VN Ren'Py Camp Buddy Scoutmaster [v1.6] [Mikkoukun]

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes

munopop

Nov 30, 2018
What website?

Sorry I just woke up kekw

This is my regular website.
But I have to leave it for a few days. Because the free line must be willing to take a little time

But this time I feel like it's going to be longer and I'm not sure if it's changed or not.
because I feel that once I have to remove the code to extract the file Even though I've never been before... plus it's just some games.

This time, I'm not sure if it might change until it's unlikely to load again or not. Let's try.
If it's not worth it and it takes the code to extract the file. don't waste your time Better wait for the release

Be patient, the game has some bugs. I'm still waiting for a solution.

Taiga akatora

Jul 14, 2020
Nice ! Gonna wait here also

This is my regular website.
But I have to leave it for a few days. Because the free line must be willing to take a little time

But this time I feel like it's going to be longer and I'm not sure if it's changed or not.
because I feel that once I have to remove the code to extract the file Even though I've never been before... plus it's just some games.

This time, I'm not sure if it might change until it's unlikely to load again or not. Let's try.
If it's not worth it and it takes the code to extract the file. don't waste your time Better wait for the release

Be patient, the game has some bugs. I'm still waiting for a solution.

kotaroboke

Aug 13, 2022
Camp Buddy [v2.3] [Mikkoukun] - Original Size: 3,85GB

Download PC (1,30GB): Workupload
Download Mac (1,27GB): Workupload

Game Compression reduces the quality and can brick the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the links aren't working anymore :( i rly need the mac ver

Reactions: onceuponatime
4.70 star(s) 13 Votes