VN Ren'Py Camp Buddy Scoutmaster [v1.6] [Mikkoukun]

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes

raven-lazuli

Oct 13, 2018
Anybody has link download Scoutmaster Buddy Master v1.3??? That is the last version of Scoutmaster Buddy. And seem like, we will have new game in October (So wicked)

munopop

Nov 30, 2018
I was wondering if there will be a new game.. I have to sit and read many times.
I'm average english 55...Before you can understand, you have to use an app to translate some words and combine them again to understand.

It's currently updated to 1.3 on steam and will try it later as well.
The new couple has to try again. Or wait for someone else who has told you how to get 3P to tell you again.

Including the GIF scene as well. I used to do it but freeze Because at that time I was thinking that the game camp would do anything else? Considered to be true....
So do it first and wait for the update. and then wait to finish it all at once So it will go down at once...

*** Someone else asked me from another website that Can this GIF be made without adding dark colors...so I want to say that I have to do it. Because it is considered a normal game camp copyright image.
If anyone wants a normal image that does not accelerate the color You have to play by yourself... Considered to help others focus on the game camp and the game can be sold in another way.

Of course, it will not fit the latest game or any patch. Because I support the game camp on steam.
There will be more than just finding a scene or method. If the game camp hasn't made a sales summary, it can be posted.
But if there is a conclusion...I'll just post a new scene, but I won't tell you how to get it. Otherwise, if the game camp sells a summary, but someone tells you. The game camp has no capital to do anything else***

IEatCereal

Jun 9, 2017
I was going to upload the steam 1.3 version but someone anonymous over on gaytor.rent uploaded the blits 1.3 version. I would credit them but they've set their information so that nobody can see their name. But thanks anyway anon.

This is NOT the android version.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
I was going to upload the steam 1.3 version but someone anonymous over on gaytor.rent uploaded the blits 1.3 version. I would credit them but they've set their information so that nobody can see their name. But thanks anyway anon.

Thanks!
So is this game still under development? Or this is the final version? 6G per version is not a small download o_O
Also, what's DFU.zip and TDS.7z in that folder?

Reactions: hshornyg_1995

ChuckShirley

Jan 17, 2022

Thanks a lot!

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes