Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Completed Callisto Multi-Mod [ShaddyModda]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We need some great pointers to get outta the skirmishes with the hive intact.
Like ... who do we appoint and where?

Oct 4, 2017
Damn I knew I forgot something. Can you post a save just before it, if you have one, so i can't easily find what script it's in, and if I can find time tomorrow I'll look into it and see about adding a skip with win option just before.
I've attached a save from right before the selectionscreen for the minigame.

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
I just started playing and I don't think the in game walkthrough is working for me. I have apparently missed a couple of scenes. could someone tell me if this needs to be activated or where I should see this?

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
I just started playing and I don't think the in game walkthrough is working for me. I have apparently missed a couple of scenes. could someone tell me if this needs to be activated or where I should see this?
Since the Prologue is automatically skipped when starting a new game, and only selectable via the MC's PC in his room now, It doesn't really kick in until you've unlocked trading by completing almost all the trading lessons, which are the gold stars involving Tiffany(cute young blonde). Prior to this, always do the silver stars, at least until they start repeating before gold stars, as the gold stars move the main story along and can cause you to miss some scenes.

Last edited:
Reactions: imzahai

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
hi one quick question why do the love points always reset?
I believe it's to represent jealousy and so on.
Ie: if you have sex with X, and ignore Y for a while, their stats seems to lower. While I get the concept, I think it might be a bit much in a game with so many sexual options :)

hbppppah

Apr 26, 2020
I believe it's to represent jealousy and so on.
Ie: if you have sex with X, and ignore Y for a while, their stats seems to lower. While I get the concept, I think it might be a bit much in a game with so many sexual options :)
ok but everytime i train with the blue warrior chick they reset to the value before

• Angry
Reactions: Balu83

hbppppah

Apr 26, 2020
You might want to post that in the game thread (this is the mod's thread), this might well be a bug.
I dont think so. The Points change normally along the story line and with actions. Only when i increase them with the Cheatmenu they reset with the next action

• Angry
Reactions: Balu83

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Revised the mod from the beginning, additional choices that were not highlighted due to unforeseen circumstances (at the time ) have now been updated. Love points will no longer reset the next day when cheating points. Option to skip to the end of the Hive battle with the best possible outcome. Also changed the cheats themselves. Just a heads up. I did not change the ship credits from resetting at the end of the weekly meeting on sundays, but I added cheats to Procurement, and Ship Upgrades screens, so there are now 3 locations you can increase your credits.

EDIT: I also recommend starting a new game, or using the attached save file which is just a few scenes before the end of 0.90 with all complete. It is using the default name, but you can change it via my rename feature in preferences. You can rename the file to whatever page-slot you want.
i.e 1-2-LT1.save = 1 at the start is the page number, 2 is the slot number.

Last edited:

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote