VN - Ren'Py - Camp Buddy Scoutmaster [v1.5] [Mikkoukun]

1. 5.00 star(s)

skittyis2cute

Love the game. I love the story and characters. So much that I wish there were more with the side characters, but what is there is great! I always get too excited and don't wait until the game is patched with animations and whatever. Still, even without all that the game is hot and I'm always able to satisfy myself when playing. Also, I love that I can use my controller to progress the text, which makes things easy if you know what I mean. ;)

Anyway, great voice acting, animation, and sound effects for the "fun time" scenes. Crashes sometimes if I leave it open for too long, but I use a potato as a pc so that's probably just on me. Turning off animations make the game run better too. Besides that though, love this game. Wish there was more of it.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

wtfgreg

Best vn (don't play as ur first one like me cuz it will make every other one suck):KappaPride:
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

sexishot

A beautiful game with amazing voice acting. You will definitely fall in love with at least one of the characters! There are 5 different story routes, each giving the player the opportunity to get to know different characters. Be prepared to laugh, cry, AND be aroused while playing this game!
  4. 5.00 star(s)

E$DRHUIJ:

FUCKING YES!
    This is because they told me I needed words and contructive criticsm->
    I did not particularly enjoy the music at times, as with the fact that in the beginning every line was voiced and by the end it was the closest thing to the written text. However this is only a minor annoyance. The greater annoyance was a lack back button and how ctrl to skip doesn't work despite being on ren'py's framework, and generally a whole lot of other features that were removed (quick saving before choices especially) but I suppose it's the style the makers were going for. In character creation, I knew hunter felt really cliche but still enjoyed him a lot. Felt really bad about ditching hiro but hunter was just so cute. The only issue I have with the character design is yuri always butting in, I don't know why it annoyed me so much I think she ruined my immersion I don't know but I vehemently hate yuri, but I suppose she was relevant to the plot . Plot progression was a little slow for my tastes, You include a lot of irrelevant text, and in all honesty I thought y'all were diluting the game to synthetically jack up the price of what your work was worth, Or once again it could be to the developer's style, Not for me tho. Not for my fingers either because of how often I'd try to induce parkinsons to try and achieve a little bit extra speed, If I ever sped past a choice I would always get so angry. It reduced immersion but it was really funny to see the maker's efforts to convince us that everyone was over 18, haha I getchu I know patreon is like that.

I think all these things would be a hassle to change so I don't hold you to that, but I think if ya could, ya should. But in total seriousness, this is probably the best configuration for more people. I only made complaints because I have a word limit.

Ok if you think I hate the game, I don't. It is easily the best thing I've played this month.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

flexo

Great art, pleasant story and good character development! For me it's much more that just an ordinary adult game!
    And it would remain a great game even if you remove all adult content from it!
    10/10 would recommend
  6. 5.00 star(s)

AGyorkie

Best game, best boys, good fucking. I love this game. I am offically apart of the Camp buddy fandom. Great group of people who worked on it. Super fun Game. There are a lot of different types of fucking. Best character was Yoichi. He is into the most experimental type of sex. There is costume sex, outdoor sex, beach sex, voyeurism, romance, bondage, sex toys. All together it is a long game, 24 hours worth of content, and you'll fall in love with the characters. Some of the side characters could be annoying, but they are good for the story. Taiga is a bitch, but I still learned to love him.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

dusken

i enjoyed playing this game from the start to the end. nice story, sound, animations. i think mikkoukun made a good job! this is the first yaoi visual novel that i've ever played and i'm happy that the first i played was this :)
  8. 5.00 star(s)

nicod

first game i play like this type and woooow i keep watching out if there is any similar ones i really like it alot .. iam not into gays but the characters looks cute more cuter than girls i hope there are many like this one
  9. 4.00 star(s)

Jentle

Let's just start off by saying I spent nearly 20 hours playing this game not looking at any walkthroughs or any info beforehand.

Voiceacting: 4/5 Would have liked the protagonist to sound a little less excited I guess? Yuri is funny and overall the voice actors did a good enough job conveying emotion, but the sound levels were all off in the android version, wonder what's up with that.

Art: 4/5 The colour palette and the aesthetic is pleasant. What surprised me the most was that even though the game was going for a more romantic and less hentai package, the amount of kissing, hugging, handholding scenes were so minimal. The sex scenes which were few and far between were great.

Story: 4/5 It is summer camp, but still made interesting by the added drama.

Dialogues: 4/5 Cheesy but still very funny.

Player choice: 2/5 The direction you are headed in terms of the quality of the ending is not at all obvious, and most times the choices are indistinguishable. If you need a walkthrough/ guide to get the ending you want, your choices are not intuitive.

I did not expect the game to lull me into caring for the characters or the story as much I did. It is a cohesive story and the characters are very archetypical but interesting nonetheless.

I completed the game going with the hunter route as I liked him the most as a romantic partner for keitaro. I found out later that I got a bad ending, and that made me upset, which I can't justify. I want to get the perfect ending but I'm not going to replay the game for that.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

larxeus6089

I've finished 3 out of 4 main routes for this game. It got a nice storyline, nice CG's and some of the voice actors are really good, especially Hiro's and Yoichi's. The only downside is the choices are sometimes rather ambiguous, especially when you are going for the perfect route. Personally, I like this game for it's art and voice acting. P/S: You can actually cheat on your partner to get "hidden crack scene".
  11. 4.00 star(s)

JessieTR

Just finished one of the perfect endings. Never played a yaoi game the whole way through before but this really caught me. Beautiful art, lots of pretty backgrounds, detail sprites and nice h-scenes. The story was way longer than I would've expected, and really made sure to bring the whole thing full circle. At first glance, I thought the characters were superficial and one-dimensional but the further in I got, the more personality and actual depth they showed.
    I found it a little off-putting how everybody idolizes the MC to an almost godly level near the end of the story, but I guess it's hard to avoid since the player is given the perspective of the person who solves all problems.
    Miss Yuri is teased a lot, which was a bit of a let-down for me at the end since I would've loved giving her a show and have her participate in some activities too, but I guess I can't have everything.
  12. 3.00 star(s)

kimoo

Rating(28/50) average game

for quick review
    story(5/10)
    art(4/10)
    animation(8/10)
    sex scenes(8/10)
    decisions(3/10)

for detailed review
    playtime: more than [9-10 hour] depend on your route and decisions

the story
    -------------
    romance gay story but
    [boring][too much text][too little arts][convincing]
    -quality of story (2/5) - duration of story (3/5) long story
    total:(5/10)

art
    -----
    just one image every 5-10 minutes (so boring)
    -quality of art (3/5) -amount of arts (1/5)
    total:(4/10)

animation
    ----------
    good animation with sound and characters voices make it hotter
    not every sex scene animated
    -quality of animations (4/5) -amount of animations (4/5)
    total:(8/10)

sex scenes
    -----------
    hot sex scene with voice acting and animations make the sex scenes perfect
    but this game based on text so you will find a sex scenes every hour at least
    -quality (4/5) - amount (4/5)
    total:(8/10)

decisions
    ----------
    all the decisions you are making influence which route you are going to take
    so make sure to save every 10 minute at least
    -quality of decisions(2/5) - amount of decisions (1/5)
    total:(3/10)

conclusion
    -this game heavily based on text (Displaying one image every 10 minute of text)
    -this game contain boring story (at least for me)
    -most of the story just to waste the time
    -the game contain animations and voice acting (not perfect made)
    -you should try it ??? (yes of course) if you had nothing else to play

my rating system
    (41-50/50) excellent
    (31-40/50) good
    (21-30/50) average
    (11-20/50) poor
    (0-10/50) terrible
  13. 5.00 star(s)

High0Druid

first off this game is one of the few gay games out there. second not only does it cater to a minority group, but have four diffferent love interests with their own problems that you help with. on top of that the artwork and cgs are phenomenal. sure there are some minor glitches with the inital release, but for a small team from patreon its amazing what they did.