Unity - Completed - CamLife [Final] [Team Infernus]

1. 1.00 star(s)

þussy

I was excited for a cam girl game, but then I played it.
    No story, bad art, little content.
    There is nothing to do but click on slowly refreshing icons. You can also buy items and watch videos (not actual videos but a static image and a countdown timer bar) to learn more techniques but they don't really do anything other than give you another icon to click with more underwhelming results. Chat is an endless repeat of the same few lines and you can get a few tips for giving what they ask for. Private shows happen randomly to give you a few more options to use the items you've bought, but it still isn't interesting.

Good concept, but this is horrible execution.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Luciee

Well... the main problem is that the game is soo disappointing, you are promised with such a nice concept, and yet you find a game with no gameplay and very low tier art...

And the worst part is that half the game is boring, and the other is not working. Terrible.
    So... yup, I rate this game terrible.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Arkus86

Like someone in the discussion said, it's a glorified idle game.

You click once in a while to learn new action, until you watched all 6 "videos" (still images in even worse style that the Stream window), buy new things, or add newly unlocked tags and you let it sit the rest of the time to gather money.
    Viewers are decided solely by your tags, which come from the "videos" you watched and items bought.
    Actions have no impact whatsoever besides changing your pose in the Stream window for a couple of seconds, and their number is limited.
    Graphics are exactly what you see in the screens, barely more than sketches.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

chainedpanda

Theres nothing here. I like the idea, so ill throw an extra star.

Art is bad, less gameplay than most idle android games.

Items and skills give you an additional action, however most can only be used while in "Private"
    Private seems to happen randomly, albiet generally after getting a DM
    Chat might be completely useless, doing actions related to chat sometimes? Maybe? helps with tips?
  5. 1.00 star(s)

armetyle0

Barely anything one could call 'gameplay'.
    The art being....just bad...leaves nothing really interesting to look at.

Viewers just come in via tags any are not influenced in what you even do, just letting it sit, doing nothign is the same as actually doing something.

Shows stat randomly and barely add anything to it and one can not encounter any for almost an hour.

- Nothing really to do
    - Visually not pleasing in the slightest
    - Running by itself
    - Items are useless most of the time

+ Nothing really