VN Unity Camp Arcadia [v0.27a] [Hael]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1000087446.png

Overview:
Assume the role of a middle-aged counselor at Camp Arcadia, a vibrant summer retreat for young males. Your mission is to form strong and meaningful bonds with your campers while engaging in a variety of exciting summertime activities such as swimming, hiking, and crafting. Build trust and camaraderie with your campers and fellow staff members, creating an unforgettable and enriching experience for everyone involved.
Will you succeed in fulfilling your deepest longings at this idyllic sanctuary?​

Thread Updated: 2024-08-06
Release Date: 2024-08-03
Developer: Hael - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.27a
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Don't report about R7. The game already approved by Staff

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Android: - - - -

acaf71b7839ec68127a9ef290b6a4fa4.png d43a941284458b6363d677279bed14cc.png afcd51496e2cb8a15e8dcc2fd62eb5c9.png 3 (1).jpg

Last edited:

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
hael_ You should probably add the AI-CG tag. There should be a plus next to the tag list on the top of the page where you can add tags

• Red Heart
Reactions: hael_

Wikifeet69

Feb 3, 2023
Assume the role of a middle-aged counselor at Camp Arcadia, a vibrant summer retreat for young males. Your mission is to form strong and meaningful bonds with your campers while engaging in a variety of exciting summertime activities such as swimming, hiking, and crafting. Build trust and camaraderie with your campers and fellow staff members, creating an unforgettable and enriching experience for everyone involved.
Will you succeed in fulfilling your deepest longings at this idyllic sanctuary?
It's time for them to "earn" their final badge.
602px-Pedobearseal.jpg

Last edited:

nitobe-san

Oct 1, 2017
Although both games state that all the characters are above 18 (suggesting they are just young elves), I liked Camp Buddy because at least the protag was the same age as the love interest.

Even if all of them are stated as being above 18 (despite their dialogue clearly showing how infantile they are), trying to fuck someone that looks like a kid while playing as someone with a definite age gap is still very iffy.

In any case, good luck to the dev and congrats in launching their first game.

ComradeBoogie

Formerly 'BoogieWu'
Mar 27, 2024
AI artwork and a disturbing story that I hated deeply, I only played 20 something minutes of it and I was not interested in this since you are a 30 something old man taking sexual advantage of infantile speaking children who all look like they are still in the 6th grade.

Camp Buddy is one thing seeing as they might look young but they are all adults and plus all of the characters only interact sexually with other characters who are their own age and is a romance story all together, While this is just disgusting imo.

hael_

Jul 13, 2024
hael_ Congrats on your first game release! Good luck!
I appreciate the advice about requesting the game developer badge, I just did :) Thank you very much!

hael_ You should probably add the AI-CG tag. There should be a plus next to the tag list on the top of the page where you can add tags
Apparently someone else had already added that tag, thank you!

I'm Kakarotto from Discord. Congratulations, your game is great
To you and many others, thank you all for your support!

Although both games state that all the characters are above 18 (suggesting they are just young elves), I liked Camp Buddy because at least the protag was the same age as the love interest.

Even if all of them are stated as being above 18 (despite their dialogue clearly showing how infantile they are), trying to fuck someone that looks like a kid while playing as someone with a definite age gap is still very iffy.

In any case, good luck to the dev and congrats in launching their first game.
Fair point! I respect your opinion and appreciate your words, even if you don't find the game appealing!

AI artwork and a disturbing story that I hated deeply, I only played 20 something minutes of it and I was not interested in this since you are a 30 something old man taking sexual advantage of infantile speaking children who all look like they are still in the 6th grade.

Camp Buddy is one thing seeing as they might look young but they are all adults and plus all of the characters only interact sexually with other characters who are their own age and is a romance story all together, While this is just disgusting imo.
That's ok! You don't have to enjoy everything :)
The comment about Camp Buddy was a good laugh.

-------------------
To me, the greatness of videogames lies in their ability to let us explore completely fictional scenarios. Engaging with certain genres doesn't necessarily reflect an individual's personal beliefs or tendencies outside of the virtual world.

Reactions: ComradeBoogie

ComradeBoogie

Formerly 'BoogieWu'
Mar 27, 2024
To me, the greatness of videogames lies in their ability to let us explore completely fictional scenarios. Engaging with certain genres doesn't necessarily reflect an individual's personal beliefs or tendencies outside of the virtual world.
This is true, But I will not be playing this one because it personally makes me uncomfortable.

Jan 14, 2019
Hey, the old guy looks kinda hot, in a disgruntled DILF way. I wonder what the story i-

*seducing kids*

GOD DAMNIT!

Not the game for me, but good luck!

• Haha