daz stores.
I've designed a few simple dresses and skimpy outfits for myself (more as an exercise) and I can tell you it's a lot of work. For them to fit well and adapt to different poses as well. And this is just how the dress looks, not taking into account any textures.

But I want to say, I don't think you need that. Unless you want some clothes that are 100% guaranteed to be unique to your VN (I don't know why you would want that). There are already so many dresses and other types of clothes out there, you are sure to find what you need. Same with textures. You just need to kit bash maybe a few different products to obtain what you finally want/need but I'm sure it's out there already.

Whichever way you finally go with, I wish you a lot of luck. The idea to combine 3d renders with AI for a consistent but improved result is pretty cool and could open the path for a new generation.

Reactions: Greuceanu

Greuceanu

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
I don't think you will get the quality of clothes you want here. Or if you are, you're going to pay a lot for it.
If someone can design high quality clothes that also fit well on your model (very different from the genesis base figure) they would already be selling their products on one of the daz stores.
I've designed a few simple dresses and skimpy outfits for myself (more as an exercise) and I can tell you it's a lot of work. For them to fit well and adapt to different poses as well. And this is just how the dress looks, not taking into account any textures.

But I want to say, I don't think you need that. Unless you want some clothes that are 100% guaranteed to be unique to your VN (I don't know why you would want that). There are already so many dresses and other types of clothes out there, you are sure to find what you need. Same with textures. You just need to kit bash maybe a few different products to obtain what you finally want/need but I'm sure it's out there already.

Whichever way you finally go with, I wish you a lot of luck. The idea to combine 3d renders with AI for a consistent but improved result is pretty cool and could open the path for a new generation.
to be honest, We don't mind paying for unique clothing sets, most of our 1.05 release is custom clothes, We hate the idea of using the same clothes as others, we want our game to challenge the norms as you well pointed out with the AI comment.

We also want specific mats for the content that we need, again paying isn't a problem, as long as it's not $300+ per outfit:))

ihl86

Dec 8, 2019
to be honest, We don't mind paying for unique clothing sets, most of our 1.05 release is custom clothes, We hate the idea of using the same clothes as others, we want our game to challenge the norms as you well pointed out with the AI comment.

We also want specific mats for the content that we need, again paying isn't a problem, as long as it's not $300+ per outfit:))
Consider this. If someone make a piece of clothing at the same quality as a store one, they sell one instance of it for $10 or so. They are sure to sell at least 30 copies of it, if it is good enough. Should be a lot more.

But maybe you can find someone that is still learning. They are pretty good but not yet at the level to put their creations in a store, so they would welcome the opportunity to hone their skills and make some money in the meantime.

is a basic filter for clothes for G8 and G8.1 clothes on Renderosity alone. It returned thousands of results. I am sure you could easily find one that no one else uses. And you can mix and match textures/materials from some pieces of clothing, with the model from another dress for even more unique results. There is then further customization in Daz, in material properties (different material zones, pattern size, further shading and so on) for even more customization.

Again, to each their own but since there are so many results, there's no guarantee that what someone creates is not already similar with the multitude of dresses/outfits already existing. In the end, how many unique designs are there?

Greuceanu

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Consider this. If someone make a piece of clothing at the same quality as a store one, they sell one instance of it for $10 or so. They are sure to sell at least 30 copies of it, if it is good enough. Should be a lot more.

But maybe you can find someone that is still learning. They are pretty good but not yet at the level to put their creations in a store, so they would welcome the opportunity to hone their skills and make some money in the meantime.

is a basic filter for clothes for G8 and G8.1 clothes on Renderosity alone. It returned thousands of results. I am sure you could easily find one that no one else uses. And you can mix and match textures/materials from some pieces of clothing, with the model from another dress for even more unique results. There is then further customization in Daz, in material properties (different material zones, pattern size, further shading and so on) for even more customization.

Again, to each their own but since there are so many results, there's no guarantee that what someone creates is not already similar with the multitude of dresses/outfits already existing. In the end, how many unique designs are there?
I get that but at the same time, investing in a visual novel isn't cheap either, there are many costs outside of the time invested by a team, technically there's no reason we should get custom outfits but your review described exactly why we did it, to ge thet the artistic vision that we wanted :)

I can't pay $500 for an outfit and I think no one really does but i would like a clothing designer that we can work with, i have 5 custom outfits done already, outfits that you will not see in other games and we are proud of that.

Technically there no such thing as an unique design but practically do a search for a pair of leggings, a very common items in modern women's wardrobe and what's out there...well sucks :)

We are looking for people to get invested in our project and help us grow and money will made, long term:)

one of the other things we our project to make more dynamic sex scenes vs actors are naked and the sex scene seem the same every time with small exceptions, this was one of the thing I think very few Visual Novels do well like StoperArt's work (that person knows how to do create amazing scenes).

thanks for your reply and the url, we use a few of the items on the homepage but here's an example why we do custom oufits, this suit was created for our visual novel, it's far from perfect but it's unique and based on our spec, the designer decided to sell this outfit on renderhub and i hope he does well with it:)

32_Camera-1080.jpg

Reactions: ihl86

Sextus-400

Apr 21, 2023
Hello! I can design 3d outfits and practically do so for every model I make.
Example of outfits I made for Lustland (3d RPG)

And example for other people and random projects:
B0001.jpg B0002.jpg B0003.jpg B0004.jpg
MOLKI ANIMATION0001.jpg MOLKI ANIMATION0003.jpg MOLKI ANIMATION0003.jpg MOLKI ANIMATION0004.jpg

I am delighted to offer you outfits for your character! I create my designs using the marvelous designer software and enhance them with textures in substance painter. Whether you have a concept art that I can adhere to or if you prefer me to come up with my own ideas, I am more than capable of fulfilling your requirements.