VN Ren'Py Cambion [v0.6] [Longcountry]

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes

BearBalls

Jul 29, 2022
Everyone talking about MC come on guys like 80% of adult vns either have a MC that looks 12 or is a giant nerd who couldnt get laid in monkey whore house with a fistful of bananas.

morphiospain

Jan 8, 2019
This so sad. I am focusing on the bat. Why it is so chromed out and shiny!!! Think there is something very wrong. I might try again after a few more updates, letting the story mature.
1668297728662.png

Good Luck with the game!!!!

ShiroOkami2

Mar 14, 2020
Everyone talking about MC come on guys like 80% of adult vns either have a MC that looks 12 or is a giant nerd who couldnt get laid in monkey whore house with a fistful of bananas.
"everyone" is kinda stretching it, only few like my own previous comment mention MC looks...Other MC mentions are talking about how annoying the mc's character is, most comments tho are booty appreciation related (fem renders are done well) with some lore here and there, 80% of vn with these tags wouldn't have this guy as the MC lets be honest now...some would be goofy looking sure but not this

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Played it.. gotta crash, have to be at work in six hours lol. BUT I enjoyed my runthrough and can say it's totally worth a look. Bookmarked and waiting for more!

Deleted member 2030943

Feb 16, 2020
Interesting story. Could maybe do without some of the seemingly random scenes that just add some confusion into the story, like the 2 dudes at a park - but, looking forward to more.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
So looking at the new photos is it safe to assume that the MC has recieved a makeover, and no longer is cracked out?

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
I think if you make anything that resembles a Harem game. You should get all scenes instead of powers/ability wise choice. That way only the powers are the things that are different. Now that is my only option on this

Reactions: MrBenny

Smbt3D

Nov 3, 2019
Some hot women, some weird but also hot women, some "unique" guys and an interesting story.
Imo one of the better games (if you play to get entertained), hope this will be continued and dev doesn't underestimate the additional work for the three different paths.

pieman1122

May 6, 2020
so guessing that that the three power choses lead to different fetishes. Played all three and saw where possession could tag as gender bending thou not my cup of tea. Alchemy may go to body modification and mind control. enchantment have no idea.

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
yea sorry this is not a HAREM.
if LOVE INTEREST already have boyfriends and kissing them idk about that.

stop abusing the harem tag just for it to be lies. If most girls gone be thots who really want them? Well not this guy lol.
peaking NTRish vibes off rip.

also I am not gonna even get started on how the mc look LMAO.

typical loser mc probably. Seen em once, seen em all.

game looks good tho I will say that and it has some THICC and hot girls in it but that's about it.

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Disliking Kia more each time we meet her. The revelation that she drugged housewives into betraying their husbands just because they snubbed her shows me exactly what kind of vile person she is.
LOL, I actually thought that was a funny means to put them in their place. No harm done in any way, just give them the necessary nudge they needed to reveal their true hypocritical nature. As Kia explained herself, it wasn't anything they couldn't have easily overcome with their own willpower.

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes