VN Ren'Py Camp Buddy Scoutmaster [v1.6] [Mikkoukun]

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes

Vivacity!

Oct 15, 2020
Does this version include the scoutmasters routes? and if it doesn't, does someone know the date of release/upload in this thread?

Last edited:

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
Does this version include the scoutmasters routes? and if it doesn't, does someone know the date of release/upload in this thread?
dude the scoutmasters update has not been announce yet in their official camp buddy news.... you gotta have to wait for their announcement.

arteria

Dec 31, 2018
The Scoutmasters update is currently in development, but it is nowhere near finished just yet. We'll have to wait some time for it to be implemented into the game -- I am in the Camp Buddy discord where CB staff posts announcements regularly, so I'll keep an eye out for that (although I'm not in a position to actually buy the game and offer the update to you guys once it comes out. :( My apologies.)

On an unrelated note -- I hope this isn't too much to ask, but does anyone have version 2.1 or above for Android? I am aware that someone posted the link to the android versions in the previous page of this thread (thank you!), but for some reason when I try downloading from mirror.adf.rocks the download becomes extremely slow and then it stops. I don't know if it's an issue with my internet connection or the website itself. I've checked the other links posted on this thread for the Android version but all of them have been taken down, unfortunately.
If anyone could put the Android version elsewhere (like, say, Mediafire, Google Drive or ZippyShare to name a few but it doesn't have to be those) I'd appreciate it immensely! Feel free to either DM me or share it in this thread, either works!

Edit:

Last edited:

Otakusan94

Sep 21, 2017
Yeah, that's because the mod's incompatible.

Anyway here's the mod for 2.0 for you and anyone else who wants it. These files work independently of each other and you can add any one or all of them. Add the files inside the 'game' folder. If you don't want to use it, just delete the file.

foreplay.rpy : Disables foreplay
gallery.rpy : Unlocks gallery
journal.rpy : Disables journal minigame and gives you 20 coins.
options.rpy : Enables roll back and dev features (console, reloading etc)
day34_yoichipe.rpy : Patch for the Yoichi perfect ending bug that people have been experiencing.

You'll need to close and open the game after adding these scripts. If you get an error after restarting (something like xxx has been declared twice), just click the 'Reload' button at the bottom.

I've included the patch if you guys want to use it.
Does anybody have these mods updated?

arteria

Dec 31, 2018
There's some brand new updates regarding the Scoutmaster Routes! Aiden, Yoshinori and Goro's character sprites are being revamped and from the looks of it the name of the DLC will be "Camp Buddy: Scoutmasters' Season."
From the looks of it, it might be a standalone DLC...? Like a separate game of sorts, rather than additional content for the original Camp Buddy. I'm not entirely sure-- even then, only two love interests in Scoutmasters' Season in comparison to the original game's five love interests makes this Scoutmaster DLC a bit lackluster for a standalone game. :unsure:

Reactions: pilgrim2003

Otakusan94

Sep 21, 2017
There's some brand new updates regarding the Scoutmaster Routes! Aiden, Yoshinori and Goro's character sprites are being revamped and from the looks of it the name of the DLC will be "Camp Buddy: Scoutmasters' Season."
From the looks of it, it might be a standalone DLC...? Like a separate game of sorts, rather than additional content for the original Camp Buddy. I'm not entirely sure-- even then, only two love interests in Scoutmasters' Season in comparison to the original game's five love interests makes this Scoutmaster DLC a bit lackluster for a standalone game. :unsure:
I will never understand why they didn´t just make the scoutmaster more romantic options for Keitaro. I mean, he is supposed to be 18 already.

• Thinking Face
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Eggsbet and arteria

arteria

Dec 31, 2018
I will never understand why they didn´t just make the scoutmaster more romantic options for Keitaro. I mean, he is supposed to be 18 already.
That's...actually a really good point. I hadn't considered it. :whistle:
My guess is that they're trying to stick to a specific age range regarding the MC? Keitaro dating a Scoutmaster would be super different from him dating a fellow scout because of the power difference (dating an authority figure almost a decade older than him in the case of Keitaro x Yoshinori). Since this is fiction and we know that the Scoutmasters only have the scouts' best interests in mind I'm sure it'd be a healthy relationship, but I guess it is a little weird?
Then again, what is "weird" and what isn't in this specific game is difficult to determine. LOL It depends entirely on who you ask, I guess...

Reactions: gabrieltobyfla

Otakusan94

Sep 21, 2017
That's...actually a really good point. I hadn't considered it. :whistle:
My guess is that they're trying to stick to a specific age range regarding the MC? Keitaro dating a Scoutmaster would be super different from him dating a fellow scout because of the power difference (dating an authority figure almost a decade older than him in the case of Keitaro x Yoshinori). Since this is fiction and we know that the Scoutmasters only have the scouts' best interests in mind I'm sure it'd be a healthy relationship, but I guess it is a little weird?
Then again, what is "weird" and what isn't in this specific game is difficult to determine. LOL It depends entirely on who you ask, I guess...
I guess you´re right. But I would rather they just make them "normal" romantic interests.

DunnoWhatever

Dec 8, 2019
Its probably because its already implied that Yoshinori is kinda into Aiden already and there is kind of a daddy-twink relationship between the former and Goro. I could also be to keep the scouts from having intimate relationships with the workers.

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes